Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just checked and the part where Ronnie was on the loo has been removed! Thank goodness for us horrible trolls, looking out for a 2 year olds well being 🤗
It’s still there, I think if you report something you can’t see it 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Almost nappy free? Who even says that when they are potty training their children! He's either nappy free during the day or he's not started potty training. What a way to confuse the poor lad to sometimes put him into nappies.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you report the post or any other post then it will disappear. You will not be able to see it.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being that desperate to prove your lovely little boy isn’t developing differently to whoever she compares him with you film him doing his business in front of that many people 😞 I hope she gets inundated with messages telling her it’s wrong! bleeping hell just go back on maternity leave hun

Reactions: 16
Well I think you’ve all said it all regarding the toilet. I was at the playground with my two and had a quick peek. Immediately I was shocked that she was actually showing his entire process. Even the grimacing face as he emptied his bladder or bowels. Seriously. Awful. I’m not much of an oversharer on social media but I’ve shared certain milestones - eg first wobbly steps or funny first jabbering words. Never ever ever has it crossed my mind to upload footage of my son using the toilet. Heck I’ve never even contemplated filming it. I know from experience that one of the signs of readiness in many children is wanting privacy when they go in their nappies. I had to hide round the corner when my son went for a poo on the toilet and when he first learnt. Now I’m not allowed to be involved at all - except to “check” hes wiped properly.

After I got over the Initial disgust that she had done that to her sons privacy I actually had a wave of feeling inadequate. Yep. Even though I know 2 things. 1) it’s most likely utter bollocks that he is out of nappies and 2) all children should learn to use the toilet when they are ready.
my 2.5 year old is not ready and that’s fine. We are going at his pace and always will. But I can’t believe I allowed myself 20 seconds of feeling like tit because of her again! She did this to many women with Ronnie eating and I bet she has now sparked hundred of women to feel like tit that their 2 year old isn’t using the toilet too.
I would rather she shared the method she has chosen to use. I would rather she shared how she managed to get a non verbal child to communicate that they need to use the toilet. I would rather she shared information about how every child learns this at their own pace and child led toilet learning is more important than stressful “training”. Blimey not that it would ever cross her mind but this is an excellent opportunity to share “PANTS” about children understanding who should or should not be touching them in certain places.
Like others have said. She’s not a parenting account. This has no place on her account. It has no place on ANY account.
This was a brag About what she thinks SHE has achieved. I spotted the other week that Ronnie was naked from the lower half in the garden and said I hope they aren’t forcing him into potty training. I can absolutely imagine that he’s been shamed and humiliated if he’s had an accident. I’m sorry but I can imagine her getting angry that he’s done a wee on her floor or not got it “right”. It breaks my heart to think that’s what happened.
all she wants is messages of adoration of “WOW HOW DO YOU DO IT YOU SUPER MUM? You’re a celebrity with a newborn and you’ve still found the time to toilet train your just turned 2 year old!! You’re amazing!!!!”
I have fun spotting her lies and stupidity but when it comes to Ronnie she just makes me absolutely despair. 😥😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Just watching ferne McCann on This morning with her feral daughter it’s embarrassing. Tell her to sit down and behave. These fuckers use their children to try and be famous

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thought Ron was trying to drink out the toilet bowl for a minute seeing his head stuck down the toilet!

Reactions: 5
She’s deleted it now. It only goes up to where he puts the seat on the toilet. See Grinch that’s all you had to do in the first place stupid cow!

Also if you’ve been potty training him there for months why wouldn’t you just leave the seat there all the time to save the hassle when he actually wants to go? I smell some porkies🤥
I can still see the full thing.

Reactions: 2
Well I think you’ve all said it all regarding the toilet. I was at the playground with my two and had a quick peek. Immediately I was shocked that she was actually showing his entire process. Even the grimacing face as he emptied his bladder or bowels. Seriously. Awful. I’m not much of an oversharer on social media but I’ve shared certain milestones - eg first wobbly steps or funny first jabbering words. Never ever ever has it crossed my mind to upload footage of my son using the toilet. Heck I’ve never even contemplated filming it. I know from experience that one of the signs of readiness in many children is wanting privacy when they go in their nappies. I had to hide round the corner when my son went for a poo on the toilet and when he first learnt. Now I’m not allowed to be involved at all - except to “check” hes wiped properly.

