Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet him on the other end!!!
Spend spend spend
Let’s face it she’s not going to let her following down below 4.1 … how embarrassing would that be!!! 😂😂
oh come on!!! 20,000 who want to tune in to what old Jamie Brents latest bantz about washing his bum bum innit whilst his unhinged wife plays with sheep…right then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there video evidence this?
I hope someone uploads it on this thread for those who are new and haven't seen it... It will help open alot of new people's eyes further.

It really was horrible to watch, especially since she found her "mum voice" so hilarious afterwards 💔

Isn’t it mad how we're talking about a 2 year old when it comes to praising him for using a water bottle and a cloth 😔 she should be praising him for getting colours and shapes right, not using a spray cloth the poor little bugger .. It's unreal honestly
Exactly why is she not saying red, pen, red pen, what are you drawing ? absolute idiot 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Exactly why is she not saying red, pen, red pen, what are you drawing ? absolute idiot 🤬
Cos she's clueless as a parent and simply can't be arsed teaching him stuff.... I think drawing on the windows is stupid anyway since there's paper and a easel around but if she feels the need to so badly then she could atleast of drew a face on the window..... Saying Eyes. Nose. Ears. Hair as she's drawing them. Followed by where's Ronnies eyes? Where's Ronnies nose? Where's mummy's nose? What about Lennie ears?
And like you said, this pens red. Mummy's is blue.
It's lazy parenting.

She'll only ever praise him when he plays with something cleaning related because she thinks it's so funny. I mean look at Jamies caption "wonder where he gets it from" it's not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah he’d gone in the cupboard under the stairs, which he’d obviously been trained to do , then she snapped at him and Inch came out of the kitchen, scowled at her and took poor Ronnie into the kitchen😕
I remember that, it was like someone flicked a switch on her, she went from encouraging him to scolding him in a split second

Reactions: 14
I remember that, it was like someone flicked a switch on her, she went from encouraging him to scolding him in a split second
I remember that it was SO weird 🥴 she was pushing all morning the “mischievous” brothers ron and hen and giggling her head off at him trying to feed hen then all of a sudden it was “I SAID NO!!!!”

Reactions: 14
Cos she's clueless as a parent and simply can't be arsed teaching him stuff.... I think drawing on the windows is stupid anyway since there's paper and a easel around but if she feels the need to so badly then she could atleast of drew a face on the window..... Saying Eyes. Nose. Ears. Hair as she's drawing them. Followed by where's Ronnies eyes? Where's Ronnies nose? Where's mummy's nose? What about Lennie ears?
And like you said, this pens red. Mummy's is blue.
It's lazy parenting.

She'll only ever praise him when he plays with something cleaning related because she thinks it's so funny. I mean look at Jamies caption "wonder where he gets it from" it's not normal.
You would have thought they would be bored of the “wonder where he gets it from” tit by now after him cleaning the toy sink, the tidying the shoes away, the toy bin, the cleaning up the tend poo, the list goes on 😴😴😴

Reactions: 15
Yeah he’d gone in the cupboard under the stairs, which he’d obviously been trained to do , then she snapped at him and Inch came out of the kitchen, scowled at her and took poor Ronnie into the kitchen😕
I remember it very well she screamed THATS ENOUGH NOWWWWWWW!! Because he wanted to give Henry another treat 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope someone uploads it on this thread for those who are new and haven't seen it... It will help open alot of new people's eyes further.

It really was horrible to watch, especially since she found her "mum voice" so hilarious afterwards 💔
She did similar with him in the downstairs loo too, encouraged him to lift the lid up knowing by he’d been putting bits in there then screamed “no!” And the terror on his little face was awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Remember when my son was about 2 he scribbled lipstick over the bedroom carpet and put potpourri down the toilet.
This daft pair, praise and encourage him to draw on windows just so he can be shown to clean it off. Just when you think they can't get anymore stupid....they always do.
Go on Ronboy have a draw on all the walls, floor. Would be hilarious to see her scrubbing it off after all she is a cleaner bout time she did some proper cleaning 😂 but won't ever happen cos they stand over him watching him like a hawk, directing his every move, getting him to perform for the gram. That's the kid's life. Nothing short of child abuse imo.

• Sad
Remember when my son was about 2 he scribbled lipstick over the bedroom carpet and put potpourri down the toilet.
This daft pair, praise and encourage him to draw on windows just so he can be shown to clean it off. Just when you think they can't get anymore stupid....they always do.
Go on Ronboy have a draw on all the walls, floor. Would be hilarious to see her scrubbing it off after all she is a cleaner bout time she did some proper cleaning 😂 but won't ever happen cos they stand over him watching him like a hawk, directing his every move, getting him to perform for the gram. That's the kid's life. Nothing short of child abuse imo.
Hahaha atleast then she'll get use out of that magic eraser she got out few month back and wiped off ALLLLLLLL the marks her toddler made.. By allll I mean 3, maybe 4 BARELY noticeable marks cos he doesn't play with toys indoors. She's a nobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found it - Hinch shouting at Ronnie for getting out dog treats (although she says sweets)

What a witch and more fool James for allowing her to speak to him like that. I hope once those boys are old enough they get as far away from that pair as they can. I honestly don't think either of them are fit to parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Found it - Hinch shouting at Ronnie for getting out dog treats (although she says sweets)

I mean SERIOUSLY. Any lurkers on here who aren't too sure about her or little sheep reporting back then please watch that.. Listen to her. She knew fine well what he was doing..she's sat there gigging away openly saying aww he's getting Henry a treat.. So why let him then? I know his face is blocked out for a reason and I guess its a good thing cos his face was heartbreaking. Makes me so angry still.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.