Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only anxiety Hinch is suffering is whether the leap from Cleaner influence to new country pile will work. It’s a gamble which we know Inch was an expert on but not Hinch🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 26
She was encouraging Ronnie to feed Henry a treat then I think he went to do it and she screeched at him "RIGHT I SAID NO" and that was the end of the video.
:-( Poor little lad

He looks such a sweetheart too, he deserves better

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I dont recall this - what happened?
It was all fun and games. Fake laughter and jovial. Filming Ron handsomezzz bin maaaamnnzzzz best brother eva taking treats from the cupboard for the walrus. She was loving it for the content.

Then suddenly she decided that was enough fun. Turned on him screaming “RIGHT!!!! I SAID NO!!!!” Slammed the cupboard shut. Poor kid didn’t have a clue what was going on.

Just think, she though that was ok to show. What are we not seeing??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She was encouraging Ronnie to feed Henry a treat then I think he went to do it and she screeched at him "RIGHT I SAID NO" and that was the end of the video.
Yeah he’d gone in the cupboard under the stairs, which he’d obviously been trained to do , then she snapped at him and Inch came out of the kitchen, scowled at her and took poor Ronnie into the kitchen😕

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I wonder if little Ron is non verbal or if she’s hiding all his learning to talk words until he is older & then she’ll surprise us all with him suddenly speaking brilliantly. He really does want to please them you can see it all over his face in every video and photo he looks for their approval ♥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How far back can you see? Wondering if the same or similar number were added 3/6/12 months ago and that’s their paid for time over!
Not that far. I think you have to pay for that. They’ll be screen shots i here. When she got to 4 million it was going up over 1000 every day!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder if little Ron is non verbal or if she’s hiding all his learning to talk words until he is older & then she’ll surprise us all with him suddenly speaking brilliantly. He really does want to please them you can see it all over his face in every video and photo he looks for their approval ♥
She’s desperate for him to talk to prove tattle wrong. Trust me if he could talk, even if it were just one word she’d post it all day every day.

Also, she wouldn’t have missed the engagement from Ron’s first word. You could imagine her on her stories in her fake tears being like “guyshhh my little handsome rooo just said his first word and it was zoflora, can you believe it how did this happen to little old me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was all fun and games. Fake laughter and jovial. Filming Ron handsomezzz bin maaaamnnzzzz best brother eva taking treats from the cupboard for the walrus. She was loving it for the content.

Then suddenly she decided that was enough fun. Turned on him screaming “RIGHT!!!! I SAID NO!!!!” Slammed the cupboard shut. Poor kid didn’t have a clue what was going on.

Just think, she though that was ok to show. What are we not seeing??
He was only tiny then too... About 18 months

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her eyebrows look ridiculous, looks like she did them in the dark! Why does she keep messing with her face like she does?

I’ve never really been arsed with my brows or makeup really just been so busy over the yrs with work & kids but decided to have my brows waxed & tinted a few months ago & the woman who did them said how nice they were, probably because I didn’t mess with them like Hinch has!

Reactions: 10
And yet him on the other end!!!
Spend spend spend
Let’s face it she’s not going to let her following down below 4.1 … how embarrassing would that be!!! 😂😂
I can’t get over 7000 followers in one day, as if that would ever be genuine :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anything that Ronnie does, Hinch is never seen or heard praising him. I've never heard her. Maybe once or twice, but never hear a "well done,Ron" she could've easily praised him when her sprayed the water bottle and wiped the window. To let him know that it's a good thing
Isn’t it mad how we're talking about a 2 year old when it comes to praising him for using a water bottle and a cloth 😔 she should be praising him for getting colours and shapes right, not using a spray cloth the poor little bugger .. It's unreal honestly

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Yeah he’d gone in the cupboard under the stairs, which he’d obviously been trained to do , then she snapped at him and Inch came out of the kitchen, scowled at her and took poor Ronnie into the kitchen😕
Is there video evidence this?

Reactions: 3
I'd say she goes from one extreme to another. As in she can be sweetness and happiness one minute and then bite his head off the next. She has a very erratic personality, obviously a nervous person. The whole smiling sweet Soph is far from the truth and I'd say she is a nightmare to live with at times.

Reactions: 18
Isn’t it mad how we're talking about a 2 year old when it comes to praising him for using a water bottle and a cloth 😔 she should be praising him for getting colours and shapes right, not using a spray cloth the poor little bugger .. It's unreal honestly
You are right. But it's still part of sensory development.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.