Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she convert part of the garage into an office space, when they put the tv up? Haven’t seen her in it since!

Let’s hope she learns some lessons for Hinch Farm and separates home and “work” (scoff) better

Reactions: 11
I find it weird she doesn’t have an office. She’s running a business from home so why doesn’t she have a designated work space? That’s the perfect place to hang your magazine covers in frames, have your books on display etc
Her “office” is that manky smelly old sofa.
Probably got one at the new countryside mansion, along with her much longed for utility room! 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry this is old news, just seen the clip. Why is that dirty flea bag if a dog next to her when poor Ron is shoved into a corner of the sofa. Ffs women get your priorities right get the dog out and love your son please !!!!! It’s going to be to late when you realise, that you have wasted years of not holding him loving him and just being a mum to him. Grow up act your age and be a mum not a show thing. Hurtful women.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her books hardly a masterpiece though her memoir and the first one she wrote are literally the same thing she even plagiarises herself ffs 😂 doubt they took much planning. Her editor and manager probably do most of the work
I’m sure she never actually wrote that tit didn’t she have a ghost writer or something & blank note book that she just chose the shade of grey for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine right

Just imagine the day chickenstrip kicks the bucket

I foresee flowers tributes, a funeral , a wake , sobbing uncontrollably lying in the fat shits bed , a memory box with H E N R Y embossed in solid gold. Her weeping uncontrollably into the camera while wiping her eyes with a tissue.

while the actual kids are like “ who’s Henry mum ?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she convert part of the garage into an office space, when they put the tv up? Haven’t seen her in it since!

Let’s hope she learns some lessons for Hinch Farm and separates home and “work” (scoff) better
Ooh you’re right, well remembered! Another passing fad!
See that’s ideal for displaying her books. Right by the recycling bin..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine right

Just imagine the day chickenstrip kicks the bucket

I foresee flowers tributes, a funeral , a wake , sobbing uncontrollably lying in the fat shits bed , a memory box with H E N R Y embossed in solid gold. Her weeping uncontrollably into the camera while wiping her eyes with a tissue.

while the actual kids are like “ who’s Henry mum ?”
We won’t have to imagine for much longer. She’s killing that dog. He won’t make double figures at this rate.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Was shopping today and one of the staff said hello how are you as I walked in. My response…

“I’m, thank you.” Bloody Tattle
😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Was shopping today and one of the staff said hello how are you as I walked in. My response…

“I’m, thank you.” Bloody Tattle
😂🤦🏽‍♀️
You know you've been on Tattle too long when you start accidentally dropping the lingo in to normal conversations!!! 😆😆🤣🤣🙈🙈🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it weird she doesn’t have an office. She’s running a business from home so why doesn’t she have a designated work space? That’s the perfect place to hang your magazine covers in frames, have your books on display etc
Her “office” is that manky smelly old sofa.
i guess if she had an office then she would have to admit to the sheep that this is actually work for her and not her just being little old soph just like all the other huns in the queue at B&M

You know what i find really odd, Ive never ever seen a photo of little Ron up taking pride on the mantle piece… you know like your average proud mother does. Infact I don’t think the little love has a photo up on that house.

sophas face is everywhere on those fuxking books though.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
You know what i find really odd, Ive never ever seen a photo of little Ron up taking pride on the mantle piece… you know like your average proud mother does. Infact I don’t think the little love has a photo up on that house.

And the dreaded wedding photos!

• Haha
  • Sick

Thats a good point. Honestly such a weird household

Reactions: 18
I'd say that's the least of Ronnies worries to be honest
I wish she would be relatable and address it though. I’m not talking about milk from a bottle. I totally get that’s a comfort thing. I’m still breastfeeding my two year old so I GET COMFORT. But drinking water from a bottle during the day could be changed. It could become a munchkin or whatever. And if it can’t be she COULD SAY. She could say “guyyyzzs Ronnie just will not drink from a cup. Have any of you got any tips for encouraging him to do it.” Nope. Instead she claimed that he drank from a munchkin for a day. Then claimed it that they were disgusting because she didn’t realise they came apart to be cleaned, yet they so obviously come apart. They got through a dishwasher like a ducking dream. They are so insanely easy to keep clean.
Again and again when the day time bottle comes up we generally go back to “it doesn’t spill as easy as a cup so she’s done it to stop him making a mess” which if that is true is despicable.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.