Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #418 - Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Winning thread title by Me! 🥳😭 I’m fank yoo...
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

Wednesday started off with a make up tutorial from Soph who’s back posting on her account now that she’s forgotten she’s supposed to be on maternity leave and struggling to cope with baby Lennie. A human Barbie doll appeared on screen claiming to be Mrs Hinch and giving us the details on how we can achieve her look. She didn’t tell us the name of her surgeon, beautician or what photoshop software she uses though so I’m not sure some stick on eyebrows off eBay (that she removes at night with cellotape!) will help give her fans the glow up that they’re after.

The third anniversary extravaganza continued with Sophie and her childminder heading out for some fun on the farm.
Jamie had booked little Soph in for a kid’s ‘walk with a teddy sheep’ activity. Seriously.
CBeebies Land was full and he couldn’t get into Peppa Pig World for love nor money so what’s a guy supposed to do? And we all know Soph loves sheep. She’s built her entire fortune thanks to them!
IMG_0653.jpg

Soph was happy as a pig in tit down on the ‘tend farm which is actually just there for little kids to stroke the cute sheep and take them for a walk. She’s found complete happiness with them apparently. That’ll be nice for her kids to know. She certainly seemed happier than when she was swearing at her beloved husband for teasing her over what her surprise for the day was.
Jamie Brent thought it was highly amusing to trick Princess Tippy Toes Of Maldonia into thinking a helicopter was on its way to collect her. It wasn’t. He then managed to get her to sit in a staff vehicle which wasn’t her surprise either, by the time he fooled her in to thinking he’d bought her another egg chair for her garden of seats, she was feeeeuming, but all was forgiven when she got the chance to skip through the fields with a sheep accompanied by a power ballad and sweet innocent little Sophie was back because, as she told us, she’s just a farm girl at heart.
(Note to Soph you might want to swap the designer LV trainers for a pair of wellies if you want people to believe that one hunnay.)

And because a night in an expensive hotel suite, a trip to walk a sheep, and various gifts are not enough Jamie also arranged for his brattish bride to stay the night in an even more expensive tree house for the night and for her to be welcomed by candle light and flowers. We’re still waiting to see exactly what she’s given Jamie though as so far the celebration of THEIR wedding seems to be all about her, though he did put on over 7000 new followers yesterday so a bot package seems a good bet.
It also all tots up to quite a bit too, it’s running in to at least a couple of grand. Let’s hope Soph’s other favourite sheep are ready to swipe up and buy more of her trashy teshco tat to keep little old Soph in the style to which she has become accustomed.

Before the end of her stay Soph left us with some words of wisdom...
“Collect moments ... not things...” says the woman who’s house is packed to the rafters, sorry to the memory corner, with crap and flammable chemicals.
One suspects the irony of that statement coming from her has been complete lost her.

And then just when they where supposedly enjoying their anniversary evening together Jamie went and revealed the whole game plan by replying to one of the sheep whisperers followers who was keen for Little Old Soph to pack in the cleaning - think she has already - and up sticks for the inevitable move from Castle Greyskull to Hinch Farm...
“See Soph I told ya!” And Tattle told the lot of you, Castle Greyskull will soon be a distant memory...

89F669C5-1C33-456A-AF10-EAF85A31E1A0.jpeg

Today’s game is to guess which face and which personality Soph will appear with next.

