Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder about this too. She has the most pages here of anyone, do they truly believe EVERYONE here is a 'nusty troll with a pathetic life' as they like to say? There's posters here from many walks of life and with loads of different life experience that are all seeing the same with her tit, so we're all just jEaLoUs TroLLz are we? We know they sometimes do stuff we've talked about, so are they admitting we have a point?

Don't worry though, remember Sopha 'forgives us' 😂 :rolleyes:
Just going to post the same thing. We're all jealous fat trolls who can't get a man, apparently. All the arse licking "you're an amazing mum Soph, we miss you, #couplegoals" she'd rather believe all the bullshit from her followers. She can do no wrong in their eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, I’m not a brain washed SW fembot and I hate that part of it. But I needed to lose weight and you can use the programme to eat healthily without becoming a mugshot and quark queen.
Very true, if you follow the core principles of it and don’t look for ways to cheat it (cous cous cake was my cheat of choice 🤣🤣🤣🤣), it’s a really simple and nutritious way to eat. Unfortunately the majority still think you can eat loads of mullerlghts, mugshots etc on top of meals and still lose weight 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Calling a meal a Syn(sin) makes me question the whole concept...
I’d question anything that turns peoples weight loss into a money making exercise because that’s what it is. They may spout otherwise but they couldn’t give a damn about your health, only the money side of it! Rant over! 🙂

Reactions: 20
I agree, I’m not a brain washed SW fembot and I hate that part of it. But I needed to lose weight and you can use the programme to eat healthily without becoming a mugshot and quark queen.
QuarkQueen. Bloody hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They make me laugh, it’s no wonder people are unfollowing her!

You can’t go quiet & insinuate your suffering every week or so then come back full pelt just bragging! 😂

Who does she think she actually is?
This is EXACTLY what they did!!
There lives are so bleeping boring that nothing ever happens because they don’t make it happen!
But because there spending lots of money ( or so they say) on a hotel room/ tree house/ sheep walking etc etc etc they want everyone to know it’s just saying ooohhh look at us we’re spending your money! They don’t even acknowledge the sheep and say aww guyzzzzz none of this would of ever been possible without you?! We are so grateful for your support because basically there not! It’s grab the money & run till they need more!!
So she’s moping at home now why don’t she show the real behind the bloody scenes! The tantrums from R! The excessive crying from Lonnie! Talk about your PND (which magically disappeared when she saw the bloody sheep & treehouse) tell this to your sheep your bots followers whatever!!
Just get bleeping real !! Because in reality she’s saving it allll up for yet another tit book so she can fleece them all 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Me too, talk fostering about bad messages about food but if you say that to a die hard Slimming Worlder they say it’s short for ‘synergy‘ 🙄🙄
Haha I forgot that bit, what a load of bollocks. I did lose a fair bit of weight on SW but there is so much pseudo science and easy to develop reliance on convenience food (e.g mugshot has fewer “syns” than an avocado)

Reactions: 4
Anyone follow hunsnet on ig the latest pic has Cheryl hole on the stories and I legit thought it was hinch especially as it said it was in Essex

Just saw this on hunsnet and had to do a double take
Haha great minds I literally just replied about this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
So this is an instagrammer who is a first time mum to a 6 week old little girl and she’s just posted this. I think it’s amazing that she’s already thinking about safeguarding her child and Hinch and Inch really should take a leaf out of her book. As someone in the childcare profession the way they do absolutely nothing to safeguard those two beautiful boys and plaster them all over Instagram just to keep the cash rolling in is absolutely disgusting!

View attachment 723440
Chessy King is also a massive dick though - the world did not need to see her pubic line

Reactions: 11
I haven’t been on this thread for a while, anyone have any guesses when Soph will be back?
I’m guessing she’ll be back with a sob story about how much she struggled adapting to having two, will be some sort of advocate for a women’s charity or something like that.

Reactions: 4
I’d question anything that turns peoples weight loss into a money making exercise because that’s what it is. They may spout otherwise but they couldn’t give a damn about your health, only the money side of it! Rant over! 🙂
100% agree with this. I'm so much happier not going to the awful groups.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.