Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't followed Sophie Rose since Leonards Nursery was decorated..

Christ she has gotten worse.

Poor Ronald.

The recaps at the start of each thread are brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG... My first thread title... Cant belive its happened for lil old me. Im gonna celebrate by booking into a luxury hotel, demand a upgrade to a tree house (because i won a thread title don't you know!) and i fully expect MrCuppa to have me a mug shot hamper and ribena on ice!!! I may be quiet this afternoon as i have to rush out and buy me a chavtastic track suit to wear. But i'm fank you for liking and chinchin darlings!!!! Moowah moowah 😗😗😗😗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Haven't followed Sophie Rose since Leonards Nursery was decorated..

Christ she has gotten worse.

Poor Ronald.

The recaps at the start of each thread are brilliant.
LEONARD 😄😂😂 Ronald also makes me piss myself, she didn’t think those through did she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Off to a friends wedding in about an hour, we’re buzzing as it’s about an hour away so figured it was cheaper to get a hotel than taxi it back, this is the first time we’ve stayed away from home since covid and it honestly feels like a mini holiday, I’m going to put on a nice dress and I’ve had to pack a bag and everything!!!! and it got me thinking, the Hinchliffe’s never DO anything, they are so insular and insipid, it’s bizarre, even the wedding anniversary was wasted on them sitting in their rooms acting like weirdos, go out, talk to people, experience stuff, I’ve said it before, what a life they have built for themselves, wouldn’t trade places with them for the world!!
4F4E28EE-C68E-4731-958B-222C70DB2635.jpeg

Reactions: 51
I don’t think it is him. If you enlarge it (the pic I mean, he wishes) that guy‘s face is much softer and those look like a working man’s arms.
Sazz ‘removed my middle name in my fifties as I hated it’😂
The working mans arm is a giveaway it ain't Inch...he is a work shy lazy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just posting this again as it was on the back end of the last thread.
Seems like more people are finding her boring or are clearly pissed off with her bragging and childish antics. 3 days in a row she has lost followers. Could this be the start of the downfall for old Hinchy?

View attachment 722955
Deary me. It's not like one or two unfollowing but it's a whole herd full ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off to a friends wedding in about an hour, we’re buzzing as it’s about an hour away so figured it was cheaper to get a hotel than taxi it back, this is the first time we’ve stayed away from home since covid and it honestly feels like a mini holiday, I’m going to put on a nice dress and I’ve had to pack a bag and everything!!!! and it got me thinking, the Hinchliffe’s never DO anything, they are so insular and insipid, it’s bizarre, even the wedding anniversary was wasted on them sitting in their rooms acting like weirdos, go out, talk to people, experience stuff, I’ve said it before, what a life they have built for themselves, wouldn’t trade places with them for the world!! View attachment 723220
Sometimes I wish I wasn't known to them and could engage in a convo.Tattle would bring the nations net work down.
I'm looking to employ some ex sheep who feel she owes them.
Training,support and gossip provided for a basic package.
Ongoing training,support and actual historic documentation provided for an awful lot more.
I love to chat and between Johnny and I we can cover alot of ground.How we laugh over a shared mugshot and copious amounts of bubbles as we cross reference our conversations.
My point is enjoy yr night,talk,laugh,raise yr eyebrows and yr glasses and most of all enjoy each other.
Hope this makes sense 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Bloody hell that's like something you'd show your kids to scare them! "Now kids if you don't go to bed Mrs Hinch will come and spray zoflora and fabric softener on you"
This made me spit my tea out 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sometimes I wish I wasn't known to them and could engage in a convo.Tattle would bring the nations net work down.
I'm looking to employ some ex sheep who feel she owes them.
Training,support and gossip provided for a basic package.
Ongoing training,support and actual historic documentation provided for an awful lot more.
You do good work, I try to read between your lines a lot of the time. I actually know another influencer talked about on tattle and some days I'm fit to burst with the need to speak up 😂 I've opted for keeping schtum to avoid accidentally saying too much. And no, I'm definitely not naming names or giving hints 🤐😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right maybe Sophie is doing me a favour.

Maybe she knows my house is a shithole and telepathically sending me messages to clean from the dog bed before she starts today’s show .

Ok Sopha I see ya - off to get SOME DETTOL AND CLOTH

do you think that will wake her up from her zombie state ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't understand the mentality of someone who cares so much about their eye brows. Some sort of tattoo, then a sticker, then a brush thing? Wtf. They look awful too. So unnatural and plastic.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.