4BE083E3-DD26-4B84-8E42-AA4CE394C79B.jpg

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 170
If she's at her happiest when she's not with her children, or even the dog, then I think she really is in need of proper help and support. I really have no idea if she's ill or not - some tattlers are recognising the signs of post natal depression, I see circus acts - but what I do know is she had a ball prancing around in Victoria's Secret with Stacey Solomon, posing for photographs with people, and now she's had this very expensive anniversary trip in a posh hotel with Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit falling over himself to keep her happy, and sometimes missing the mark. She absolutely loved being with the sheep and in the tree house, away from her children. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying parents don't need a break from their children, because they do, but it seems to me that her children don't make her happy. I can't help thinking she yearns for her life before children, the life where she had no other responsibilities other than to enjoy her life, with Jamie, with her family and her "kids" Ronnie and Lennie have scuppered all of that now and it seems to me she resents them, especially Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 100
@Bunnykins bloody brilliant as always 😂
Came on to say I see she’s doing her SS pose with the mug! Getting the practice in I guess 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If she's at her happiest when she's not with her children, or even the dog, then I think she really is in need of proper help and support. I really have no idea if she's ill or not - some tattlers are recognising the signs of post natal depression, I see circus acts - but what I do know is she had a ball prancing around in Victoria's Secret with Stacey Solomon, posing for photographs with people, and now she's had this very expensive anniversary trip in a posh hotel with Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit falling over himself to keep her happy, and sometimes missing the mark. She absolutely loved being with the sheep and in the tree house, away from her children. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying parents don't need a break from their children, because they do, but it seems to me that her children don't make her happy. I can't help thinking she yearns for her life before children, the life where she had no other responsibilities other than to enjoy her life, with Jamie, with her family and her "kids" Ronnie and Lennie have scuppered all of that now and it seems to me she resents them, especially Ronnie.
Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well she's posted more when she's not with the kids..what does that tell you.
And what does she mean by "be a tree, know when to let go" let go of what Sophie....
I love how subtle she's being by slowly coming back on Instagram, well done Sophie! Come Monday and we will be seeing the Monday montages

• Heart
Reactions: 41
At this point- I think it’s all Jamie. I think hinch would step back from Instagram, she’s clearly not got any interest in coming back soon. He is pushing the Mr Hunch account. He’s basically picked up where she left off, hoping his wannabe lad “banter” would see them through. All the “see soph I told you” balls, seems to me he’s enjoying being a lazy lardarse, enjoying whatever inch (lol) of fame he thinks he has. Fully believe it’s him. Applying for towie, the chase, fash fc. He saw pretty little dolly bird soph and thought there’s my ticket, creating multiple accounts waiting for one to take off. He’s fame hungry. Fully wants the fame and to be a real well known celeb

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I don't think they're up for any sort of farm or even more animals, she just wants a big house with some land, perhaps a couple of chickens. Castle Greyskull won't be sold, it will be mothballed until she opens it as The Maldon Museum.

The way they're drip feeding their followers is so transparent. "Please don't leave us, even if Soph doesn't show you how to potentially gas yourselves in the privacy of your own homes anymore. We will still be dull as duck fun! We will still wantonly waste money on designer goods (which we won't show you) and lots of tat that we will ! Our sons will be sent to Freda fiddle fingers be our top priority!
Soph needs you. And if you care about her, and I know you do, please continue to give generously! SWIPE UP, SHOPPERS!"

• Haha
Reactions: 56
We don’t see her for weeks then suddenly she’s on a romantic break away from her children and we are bombarded with shite. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 62
She’s. Not. Stacy. bleeping. Solomon.
Is there an original bone in her body??
Farm girl at heart my arse!
No Jimbobnojobnosejob we don’t want to see a Hinch lifestyle account…not now, not ever.
It’ll be pure fakery! Nothing real.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She’s. Not. Stacy. bleeping. Solomon.
Is there an original bone in her body??
Farm girl at heart my arse!
No Jimbobnojobnosejob we don’t want to see a Hinch lifestyle account…not now, not ever.
It’ll be pure fakery! Nothing real.
Hinch lifestyle?

Sitting in a house all day it would be a crap version of big brother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a think about this yesterday.. I don’t think she wants kids. She loves them but doesn’t want the responsibility..The idea of kids is what she loved initially. Stroking the babies. Putting them to bed. Angel fairy perfect babies hence why she kept Ronnie in a front facing Pram up until four months ago. Now she’s got two she doesn’t know what to do. She 100%wants her old life back.. she can’t be arsed with kids. Soon she will have a two kids to wake up, dress, make packed lunches for, prepare uniforms for daily and drop them off for the school run. This is not Sophie at all. Monday to Friday school run and pick ups and making actual dinners everyday. She can’t quite believe it. Lazy lazy useless woman

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.