Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the whole, we will ask for her Permission even before ashes able to talk, if she’s unable to talk then she’s very unlikely to know what a photo is. This is just weird woke nonsense really. Has she said the kid is private I would have some respect.

and also, why doesn’t Hinch have any brow hair at all?
Probably ripped what was left of them off with that tape 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jamie. Your kid kicked a ball into an empty goal. Hardly Arsenal material. Sit down and have a word with yourself you delusional bleep.
Actually, the way Arsenal are playing, it’d be pretty impressive to score in an open goal! Hope Inch has had his weekend ruined. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling that Hinch wouldn‘t have wanted to be seen in the hotel restaurant. Not sure whether that is in case someone recognises her or what but to be honest, what a waste of a beautiful hotel just to keep yourself in your room and not have a lovely meal or visit to the spa. She’s a weirdo.
I think she avoids these places because she is more worried someone WON’T recognise her. Her ego can’t take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok, new theory. Why has Hinch gone from being gorilla glued to her sofa to suddenly being out and about all over the country in the space of one week? I reckon that precious little Sopha was struggling to cope. After all she has got a whole 2 children now and what with them to look after as well as a full time job, money worries, being a single parent, not having any family local, dog to walk, eyebrows to put on, it obviously all got a bit too much for her.
Jamie tried to step into the Instagram role but he wasn’t getting the engagement necessary to bring in the big bucks and keep him in the lifestyle that he’s accustomed to so he’s now called in the cavalry to make little old Sopha feel super special again. SS girlie shopping trip to Lakeside, over the top romantic anniversary trip away and kids afternoon at the theatre are all part of his desperate plan to drag her back in line so that he doesn’t have to go out and get a real job again.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Guyssshh there is somthing wrong..

Both shoulders are covered - what the duck is going on 😲

Is that even her? Who knows nowadays 🤣

Is that even her teeth 🧐
She looks like she’s had work done to her teeth. Her whole face just looks weird

She’s her make up artist mate that is the same age as her, but looks about 48.
You’d think the pair of them were in their 80s the way they act 😂 a wee day/night out with your pal, no kids and they look like they’re drinking tea 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fs have a cocktail and enjoy yourselves ya pair of bleeping losers!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
THIS!!! Like because you don’t drink it makes you a better parent / human being than someone who enjoys a glass of wine. Loads of the influencers push this. Soft drinks in champagne flutes making a point. Grates on me.
I don’t get this either!I went off alcohol after my first now expecting my third but to be honest none apart from family would know as I do t feel the need to go on about it 🤣 and I drink my soft drinks in a normal glass like most people 🤣

Reactions: 19
The mean girl shopping trip with Skank they played Pretty Woman music over the montage, now she’s in a theatre watching Pretty Woman.. I’m sensing something, not quite sure what but my hoosecoat-sense is tingling….

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The mean girl shopping trip with Skank they played Pretty Woman music over the montage, now she’s in a theatre watching Pretty Woman.. I’m sensing something, not quite sure what but my hoosecoat-sense is tingling….
Oooh yes! I’d forgotten about the music.

Reactions: 8
I’d love to see her folded into one of those theatre seats. All 8 foot long leg and size 13 feet. Like a praying manatee 😩
I didn’t even notice the typo until I seen someone else mention it 🤣 you wanna be careful you nusty pastry troll our sofa slug will think she’s being called fat and flubbery 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why Do people who don’t drink go on like it’s a personality trait?! She’s a bore, maybe she should have a drink or two
Aye like nobody actually gives a tit and as others have said she actually does drink so why hide it? It's such an odd thing to lie about but then she's odd in general so goes with the territory.

Reactions: 10
That guy that’s done Hinch’s hair when she’s had photo shoots (Carl Bembridge) has had his whole hairdressing kit stolen from his car in Bristol. I would’ve thought she’d share it in case any of her followers hear of anything being offered for sale. I always think that people who steal a tradesperson’s tools are despicable. Anyway, doesn’t affect Soph, so why would she?

Reactions: 28
Ok, new theory. Why has Hinch gone from being gorilla glued to her sofa to suddenly being out and about all over the country in the space of one week? I reckon that precious little Sopha was struggling to cope. After all she has got a whole 2 children now and what with them to look after as well as a full time job, money worries, being a single parent, not having any family local, dog to walk, eyebrows to put on, it obviously all got a bit too much for her.
Jamie tried to step into the Instagram role but he wasn’t getting the engagement necessary to bring in the big bucks and keep him in the lifestyle that he’s accustomed to so he’s now called in the cavalry to make little old Sopha feel super special again. SS girlie shopping trip to Lakeside, over the top romantic anniversary trip away and kids afternoon at the theatre are all part of his desperate plan to drag her back in line so that he doesn’t have to go out and get a real job again.
Maybe his half arsed attempt at parenting is better than her no arsed attempt so he's taking over the parenting while she goes out and makes the "wonga". It really surprises me that she'd agree to that though(well it doesn't, she clearly loathes being within 50 feet of her kids) but she seems to have such a 1950s view of marriage and enjoys playing the helpless little woman role.

Reactions: 14
Aye like nobody actually gives a tit and as others have said she actually does drink so why hide it? It's such an odd thing to lie about but then she's odd in general so goes with the territory.
Cos being a booze loving mum doesn't fit with her perfect disney-fied insta image 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
That guy that’s done Hinch’s hair when she’s had photo shoots (Carl Bembridge) has had his whole hairdressing kit stolen from his car in Bristol. I would’ve thought she’d share it in case any of her followers hear of anything being offered for sale. I always think that people who steal a tradesperson’s tools are despicable. Anyway, doesn’t affect Soph, so why would she?
Actually, just found this photo. Good grief!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.