Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, long time lurker here. I’m not a big fan of hers but until now I’ve never found her offensive. But….With all that’s going on in Afghanistan etc, the fact that she has not once alluded to it or publicly advocated for the women and girls there as one of THE biggest influencers in the UK is beyond dispicable and deplorable. I actually don’t know how she sleeps at night as given her following number. Their donations alone could save 10s if not 100s of families. It makes my blood boil and because she’s too simple to understand their plight she just ignores it. Unacceptable.
I said on another comment to someone else but I fully agree with keeping quiet until she's fully educated on certain topics. That goes for other influencers. She may be staying quiet because she's reading up on everything, educating herself, then she'll share links and whatnot.
If an influencer, celeb, whatever whoever, including Sophie are not clued up on topics then they shouldn't then share info that could be missleading or incorrect simply because they feel its the right thing to do and following everyone else doing the same. And just sharing random stories other celebs have shared if they haven't a clue what they are actually sharing. It IS the right thing to do in regards to sharing info links etc, I'm not saying it isn't but only when they are fully clued up with it all themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apologies if it's been said already-have got to catch up a bit.What another great message to her masses,
You too can be a bullied, subservient woman.🙌.
For once this is not something she's learned from the fiddle.
For the record I don't think it's one-sided,she's as bad at times.Zero respect for each other,toxic.

Reactions: 26
Daft question, but why is Ronnie drawing on the glass patio??? Why don’t they use an Aquadoodle or paper 🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I said on another comment to someone else but I fully agree with keeping quiet until she's fully educated on certain topics. That goes for other influencers. She may be staying quiet because she's reading up on everything, educating herself, then she'll share links and whatnot.
If an influencer, celeb, whatever whoever, including Sophie are not clued up on topics then they shouldn't then share info that could be missleading or incorrect simply because they feel its the right thing to do and following everyone else doing the same. And just sharing random stories other celebs have shared if they haven't a clue what they are actually sharing. It IS the right thing to do in regards to sharing info links etc, I'm not saying it isn't but only when they are fully clued up with it all themselves.
Me thinks you're too kind x
If it doesn't affect her life,she's not interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What happened to the eyebrow swipe up post where a lot of comments were negative saying they look like slugs, don't waste your money they're rubbish etc. One lady also said she used them after chemo and the price was being pushed up by Sopha advertising them.
Edit not swipe up the grid post.
It’s on her reels.

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it went against Instagram rules/guidelines to use a filter when advertising or demonstrating beauty products? How is she allowed to filter her face so heavily that she no longer has a nose and get away with that? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 38
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it went against Instagram rules/guidelines to use a filter when advertising or demonstrating beauty products? How is she allowed to filter her face so heavily that she no longer has a nose and get away with that? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes definitely, Nigel at ASA woohoo😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me thinks you're too kind x
If it doesn't affect her life,she's not interested.
Oh I don't think she is either, she's too much of a dippy bleep and we all know she won't share anything, she never does BUT I hate seeing comments on Influencers and celebs comments saying why aren't you sharing links and raising awareness on this, this and that .... If they are not clued up then I fully understand why they are not sharing anything, until they are - ignorance however, is different.

Reactions: 8
Daft question, but why is Ronnie drawing on the glass patio??? Why don’t they use an Aquadoodle or paper 🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Tbf, we use paint sticks at home and these are able to draw on the windows with them. My kids are alot older and so they know to ask if they can draw on windows. We use them around Halloween and Christmas time though. Not a regular basis

What did we say though, this week she's making her return to Insta. Many of us can call bingo on this 😂 she's so predictable as well. She needs to stop patting Ronnie and stroking him like a dog. And then she's smearing her sweaty face on Lonnie.

Reactions: 18
Don’t be silly, if it was on paper she might actually have to… are you ready for this… keep one of his drawings!!
Let’s face it there not paper or kids drawings people!
God forbid she would have to stick one on fridge 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Erm… why does her eyebrow suddenly turn red BEFORE she removes the fake one??? She did two takes didn’t she… 🤦🏻‍♀️ Must have forgotten to filter the first. She’s honestly too much 😂😂😂

(Both pics are allegedly before she removed the left hand side brow)
I thought this. Why are they so red. You are only meant to gently wipe and use the tape. Mine go red after plucking them. She does nothing to hers.

I have never seen anything like her. A grown woman going to a farm like you would bring a child to, feeding animals for her anniversary. She is a big spoilt woman child. Worrying that she is a mother of 2. I love animals and farms myself but I wouldn't go on my own without my son. And the Ribena in the room where they were staying. I just think she is incapable of being left alone. I doubt Jamie could go off on a lads weekend she wouldn't cope with the two boys on her own.

Reactions: 25
Anything that Ronnie does, Hinch is never seen or heard praising him. I've never heard her. Maybe once or twice, but never hear a "well done,Ron" she could've easily praised him when her sprayed the water bottle and wiped the window. To let him know that it's a good thing

Reactions: 13
Those wondering why she doesn’t address world problems including the pandemic last year and ignores them..

This is the woman who ignores her own child do you really think she cares about what’s happening outside of grey castle.

Anything that Ronnie does, Hinch is never seen or heard praising him. I've never heard her. Maybe once or twice, but never hear a "well done,Ron" she could've easily praised him when her sprayed the water bottle and wiped the window. To let him know that it's a good thing
That’s not true shes often shouted CLEVAAAAAA MANNNZZZZ when feeding the dog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.