Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #419 - Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Winning thread title by @Needacuppa 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

The Hinches are home sweet home! After returning from their expensive mini break, Jamie Brent decided to tell us all he paid for it in full due to the hospitality industry suffering during the pandemic, and there was us thinking he’d not noticed there was one!
This amazing act of altruism was clearly to stop anyone asking how two lazy knobs who are famous for cleaning a sink can afford upwards of £3500 on a two day break to visit some sheep in a field and eat mugshots or indeed why anyone would gift the over privileged pricks anything.
Just like the artyfishhhhal grass they WANTED to pay! We await Soph coming on, head wobbling, to tell people they can see her bank statement if they want.

Jamie then uploaded a video of the family altogether walking back from the park where they’d been since they returned home. Apparently.
Ronnie appears to have yet another hair style and was sporting very blond tips to his hair, they’re determined to get him in to a 90s boyband, and Soph was more dressed up than she was on her luxury break having finally removed her VS trackie.

Soph was back on her reels on Thursday night because her inbox was over flowing guysssshhhh. The circus must be in town because everyone wants to know how get Soph’s bespoke stick on brows! Not content with having her eyebrows micro bladed on to her forehead she needs to put eyebrow transfers from eBay over the top and then fill them in with Dip Brow over the top of those. It’s certainly an interesting regime and one that Soph thinks is in need of a tutorial for us all to follow. Sporting a filter that made her look half blow up doll, half tweenie, Soph proceeded to show us how to she achieves her distinctive look. The highlight of the reel was at the end when Soph demonstrated how to remove the brows by using sticky tape to rip them off! Looking like a rather odd alien with her bright red and bald eyebrows the reel then took a bizarre turn as her face contorted in to her bitchiest Gretel expression and she looked ready to headbutt the camera before the video ended. All the best Soph!
We needn’t have worried though as there was yet another switch of personality for her next story and she was back to sweet ickle Soph with a collection of sycophantic slobberings from her fans alongside a photo of her cuddling a sheep. She’s got to be trolling them.
IMG_0676.jpg

The night wasn’t over though, there was just time for Jamie to post another of his weird videos were they’re pretending Sophie doesn’t know he’s filming her. This time we were treated to a moody black and white video of her stroking Hen and Len as if they were both dogs. After barely a few hours of sleep he was up early with a video of her stroking Ron like a dog whilst he scribbled on her windows with pens. The whole thing was clearly set up to show him with a spray bottle and cloff to clean it off, got to keep it on brand guysssh! They don’t know where he gets it from. Could it be the intense training with cleaning based activities you give him before rehearsing him and filming him several times until he gets it just right?

Then there was more of the usual guff, undeclared ads for her Tesshhhco tat and their tedious podcast, plus the sticky tape made yet another appearance (that’s got to be an ad too) this time to clean “Ronnie’s” stickers off the bin compete with another undeclared ad for her Flash Spray. (We know it was you who stuck them there Soph, you might as well have covered it in your eyebrows for how obvious it was.)

Just when you breathed a sigh of relief and thought Jamie had gone, he was back with a pointless video of a giggling Len being poked by Mummazzz perfectly timed to try to balance out all the sneaky ads...
“Mama, *poke* mama, *poke* mama, *poke* talk to mum, *poke* mama, *poke* mama” (Talk to mum? He’s not even three months yet? Wrong kid Soph)
“love ‘is ‘art” muttered Jamie Dickhead Van Dyke.
Off camera the couple continued
“Dya fink they’ve forgotten about all the ads we’ve done today to pay for the expensive holibobs now babes?”
“Yeah bubs definitely, sheep have really short memories they’re like fish. they’re really dumb”
“Like Flip and Flop?”
“Who?”

And finally Soph’s provided the bank statement ...

Hotel Stay £15000
Sheep Walking £150
Mugshots £45567
Posh Crisps £45678888
eBay Eyebrows £78876554678
Victoria’s Secret Tracksuits £56774
New Handbag to Store Jamie’s Balls £4000
Jus’Roll And Turmeric £67889
Educational And Fun Toys For Ronnie £0

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 162

Babybail93

VIP Member
Imagine two (possibly 3) adults being in that house, and not one of them has thought to change that poor babies nappy before he begins his filming shift

BDE974E3-E124-4FEB-995F-E0DD53AF153B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just 12 hours ago this woman was on Instagram hiding behind a filter, because she doesn’t like to show her face.

This same woman has shown her 2 year old on the toilet to millions of people, with just a thumbs up for modesty?

Make it make sense

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Needacuppa

VIP Member
OMG... My first thread title... Cant belive its happened for lil old me. Im gonna celebrate by booking into a luxury hotel, demand a upgrade to a tree house (because i won a thread title don't you know!) and i fully expect MrCuppa to have me a mug shot hamper and ribena on ice!!! I may be quiet this afternoon as i have to rush out and buy me a chavtastic track suit to wear. But i'm fank you for liking and chinchin darlings!!!! Moowah moowah 😗😗😗😗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Definitely getting the feeling that there is trouble in paradise at Hinch Towers. They go away for a romantic anniversary trip but Soph looked far happier with the sheep than she did with Jamie. She was dressed like a slob, they didn’t go out anywhere for dinner and they didn’t seem to have 2 words to say to each other except for when he was taking the piss out of her and she was telling him to “Fuck off”. Then they get home and she records her stroppy eyebrow reel saying “urgh, what a way to come back to Instagram”. I still think he’s the more greedy, fame hungry one out of the pair and I think he’s now pressuring her to come back on her stories because he can see that they’re losing income but she’s no longer interested. Maybe he thought he could wing it for a bit by taking over her content but he’s a twat and nobody is interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Just posting this again as it was on the back end of the last thread.
Seems like more people are finding her boring or are clearly pissed off with her bragging and childish antics. 3 days in a row she has lost followers. Could this be the start of the downfall for old Hinchy?

