Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it - Hinch shouting at Ronnie for getting out dog treats (although she says sweets)

😱 so she actually films this and allows her son to go into cupboard to get the supposed treats that he’s not supposed to be getting and shouts at him, and then posts this so that millions can view? What a terrible mum! I tell my kids off, but I don’t film it and post it for the whole world to be able to watch and comment on. Deplorable act. Would love to hear Ron shout at her whilst she’s filming him, ‘’FFS mum’’, just like Sophia did to Jamie the other day! He’ll be able to say ‘’ handsome manzz was was just copying mummazzzz’’😂 poor kid 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker here. Reading through the last few pages and you guys are so 007 it's brilliant. For example, the stroking of Ronnie's head - I never thought much of it as my 'little manzzzzz' is a hair twiddler when he goes to sleep. He twiddles his curls and knots it in his fingers (nightmare) so I twiddle it instead to send him to sleep without knots. I thought the head stroking was her rare sign of affection towards him but you're all so right and Its the opposite because she doesn't know how to show affection she's basically treating him like a dog. I feel bad commenting because I do genuinely think she has PND and is severely struggling to parent. But i am also so angry this "influencer" doesn't speak up about it and use her platform to normalise it and help others. Even wonwonz clear developmental delays. Its got to the point its bizarre now that she's not addressing it.

Reactions: 29
The space tidy scenes with Ron were all part of a series of videos she did to show how “mischievous” he was 🙄 It was all for the gram. She stood there filming and not parenting. Some of them felt so set up, and in this one below, she got Jamie to come save Ron who had “locked” himself in the cupboard.

⚠Trigger warning: Mischief music played

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Nah she has no PND unless someone pays her to say she has.
She genuinely is a pampered, narcissistic, manipulative, calculated, sly fake witch.
Hope that helps.
Welcome aboard 🥂
Long time lurker here. Reading through the last few pages and you guys are so 007 it's brilliant. For example, the stroking of Ronnie's head - I never thought much of it as my 'little manzzzzz' is a hair twiddler when he goes to sleep. He twiddles his curls and knots it in his fingers (nightmare) so I twiddle it instead to send him to sleep without knots. I thought the head stroking was her rare sign of affection towards him but you're all so right and Its the opposite because she doesn't know how to show affection she's basically treating him like a dog. I feel bad commenting because I do genuinely think she has PND and is severely struggling to parent. But i am also so angry this "influencer" doesn't speak up about it and use her platform to normalise it and help others. Even wonwonz clear developmental delays. Its got to the point its bizarre now that she's not addressing it.

Reactions: 22
Top parenting tip from hinch again, I wouldn’t be teaching mine to draw on things that aren’t paper, or and art easel as it just takes that one time for them to pick up a pen and drew on the walls! She’s such a dappy bleep! Is her 5 minutes up yet?
63BFD034-DFFB-4483-85D3-1EAECA00E5CE.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I watched those videos and wondered about those pyjamas he has on. He must have been gifted them in each age range as he has had them a very long time if not…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Top parent time from hinch again, I wouldn’t be teaching mine to draw on things that aren’t paper, or and art easel as it just takes that one time for them to pick up a pen and drew on the walls! She’s such a dappy bleep! Is her 5 minutes up yet?View attachment 721543
My thoughts exactly. Who in their right mind teaches a toddler to draw or write on anything that is meant for writing or drawing on! This is absolute madness. Unless of course she is wanting to get a new gifted sofa after Ron has ruined it with his felt pens...

Reactions: 18
My thoughts exactly. Who in their right mind teaches a toddler to draw or write on anything that is meant for writing or drawing on! This is absolute madness. Unless of course she is wanting to get a new gifted sofa after Ron has ruined it with his felt pens...
It’s crazy that she thinks that this sort of content is good for the gram?

Reactions: 8
We have window pens. But I use them only with my 4 year old. My two year old isn’t old enough to understand that windows with window pens is ok but walls with regular pens is not 😂😂. And like someone else said. At least encourage some mark making rather than focus on the cleaning it up. Part of his 27 month review is can he draw a line. Perhaps see if he can. If he can’t then it’s something to work on. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Wait til Ron draws on them doors when he’s not supposed to and gets shouted at because he doesn’t realise doors are only for drawing on when mummaZzz needs content

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She has to micro manage everything, that little boy can't have any fun at all and she is there to put the brakes on anything at all creative.

She is 100% the type who would buy Sylvanian Families for herself and wouldn't let her kids play with it!

Also, she won't publicly address any potential issues that Ronnie may have because then it would expose her for reading Tattle as none of her sheep are apparently aware of anything being amiss at Maldon Manor.

She was so passive aggressive on the eyebrow reel. Wow! Why be like that towards the people that have made you millions? She doesn’t care about them at all. However, no-one is forcing her back to Instagram, but of course she needs the validations, and the money! She’s greedy, not content with what she has. Watch out for incoming ads, swipe ups, freebies, hauls & tons and tons of pre-records & lies, not to mention new farmhouse reveal 😂 They are on their way!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.