Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it - Hinch shouting at Ronnie for getting out dog treats (although she says sweets)

There’s got to be another. I remember that but I’m sure another she didn’t even bother to go upto him and instead was just screeching I said enough now!!!

Who remembers when she pour flour over the floor and tend Ronnie did It she plonked him right in the middle of it to make him look naughty (was also a few days she claimed to put child locks on)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Found it - Hinch shouting at Ronnie for getting out dog treats (although she says sweets)

She switches from all cutesy to nasty witch in a split second😫😫😫😫 it’s worse the second time I’ve watched it💔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I mean SERIOUSLY. Any lurkers on here who aren't too sure about her or little sheep reporting back then please watch that.. Listen to her. She knew fine well what he was doing..she's sat there gigging away openly saying aww he's getting Henry a treat.. So why let him then? I know his face is blocked out for a reason and I guess its a good thing cos his face was heartbreaking. Makes me so angry still.
there was another one on the thread with his fave shown…happy to go find and share if it’s allowed?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Poor kid. The ‘gREaT mUMmY, Soph iS lOvELY’ brigade need to see this, then again they’d probably think it was soooo funny they’re that thick 🙄

Reactions: 14
There’s got to be another. I remember that but I’m sure another she didn’t even bother to go upto him and instead was just screeching I said enough now!!!

Who remembers when she pour flour over the floor and tend Ronnie did It she plonked him right in the middle of it to make him look naughty (was also a few days she claimed to put child locks on)
I searched ‘Hinch shout Ronnie’ and couldn’t find any more but will keep looking as I haven’t seen them before

Reactions: 4
Ok I found some of the old stats .. this is just before she reached 4 million. I remember refreshing her page and seeing them appear constantly!
you might have to zoom I. But you can see how consists t the numbers were!! Bloody fakers!!

1FEAEC5B-6E16-4AC7-9037-2AF9F58C1F7E.png

9038BFCD-127E-4630-9907-6380E3BBA203.png

Reactions: 7
Can somebody add that video to the wiki please so everyone can see what a vile witch she is

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I searched ‘Hinch shout Ronnie’ and couldn’t find any more but will keep looking as I haven’t seen them before
I tried to look on a website called undelete but the stories aren’t loading lots of her old stuff archived on there though they are blurry for me though

Reactions: 2
I remember that, it was like someone flicked a switch on her, she went from encouraging him to scolding him in a split second
She is a proper jekel and hyde. Showed her nasty side that day. She encouraged him, laughed at him doing it then flipped shouted so loudly at him was quite shocking.

Reactions: 11
It was all fun and games. Fake laughter and jovial. Filming Ron handsomezzz bin maaaamnnzzzz best brother eva taking treats from the cupboard for the walrus. She was loving it for the content.

Then suddenly she decided that was enough fun. Turned on him screaming “RIGHT!!!! I SAID NO!!!!” Slammed the cupboard shut. Poor kid didn’t have a clue what was going on.

Just think, she though that was ok to show. What are we not seeing??
You can see an iota of the real her in that clip of his and that golden bleeping egg thing. He’s messing with her and she gets in an immature strop. What a handful of a person she is.
Although, teaching moment here 😂 - Guyssssss this is what happens when you spoil, pander to and treat kids like precious princesses and allow them to never take responsibility for their actions. This is the outcome. An over entitled, spoiled, unstable overgrown muppet.
She actually has taught us all something 💁🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so god dam relatable with her ebay eye brows sitting in her grand a night hotel room! Now she is actively encouraging ron to write on the windows, i can't wait for him to scribble all over her walls 🤣
“Guyzzz, our little RonRon ‘ad so much fun drawin’on the winders that ‘e decided to draw all over me grey wallz. Me and Jaymee short for James decided that rather than repaint we should just move into a new ‘ouse (pans to country pile). By the way, I’ve changed me deco ‘cos grey is so yesterday. Don’t worry guyz, I’ve got swipe ups so you can buy everyfink we were gifted. Don’t matter, if you’re skint, there’s always Klarna. Me and Jaymee wot ‘as no knob thank you so much for ‘elping make this ‘appen for us, ‘Enry, Lonnie and that other kid. Love you to the moon and back. All the best 😉🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“Guyzzz, our little RonRon ‘ad so much fun drawin’on the winders that ‘e decided to draw all over me grey wallz. Me and Jaymee short for James decided that rather than repaint we should just move into a new ‘ouse (pans to country pile). By the way, I’ve changed me deco ‘cos grey is so yesterday. Don’t worry guyz, I’ve got swipe ups so you can buy everyfink we were gifted. Don’t matter, if you’re skint, there’s always Klarna. Me and Jaymee wot ‘as no knob thank you so much for ‘elping make this ‘appen for us, ‘Enry, Lonnie and that other kid. Love you to the moon and back. All the best 😉🙊
Winders 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Poor kid’s been like a real life elf on the shelf for content

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is there video evidence this?
Search on the threads. Someone may have uploaded it. Her tone was totally inappropriate for a child of his age, and unnecessary particularly as she was actively encouraging him to do it moments earlier.

Reactions: 13
There is so much she could be doing with Ronnie, but she just can’t be arsed, I’ve never encouraged my kids to draw on glass! Paper, whiteboard/chalkboard yes & the slabs outside with chalk, just seems so odd to me.

Suppose he ain’t scooping up tit for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who remembers in the early days when she thought she’d been hacked and came on a live crying about it? 😂 wish she’d get hacked now 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Who remembers in the early days when she thought she’d been hacked and came on a live crying about it? 😂 wish she’d get hacked now 😩
What about the time there was a drone flying over her house and she became hysterical because she thought she was being 'stalked by paparazzi'

Princess Di she ain't!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.