Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bleeding hell - she lets him go into the cupboard, get the bag then shouts at him.

That child will be confused as to what he can or can't do for the gram.

and it's robbery with 2 b's.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh she’s such a witch she openly encouraged him to do that so she could tell him off 😡

Reactions: 24
Ugh she wasn't shouting ffs she was using a firm voice
OK, she should have told him no before he went to it but if you think that's shouting you have never met an Irish Mammy
She set the whole thing up, laughing saying he’s going to get a treat for Henry and when he does she uses a ‘firm’ voice. That’s not normal behaviour. You take the child away from the cupboard before the incident happens not carry on filming for the gram. Poor kid!!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
The clips earlier of Ron and Hen is worrying, poor Ron is barged out the way and was evidently a bit shocked at that and the hugging... What the actual f.... It's obvious Henry has zero interest in the little boy stop forcing it.

Quite shocking to hear her raise her voice considering she has obviously watched him open that door and start going through the cupboard... All for content.

Reactions: 20
She set the whole thing up, laughing saying he’s going to get a treat for Henry and when he does she uses a ‘firm’ voice. That’s not normal behaviour. You take the child away from the cupboard before the incident happens not carry on filming for the gram. Poor kid!!
I totally agree she shouldnt have encouraged it in the first place.

Reactions: 6
She's doing it to try and be relatable 😂 'my Mum voice' all well and good being stern and letting them know what no means. But you don't encourage them to do something then shout at them. She's a bleeping horror, she's as maternal as a piece of tit on the floor. Ronnie is a lovely looking baby, she doesn't deserve him. Cowbag

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wish I had time in the day to sit down - let alone play with a tamagotchi! I've got a dog and baby similar to Ron's age and I don't get a minutes peace, between feeding & playing with both the dog and baby, walking/ getting fresh air with both the dog and baby there's barely time to cook, clean and do anything else. (On my days off) I also work full time!

As said by many, my house is full of dog toy toys, balls, baby toys etc. I mean it looks a bit messy but it's a family home, Wouldn't want it any other way!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, just saw that video of her shouting at Ron after egging him on and had to come here to make sure I wasn’t overreacting, glad everyone agrees it was such a bitchy thing to do!
He thinks it’s a game and then she suddenly turns on him, poor lad must be so confused.

Reactions: 20
Its all kicking off on the mrs hinch group! Honestly you answer a simple question and get called jealous🙄 the comments about mixing chemicals and doing dangerous things they find it funny. Stupid people
I just read through this. Someone saying they stopped following her because she just ‘clicks’ and this was followed by ‘jealous much???’ LOL. Seriously!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its all kicking off on the mrs hinch group! Honestly you answer a simple question and get called jealous🙄 the comments about mixing chemicals and doing dangerous things they find it funny. Stupid people
I've never really went on her fb page. l am now though for a nose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Makes sense why she doesn’t seem to be left on her own with him. She’s mad. The fact she cut it off shows what came after was even nastier. Evil 🐮

Reactions: 17
She sounds soooo stern like so pissed off with him 😂😂 I reckon she shouts at him all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I totally agree she shouldnt have encouraged it in the first place.
He’s not a naughty child, he’s a normal toddler and she’s trying so hard to make people think he is naughty. He must be so confused. She tried so hard there with her set up to prove he was naughty but just showed what an awful person she is. I bet she tells him there’s no tooth fairy and Santa isn’t real!

Reactions: 16
“My mum voice “right I said no more sweets” 😂” the fact she added a crying laughing emoji literally says that she finds disciplining her child comical. Why would she upload that to social media? dislike her even more knowing she disciplined her child so brutally for views!!

Reactions: 26
Literally just screenshot this & came to post it 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, what a bleeping evil witch! Your child is a 17 month old toddler. How DARE you shout at him like that! Evil bleeping cow! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry about my language, but what other words can you use to describe her? bleeping control freak.
I agree. You don’t shout at a baby/ toddler like that. Maybe a 4 year old but not when you’ve just encouraged him to go in there walked up to him smiling and chuckling and then going nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her house is too tidy for kids and a dog. I have older children (almost senior school and one middle of seniors) and a puppy and my house is still forever messy, kids leave stuff lying about, there's dog toys a dog chew, shoes pulled up on the floor in the hallway. I would have to tidy all the time or kick them all out to have a house as tidy as hers. It's lacking life.

Reactions: 8
Ugh she wasn't shouting ffs she was using a firm voice
OK, she should have told him no before he went to it but if you think that's shouting you have never met an Irish Mammy
Sorry but I do think that is shouting 😂 but I am soft as tit When my dad used to shout at me I would most of the time cry 😢😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.