After I got over the Initial disgust that she had done that to her sons privacy I actually had a wave of feeling inadequate. Yep. Even though I know 2 things. 1) it’s most likely utter bollocks that he is out of nappies and 2) all children should learn to use the toilet when they are ready.
my 2.5 year old is not ready and that’s fine. We are going at his pace and always will. But I can’t believe I allowed myself 20 seconds of feeling like tit because of her again! She did this to many women with Ronnie eating and I bet she has now sparked hundred of women to feel like tit that their 2 year old isn’t using the toilet too.
I would rather she shared the method she has chosen to use. I would rather she shared how she managed to get a non verbal child to communicate that they need to use the toilet. I would rather she shared information about how every child learns this at their own pace and child led toilet learning is more important than stressful “training”. Blimey not that it would ever cross her mind but this is an excellent opportunity to share “PANTS” about children understanding who should or should not be touching them in certain places.
Like others have said. She’s not a parenting account. This has no place on her account. It has no place on ANY account.
This was a brag About what she thinks SHE has achieved. I spotted the other week that Ronnie was naked from the lower half in the garden and said I hope they aren’t forcing him into potty training. I can absolutely imagine that he’s been shamed and humiliated if he’s had an accident. I’m sorry but I can imagine her getting angry that he’s done a wee on her floor or not got it “right”. It breaks my heart to think that’s what happened.
all she wants is messages of adoration of “WOW HOW DO YOU DO IT YOU SUPER MUM? You’re a celebrity with a newborn and you’ve still found the time to toilet train your just turned 2 year old!! You’re amazing!!!!”
I have fun spotting her lies and stupidity but when it comes to Ronnie she just makes me absolutely despair. 😥😥
Little ones can sometimes regress a few months/years down the line if they’re potty trained to early so you do right by going at their pace. You’re 2.5 year old will get there eventually and that’s okay! Mines 3 next month and we’ve only just cracked it but he still won’t go in some unfamiliar places and still struggles with certain toilet habits let’s just say. It’s normal, they go at their own pace it’s best to not force them because you want them to

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate this bleep with a passion but as a mother of two sons, one with severe adhd I have to say this talk about outside factors causing it is quite hurtful I did nothing different in both my pregnancies but my eldest son has no difficulties 😢
[/QUOTE]
I agree. Honestly anything to do with the kids is not my cup of tea.
I'm here for the hinch and inch bash fest so you are not alone luv.

Reactions: 8
I am disgusted. What have I just watched?! That poor poor little boy. Surely this counts as some sort of abuse. He is being exploited. Why are there no laws against this?!

Reactions: 6
Did Ronnieblesshim just re adjust the hand towel after he had used it after she didn’t let him wash his own hands with the soap? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I honestly think someone needs to step in and safeguard this little boy.

Because if his own mother thinks it's appropriate to take away her own child's dignity and privacy in such a shocking and unbelievable way then it juat goes to show the level of sheer disregard she really does show for him.

Every child deserves privacy
Every child deserves dignity
Every child deserves to be safe

This is so wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 34
why would you show the world your son on the toilet?! Get back on mat leave Soph and let the boy have some privacy!!

Reactions: 12
Videoing R on the toilet, stooped a new low Hinch. And then he has his head down the loo and laughing at him. You fxcking weirdo...what kind of parent does that.
Kids do silly things but at least teach him that we don't do things like that
Bet she won’t be laughing when he’s handling public toilets like that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just watching ferne McCann on This morning with her feral daughter it’s embarrassing. Tell her to sit down and behave. These fuckers use their children to try and be famous
My daughter is quite similar, just constantly on the move. Can't keep still, no matter how many times she's told.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.