Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not lying though guysssshh - she is genuinely struggling. Struggling to get decent content for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine two (possibly 3) adults being in that house, and not one of them has thought to change that poor babies nappy before he begins his filming shift

BDE974E3-E124-4FEB-995F-E0DD53AF153B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
100%! And if she still wanted to appeal to the 'mummy market' still she could show how she sets up Ronnie with an activity while she does the dishwasher etc. A normal, busy household would be so much more relatable than a toddler silently filling the dog bowl.
Totally agree, but I think Inchworm actually does all that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god no. Running down the hall & then jumping on the chair to look out the window seriously??!! Still???? Again???? I felt like the part in Death Becomes Her when goldie hawn wants to talk about Madeline Ashton again in the group therapy & everyone goes nuts 😩 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oo I was debating taking the dog to mersea this afternoon, I know where that beach hut is, see if hinch joined them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how long before the next book announcement?

Gotta be due another one soon surely 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her fluffy gilet that she wore yesterday to the feaahhtutrrr is slung over the baby gate and full face of make up - not a hair out of place- implies she filmed that riveting montage yesterday. Same crunchy hair as he had at playball. She filmed that then buggered off for the day. I bet she has bleeping loads of them stashed in her pre record bank.
comes back on Monday 23rd. 3 months and a day after Lonnie was born. Yeah 3 month mat leave it was then. Contracts suspended for 3 months. And the sheep dont think she’s in it purely for the money. 😂
If I ever go missing I want @HinchesSousChef to be the lead detective! 🕵️‍♀️
Nothing gets passed you 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why the fook is she lost? Did she leave the sofa and can’t find her way back? What is that woman banging on about. She’s really boring me to tears. Just cackles at those children and makes weird sounds

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soooo, she's bathed Ron and put him back in pj's for the day?

I'm with Souschef, this is a pre record. She probably bathed them before she threw on her faux fur gilet and fucked off out for the night yesterday.

That's the only reason she date stamps everything, so she knows when to post stuff.

Reactions: 31
I think in a perverse sort of way she maybe likes her tattle thread..means she's relevant (😂) and probably the people she holds in esteem are here too...sort of a weird validation that she's a sleb, that she's made it🤷‍♀️?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
751F242F-42AB-4933-A224-A6EFB35A331C.jpeg

Oh dear, has Grinch been out there drawing an inspirational dilly for Inch to aspire to? 🥴 sorry sofa I doubt that’s going to happen to little old jimbob

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow. Angry Hinch. Maybe stop spending so much time thinking about the Gram and you’ll find the balance and be able to get tit done? Maybe? 🤔

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.