Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only thing I really judge them for is hiding it, they’re the ones who are clearly not comfortable with just letting him be who he is. There will be loads of people in a similar position to you who would benefit from it being talked about and acknowledging that all kids are different
I agree, it isn’t ronnies fault and nobody here is criticising the fact he can’t talk, it affects millions of children and most come through it just fine with help, the problem is someone with her platform who insists on pimping out her children should address these issues because it affects so many people and she could help parents by saying, look this can happen to anyone and it’s difficult but you aren’t the only one going through it, thereby helping many parents feel better, we criticise her for not speaking out, it’s not about the child not speaking, she just flat out refuses to address it and yes that’s her business but she puts her life out there so people will say things

Reactions: 20
Totally agree I’m not liking the “Ronnie” chat either recently 😢 he’s only a baby and seems a lovely wee soul ❤
except he’s not a baby. This is part of the problem, he is being babied (or at least was until Lennie came along).Until a couple of months ago he was still being wrapped up and made to nap in his pram! 🤯

Reactions: 16
Yet MORE people are unfollowing her according to today's update on Socialblade!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless they are bots that are being reported.
3 days on the trot now she has been in the red.

Screenshot_20210821-015151_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why has she got her skeletor hand behind him like he’s only just learning how to stand? Prick
I thought this too, the way she does that I feel is anther ploy, oh look at soph the amazing caring protective mummy bullshit, she hasn’t a maternal bone in her body, she disgusts me with this whole Mother Earth rubbish, she pimps out her children for the gram for her and greedy bollocks to make money to sit on their lazy asses all day, neither of them act like any real parents I know, and enough with the fake sitting on the sofa with Lonnie and that mutt, staring at the baby with that fake I just love you so much il gaze at you, while my ugly husband conveniently captures it all on camera, to show all the sheep what a devoted mum I am and how it killed me to leave my precious boys for 2 nights, love his heart, oh piss right of, nobody says that, fake fake fake fake

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Two of my theories as to why hinch wasn’t at the swimming pool.
1) website says the pool is hired out privately Saturdays and Sunday nights. Well last night was neither. So Stacey prerecord? This happened last weekend perhaps? Hinch was away with inch at this point.
2) Ss perhaps not lying about when this happened but hinch is lying about being home and is away with the barkers.

or maybe hinch only owns an inappropriate cut out costume only suitable for love island. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Two of my theories as to why hinch wasn’t at the swimming pool.
1) website says the pool is hired out privately Saturdays and Sunday nights. Well last night was neither. So Stacey prerecord? This happened last weekend perhaps? Hinch was away with inch at this point.
2) Ss perhaps not lying about when this happened but hinch is lying about being home and is away with the barkers.

or maybe hinch only owns an inappropriate cut out costume only suitable for love island. 😂😂
Hinch’s costume will definitely only have one shoulder strap.

No way would she been seen in a pool though, too much body shape on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hinch’s costume will definitely only have one shoulder strap.

No way would she been seen in a pool though, too much body shape on show.
She could have been on the sidelines with Lonnie whilst inch when in with Ronnie though 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😉😉

I took my son swimming the other day (I wear a costume with legs lol cos I get so paranoid about my bikini line) and there was a mum with her about 8 month old in a proper love island costume. Fair enough she looked brilliant but the dads in the pool had to stay in the Deep end 😂😂🤢🤢😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.