Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to that really expensive pushchair she brought so they could both go in it? Has that gone to pushchair people now?
Also thought she just said Jamie is out working on projects, how’s she pushing two pram?
Pretty sure that’s in her garden 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's hitting herself again.

And your wash machine stinks because of the crap products you put into it . A cleaner who can't clean

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1. Inch working on projects - I reckon it’s the reno of the new house. God forbid she should use that for actual content. One click of the fingers and it will be done. Or maybe he is just walking Henners, who knows. That is like a project to them.

2. I have never in my life had a smelly washing machine. Maybe it is because I use the appropriate amount of detergent and leave the door ajar between washes so it can dry? Maybe it’s an integral machine type problem where you don’t want to leave the cupboard door open all day?

3. I’m alone but my children have been pushed around in two separate push chairs. Lies, lies and more lies.

Reactions: 41
I wonder if Inch has been kicked out and his project is boxing all his stuff up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Jamie is apparently out of the house at lot at the moment working on "projects". Not that I believe it for a second because we all know that she has been out of the house at lot herself lately so if they're both out are the boys home alone or has mad Ma moved in? But I definitely think that she has phrased it to make it sound like it's work related when actually I think it's more likely that the new "projects" are the renovations at their new house that they definitely haven't got, (just like they definitely didn't buy that new Audi on Jamie's birthday!)

Reactions: 33
27 mins ago, doing the washing and trying not to fall asleep in the bassssketttttt, 13 mins ago, she’s managed to push both boys in their prams and get them to sleep? Yep ok 👍🏻 sureeee you did Snoffff why lie? Just say Ma Freda or Jimmers is there helping you and you both went for a walk and the boys fell asleep.. I don’t know about any of you but pushing 2 separate prams on your own is NOT easy . But our dear sofa is Super Woman and managed to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh wow. I just saw her last story. So much to unpick. Inch is out a lot now working on exciting projects?? Is she trying to make out she’s home alone with her children? 😂😂😂. Ok hinch. I’ve not cleaned my washing machine out for months and it doesn’t stink. She’s got a real problem there. Maybe try doing a wash load with more than 5 items and you’ll get it done. Load up the dishwasher and then crack on love. Who is watching the kids whilst you slap yourself?
Pretty sure Inch cleaned it not that long ago too 🤔 deffo a plumbing problem if it stinks that bad. Mine never stinks and I rarely “deep clean” it.

Reactions: 26
My machine has never smelled bad??? I also don’t do the cleaning to it she does. The drawer gets a wipe, every so often if I remember I might empty the filter bit (in 6 years) it has always been empty 🤷🏻‍♀️ and run a wash at 90c with nothing in it. I do leave the door open even though it’s integrated to let it dry.

Reactions: 22
She feels like super women for tending she got them to sleep in prams imagine how she would feel if she actually managed to spend time with them or go out and play. Nope only feel super when they are sleeping 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All of a sudden Jimmerz is out a lot, working on projects? Where did that come from 😂 Ohhh yeah we bang on about him being a work-shy slob don’t we so now she’s pushing the stay-at-home-mum narrative while he’s out bringing home the bacon. Her life is so hard isn’t it. Poor little Sophie 🙄 If I roll my bleeping eyes anymore they may get stuck back there!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She likes hitting stuff doesn't she???
Watch out Jaaaaamieeeeee, she will be spanking the monkey next 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Who remembers when she got Ron a potty purely to do elf on the shelf with tend poo 😂

The lack of nappy changes reminded me of it wondering if she is potty training and then thinking no if she can’t change a nappy I doubt she has the patients to sit and wait to see if he will go on a potty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.