Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly the life Soph wants.

20210820_154515.jpg

Soph, you're living in a mood board world.

How do you look after animals whilst having your head lodged up your own hole? Asking on behalf of someone else xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No doubt she’s been VERY VERY busy ALLLLLL day editing some strange story she’s going to be putting up later 🙄
I really don’t think i can control my excitement guyyzzzzz

Reactions: 15
I haven’t commented on this thread since around the 100th thread as I’ve avoided her page but I just saw one of her stories and thought wtf - hell she is nuts. Stick on fuckin eye brows???? She’s bananas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No doubt she’s been VERY VERY busy ALLLLLL day editing some strange story she’s going to be putting up later 🙄
I really don’t think i can control my excitement guyyzzzzz
Funny how she can't post at all when she's home, but on a trip away she couldn't keep off her phone. Almost like she had some sort of contract that meant she HAD to post... 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Never comment on here but she’s really pissing me off lately. Ive been back and forth on this but… If you are actually really struggling with anxiety/depression/post natal depression would your thoughts be encompassed with dreams of having a farm and putting your plans in motion??? Depression hits people differently and I’m not a mum but my main concern would definitely be my children. Am I doing a good enough job? Am I caring for them properly?? Not increasing the “struggles of soph” by adding bleeping farm animals to the mix. I had depression for years and I’d come home from work every day and could barely think of anything other than how much I hated my life. My conclusion: Sophie doesn’t have any form of anxiety/depression at all. She’s just a conniving little witch. Sophie, go and cherish those two little boys of yours and be the mother they deserve you to be. Grow the duck up and stop living in cuckoo land.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those eyebrow transfers designed for people with alopecia or those going through chemo? Has Hinch shaved off all of her own eyebrow hairs, surely she must be ripping them out using the tape to remove the transfer?

Reactions: 19
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those eyebrow transfers designed for people with alopecia or those going through chemo? Has Hinch shaved off all of her own eyebrow hairs, surely she must be ripping them out using the tape to remove the transfer?
Yes you are correct, I’m guessing she’s hasn’t any hair on her eyebrows so nothing to rip off but the poor soon to be bald sheep don’t know that🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clearly the life Soph wants.

View attachment 721652

Soph, you're living in a mood board world.

How do you look after animals whilst having your head lodged up your own hole? Asking on behalf of someone else xoxoxo
So this lady that Soph is now following doesn’t have kids? Plus she clearly takes her dogs for long walks and hikes! Soph doesn’t even take her dog to the park, over feeds him and lets him have a proper bedroom! She couldnt even look after fish in a tank! There’s no way she could tackle a small holding. She lives in la la land she really does. Such a spoilt adult-child.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow I’m exhausted, I feel like I’ve been on an emotional rollercoaster of emotions with that last story, first I was confused why I could only see a set of crossed legs, then shocked that Ron was indeed allowed a children’s activity (playing with stickers) obviously unsupervised hence them being put on the bin, how very DARE HE!! But then Inch’s quick wit one witty one liner has thrown me over the edge and I’m dying with laughter 🤣🤣.. oh no wait, it’s pity…

They are so rock n roll, how much more WILD can this Friday get?? Woo woo woooo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Ronnie did something creative and stuck a few tiny stickers on their bin and so she immediately has to eradicate it.

Clearly she is in partnership with magic tape, eyebrows one day, removing stickers the next?

Oh, and shut up Inch, you're as funny as a dose of thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So this lady that Soph is now following doesn’t have kids? Plus she clearly takes her dogs for long walks and hikes! Soph doesn’t even take her dog to the park, over feeds him and lets him have a proper bedroom! She couldnt even look after fish in a tank! There’s no way she could tackle a small holding. She lives in la la land she really does. Such a spoilt adult-child.
Totally agree. I think the Hinches are at a crossroads. Hinch doesn’t want to clean anymore but still earn the big money. Inch can’t get the contacts as he’s crap but also hasn’t got enough followers, sorry bots so Gleam has told him to go away and come back with more, hence him taking over at the minute. They have both racked their brains on what type of account is trending now, not what they are capable of, and the Dream Hinch Farm is their answer🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
Wow I’m exhausted, I feel like I’ve been on an emotional rollercoaster of emotions with that last story, first I was confused why I could only see a set of crossed legs, then shocked that Ron was indeed allowed a children’s activity (playing with stickers) obviously unsupervised hence them being put on the bin, how very DARE HE!! But then Inch’s quick wit one witty one liner has thrown me over the edge and I’m dying with laughter 🤣🤣.. oh no wait, it’s pity…

They are so rock n roll, how much more WILD can this Friday get?? Woo woo woooo
Sorry for quoting my own self but just realised she let him stick stickers just to promote her SPRAY WIPE HINCHED…. I bleeping hate them.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Surely she is going to do an ad for tape soon
Eyebrows and sticker removal I bet she posts another use for it, then an ad / collab.

Reactions: 11
Ron's curls have run off to be with curly people.

Why does she duck up his hair like that. Kids hair is straight. Its fine. You don't need to mousse it up like an 80s music video to style it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does he have a nasal drip probably after his nose job abs what’s with the heavy breathing. Please go away you nasty little man

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.