Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highly doubt that Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit is actually out of the house at all, let alone being a 'wheeler dealer' who is sorting out exciting projects. She is just trying to make people think he's not a workshy knobhead. Also, IF your washing machine honestly stinks, Sophie, then perhaps you should take some tips from Michelle Ogundehin as she has fabulous advice for non toxic cleaning. Oh wait, you can't can you because you threw your toys out of the pram and blocked her when she dared to (very politely) query some of your cleaning practises.
Utterly spoilt immature child that you are. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
How people don’t see through this “bear with me 🥺” and “if I’m honest/tell the truth 🥺🥺” crap is beyond me. I’m hoping that as she hasn’t appeared on people’s stories for a while, they’ll see this with fresh eyes and more people will unfollow.

Reactions: 34
Is wanking in the garage classes as a project? Asking for my friend James 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I don’t understand her narrative?

Fake PND?
Struggling?
Fine?
Tired?
Out with Friends?
Stuck to the Sofa?
Super woman?
Happy when with sheep?
Having time off?
Posting the same content as last year?
Making our Jamie is the bread winner working?
Has a smelly washing machine?
We’re enough, your enough, I’m enough?
Trying our best?
Can’t get timings right?

Whilst help on hand always. Ronnie obviously not going to nursery which would free up her time. She can do her washing at night she dries it all indoor so not like it’s time sensitive plus I thought Ron liked helping load the washing machine?

I just can’t work out who she is or what she’s trying to be at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s baaack, at least she’s changed the song from “me and you” to another heap of tit song now! I think she’s slapping the phone as it seems to be a TikTok thingy? Even so it’s a bit aggressive.
The poor wean in that bulging nappy, there’s no excuse for it. I actually can’t see her changing a nappy. Maybe that what she’s smells and thinks it’s the washing machine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Projects lol 😴
Why is she slapping her phone????
Her washing machine smells 247. Not normal. Stop using so much tit and stop doing teeny weeny loads 10x a day.
There's no bleeping way she's home alone with 2 kids, separate prams gave that away and I'm very sorry but Lennie is 3 month old, the balance should be there now. It's pathetic.

Reactions: 32
Is wanking in the garage classes as a project? Asking for my friend James 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Omfg

My stomach hurts from laughing

I don’t understand her narrative?

Fake PND?
Struggling?
Fine?
Tired?
Out with Friends?
Stuck to the Sofa?
Super woman?
Happy when with sheep?
Having time off?
Posting the same content as last year?
Making our Jamie is the bread winner working?
Has a smelly washing machine?
We’re enough, your enough, I’m enough?
Trying our best?
Can’t get timings right?

Whilst help on hand always. Ronnie obviously not going to nursery which would free up her time. She can do her washing at night she dries it all indoor so not like it’s time sensitive plus I thought Ron liked helping load the washing machine?

I just can’t work out who she is or what she’s trying to be at the moment.
What's with smacking the phone and throwing stuff? Seriously what is up with the woman

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she need to deep clean her washing machine so much?? Is it because the amount of crap she shoves in there for every small load? I've had my machine for 5 years and I've deep cleaned it only a handful of times and even then, it's never really smelt bad. Usually only if I've had to dye some clothes.
Also I bet she hasn't actually taken both kids out for a walk. Probably sat on her arse in her garden pushing the buggies backwards and forwards until they both fell asleep. Weird how Ronnie is now TWO and still seems to be parent facing. But maybe if what people have been alluding to on here is true, seeing their faces (even hers 😂) is reassuring to him if he's got sensory issues.

Reactions: 16
Soooo much to comment on, why is she so angry with the camera all the time?

The projects he’s working on will be a house Reno for them, guaranteed the thick cunts have bought a place that’s not insta worthy and instead of doing it up themselves and showing the process she’s thrown cash at it and will only be revealing it when she thinks it’s perfect.

We know he’s not been at work or out of the house before today because he’s been doing her job for her.
No way is her mum not there.

Her washing machine stinks because she never leaves it open to air afterwards it’s always locked in that cupboard and she uses all those fatty softeners and shite extras no one needs.

Oh and please for the love of god change that baby’s nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Absolute contradictory bollocks from Hinch as usual! 🙄 I’m sure she’ll share the ‘smashing it’ 🤢 messages from the barmy army soon for putting a washing load on whilst ‘alone’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hilarious 😂 she's slapping away like a nutter. Can't wait to see the exciting projects no job is working on! Poor overworked Sofa calls herself super woman & really believes it!!! Demented. You had a good day/night at the Savoy hotel & theatre so do shut the duck up and get a grip of yourself, boring witch whinging away as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s said “tell me how YOU are” and then she’ll share a bunch of replies that are all asking her about HER projects and saying how amazing SHE is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.