Screenshot_20210821-015151_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Henny Penny

VIP Member
There’s something really not believable about the whole video. Anyone whose potty trained a toddler knows that when they need the toilet you don’t have time for them to slowly turn the light on, get their own seat in etc. It just doesn’t look realistic. If my toddler says ‘I need a poo/ wee’ ( think it’s doubtful Ron can say this) you rush there as quickly as possibly. Looks to me like a kid going through the routine but not actually using the toilet 😐 she takes people for a fool because she wants the attention that comes with Ron actually doing things!!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh wow. I just saw her last story. So much to unpick. Inch is out a lot now working on exciting projects?? Is she trying to make out she’s home alone with her children? 😂😂😂. Ok hinch. I’ve not cleaned my washing machine out for months and it doesn’t stink. She’s got a real problem there. Maybe try doing a wash load with more than 5 items and you’ll get it done. Load up the dishwasher and then crack on love. Who is watching the kids whilst you slap yourself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
The only thing we ever see Ronnie do is kick a ball at a goal.
At the class or at home, he is constantly being put in front of a bloody football.

Give him paper and crayons, stickers (Soph could share hers), pritt stick and safety scissors, stamps.

Let him play with sand and water.

Give him chalk to draw on the patio, and let him draw what he wants to.

Give him a bowl of water and a paintbrush and ask him to paint the fence!

Just let him be a 2 year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Highly doubt that Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit is actually out of the house at all, let alone being a 'wheeler dealer' who is sorting out exciting projects. She is just trying to make people think he's not a workshy knobhead. Also, IF your washing machine honestly stinks, Sophie, then perhaps you should take some tips from Michelle Ogundehin as she has fabulous advice for non toxic cleaning. Oh wait, you can't can you because you threw your toys out of the pram and blocked her when she dared to (very politely) query some of your cleaning practises.
Utterly spoilt immature child that you are. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
So this is an instagrammer who is a first time mum to a 6 week old little girl and she’s just posted this. I think it’s amazing that she’s already thinking about safeguarding her child and Hinch and Inch really should take a leaf out of her book. As someone in the childcare profession the way they do absolutely nothing to safeguard those two beautiful boys and plaster them all over Instagram just to keep the cash rolling in is absolutely disgusting!

E44B4DC3-78FB-4718-A599-FDD824F2DD3B.png

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
She really expect us to believe she is home alone with them 2 kids whilst Boggle eyes is out earning a living? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Well I think you’ve all said it all regarding the toilet. I was at the playground with my two and had a quick peek. Immediately I was shocked that she was actually showing his entire process. Even the grimacing face as he emptied his bladder or bowels. Seriously. Awful. I’m not much of an oversharer on social media but I’ve shared certain milestones - eg first wobbly steps or funny first jabbering words. Never ever ever has it crossed my mind to upload footage of my son using the toilet. Heck I’ve never even contemplated filming it. I know from experience that one of the signs of readiness in many children is wanting privacy when they go in their nappies. I had to hide round the corner when my son went for a poo on the toilet and when he first learnt. Now I’m not allowed to be involved at all - except to “check” hes wiped properly.

After I got over the Initial disgust that she had done that to her sons privacy I actually had a wave of feeling inadequate. Yep. Even though I know 2 things. 1) it’s most likely utter bollocks that he is out of nappies and 2) all children should learn to use the toilet when they are ready.
my 2.5 year old is not ready and that’s fine. We are going at his pace and always will. But I can’t believe I allowed myself 20 seconds of feeling like shit because of her again! She did this to many women with Ronnie eating and I bet she has now sparked hundred of women to feel like shit that their 2 year old isn’t using the toilet too.
I would rather she shared the method she has chosen to use. I would rather she shared how she managed to get a non verbal child to communicate that they need to use the toilet. I would rather she shared information about how every child learns this at their own pace and child led toilet learning is more important than stressful “training”. Blimey not that it would ever cross her mind but this is an excellent opportunity to share “PANTS” about children understanding who should or should not be touching them in certain places.
Like others have said. She’s not a parenting account. This has no place on her account. It has no place on ANY account.
This was a brag About what she thinks SHE has achieved. I spotted the other week that Ronnie was naked from the lower half in the garden and said I hope they aren’t forcing him into potty training. I can absolutely imagine that he’s been shamed and humiliated if he’s had an accident. I’m sorry but I can imagine her getting angry that he’s done a wee on her floor or not got it “right”. It breaks my heart to think that’s what happened.
all she wants is messages of adoration of “WOW HOW DO YOU DO IT YOU SUPER MUM? You’re a celebrity with a newborn and you’ve still found the time to toilet train your just turned 2 year old!! You’re amazing!!!!”
I have fun spotting her lies and stupidity but when it comes to Ronnie she just makes me absolutely despair. 😥😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61