Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm still going about her stats. But 4 days in a row now she's down on followers guyyysss. Granted not many in the last 24 hours but still in the red. Instagram must be having a good clear out of the bots. Hopefully some of the real followers are also catching on and seeing her for the con woman she really is.

View attachment 724046
I honestly think they are still buying followers, it's just that she's losing more than they're buying

Reactions: 16
Radio silence at Hinch Towers yet she finds the time to comment and like on the shoppers posts. Most of them will be oblivious she's actually active and will be fretting and panicking wondering if the Prince & Queen of Maldon are ok because she and Jimbobitchybum are suddenly not posting.
How can the sheep not see this is all just a game?

Reactions: 16
Ok, I’m a bit Winslet but is this whole eyebrow fiasco really necessary? Am I the only person in the world who was born with perfectly acceptable eyebrows already on their face? I don’t pluck them, wax them, shave them, draw on them, tattoo them, nothing. They’re just there, same as they’ve always been. I don’t understand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Ok, I’m a bit Winslet but is this whole eyebrow fiasco really necessary? Am I the only person in the world who was born with perfectly acceptable eyebrows already on their face? I don’t pluck them, wax them, shave them, draw on them, tattoo them, nothing. They’re just there, same as they’ve always been. I don’t understand.
You are not alone #myeyebrowsspeakjustfinethankyou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well then your very lucky. I was born with fat, slug eyebrows that if left would give me the air of a Macaroni penguin! 🐧 Which is fashionable now, but back in the 90s when I was trying to validate myself by getting a boyfriend, I felt my eyebrows were holding me back (and in hindsight possibly my NHS specs, train track braces and cowlick fringe) and if I had super skinny ones a la Kate Moss, the boys would come flocking. Sadly they didn't, and my eyebrows never really returned either 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The only thing we ever see Ronnie do is kick a ball at a goal.
At the class or at home, he is constantly being put in front of a bloody football.

Give him paper and crayons, stickers (Soph could share hers), pritt stick and safety scissors, stamps.

Let him play with sand and water.

Give him chalk to draw on the patio, and let him draw what he wants to.

Give him a bowl of water and a paintbrush and ask him to paint the fence!

Just let him be a 2 year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Is it me or does Ron seem very unsteady on his feet? His legs seem to turn at funny angles
i think his gait has been commented on previously, regarding walking on tip toes? He just looks left footed to me. Perhaps harder for him at class when majority may be right taught.

Reactions: 8
Actually tagging Arsenal 🤦🏻‍♀️
We don’t know what he likes of his own accord do we…just football and ‘hinching.’ Which they foist upon him at every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
At the class or at home, he is constantly being put in front of a bloody football.

Give him paper and crayons, stickers (Soph could share hers), pritt stick and safety scissors, stamps.

I think they're desperate for him to be a LAD that loves football and he's maybe just not that little boy, he seems like a quiet, sensitive little guy. They're forcing a personality onto him rather than just letting him be himself and developing his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Agreed 100%! Kids NEED variety! Also fair enough if you’re too engaged WITH your child in an activity to film (although obviously that’s not the case with them 😂) but how cute is it to observe your kid playing independently? I have so many photos over the years of my daughter “reading” to herself, coloring, whatever…when she thinks we’re not watching (or just is too immersed in whatever she’s doing to care what we’re up to!) and as her mom I find it very cute and sweet! As has been said on here no one really cares to see a million pics of someone else’s kids, but pretty sure the sheep would LOVE to see that….bit more relevant than watching someone remove stickers from a trash can with a piece of tape. Wow what a thrill 🙄

Reactions: 17
Tagging bleeping Arsenal in the absolute tool bag!
And what are we and they looking at? The kid didn’t even kick a ball?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Soph’s off the sofa and at the theatre with her kid Georgia 😱
Everyone's different but if I'd spent 2/3 nights away from my 2 year old and my young baby I'd probably want to be spending time with them not going off to the theatre. Surprised her anxiety can cope with this, is she not worried that the actors won't be able to perform with such a celebrity in the audience?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.