Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that Ronnie is watched like a hawk and micro managed by Sopha and Inch, so that whole video of The hack to remove Ronnies stickers was SO SET UP, Hinch and Inch get in that bin🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 32
Inch going around, filming her with the tape is giving me Dad vibes!! You know on the days beteeen Christmas Day and New Years when he’s bored out of his trolley and he is just looking for things to do and keeps asking you ‘what is that now and what does that do?’ about all the new stuff you got for presents and then throwing in a Dad joke!! Anything to pass the days before he goes back to work, in the new year!

Although for inch, everyday is Christmas holidays but....without the leftover turkey or January blues!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also see the pattern it’s so obvious now, he does a few stories of him being “hilarious” then it’s swipe up for the podcast, and more shares of her Tesschhoo tattttt! If I liked it I would look at it myself I’m fank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They really don't want any hint of those children living, and enjoying their childhood in that house do they?
My bin is also covered in stickers, its a blooming bin ffs - who cares?!

Reactions: 18
Oh jeezzzz. You could hear the pure venom in her voice, like a petulant little child telling on her sibling!!
My house is covered in stickers! Annoying but it won’t be forever. I once did a full day at work with a paw patrol sticker stuck to my arse. Didn’t realise until I took them off that night!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just a thought but another reason the stay was recorded other than too show off was I bet it goes on the books as a business expense 👀

With regards to stickers on the bin here’s an idea WATCH HIM NOT THE bleeping PHONE!!!! If they were not watching him he could of done anything be grateful it wasn’t anything that hurt him but of course you let him do it.. 🥱

Get The kid some paper and parents that interact with him and why is Jamie her camera man stalker cling on it’s weird she could of filmed herself such a bleeping weirdo couple also triggered she couldn’t use one bit of tape and get them all on but no wasteful Soph uses a strip per sticker. (Can’t resist a clean) haaaaaaaaaaa alright Jamie

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Everytime she laughs she always does this massive inhale of air, every single time. Irritating. Had to get that out, I feel better now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They think they’re so clever. “Jaymay, put my stuff on your page so you don’t need to mark it as an ad. My stupid sheep/shoppers will just think we’re couple goals” 😡

Reactions: 20
No way did Ron put stickers on her bin. Another sneaky ad for her spray cleaner and that tapes had more screen time than Lennie

Reactions: 33
Oh jeezzzz. You could hear the pure venom in her voice, like a petulant little child telling on her sibling!!
My house is covered in stickers! Annoying but it won’t be forever. I once did a full day at work with a paw patrol sticker stuck to my arse. Didn’t realise until I took them off that night!
God I wish I was that lucky.
I drove around my whole town in winter with a giant cock drawn in the ice on my bonnet.
Good luck with sons there Soph, they're the gift that keep on giving 🤣 You just need to have a sense of humour to keep up with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I believe it’s in the video at the top of this Sun “article” they did on how she was viciously trolling herself trolled.

edit to add, it’s at the 2:18 mark.
View attachment 720901
Thankyoooouxx

Reactions: 3
I Don’t actually think Ronnie put stickers on the bin 😬 it Doesn’t look like he’s ever unsupervised ( even Tom play like a normal kid) and let’s face it, to Peel off Such tiny Ones and stick them all over like that would take a 2 year old quite a while! I think it’s just a dodgy ad!!

inch is like an awkward uncle whose never been around young people before!

Reactions: 29
Inch is giving me so much rage!!! His bloody voice! “Talk us frew it”. FFS she’s wiping the bin! It’s not rocket science! God he’s dreadful 🤯

Going to make a massive G&T to lower my blood pressure #medicinal #sortof

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Are they actually kidding me? They are getting him to draw on the bloody glass doors?! Get the lad a bleeping chalk board or white board, you pair of twits!
If I'm not mistaken Ronnie has an easel in the garden and Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit once threw some tend pooh at him while he was standing at it. Poor Ronnie never batted an eyelid!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If she can’t get stickers off with her massive claws how did Ronnie get them off to put on it I have to remove stickers from the sheet for mine

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.