Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been saif but excushhhhh me why I poke and prod my shhhhon whilst holding him at a ridiculous angle all for the gram guysh!
I don’t have kids but should 2 month old babies be held like that?

Reactions: 7
I think we can file the after pains in the self diagnosed bollocks along with the mastitis, broken toe, broken coccyx and anxiety disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thread suggestion.

Sopha the sofa sloth, when is your husband getting a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
When you breastfeed a second baby you get terrible after pains. It literally feels like you are in labour again. I think you only get it from second child onwards and when you breastfeed. So basically she’s claiming she’s still getting after pains but I’m sure they last around 2 weeks or so coz it’s just your uterus contacting and getting back to its normal size. As someone mentioned earlier she’s only saying it so people know she’s breastfeeding. It’s like when she claimed to have mastitis but someone said they saw mad ma barker taking the baby with her. The best way to get rid of mastitis and blocked ducts is to feed, feed, feed. The worse thing you can do is miss a feed which she would be doing if Lennie was out with his grandma.
I had after pains with all of mine 1 -4. During breastfeeding for the first couple of weeks - like labour and as intense but knowing the uterus was shrinking back during feeding was enough for me to breathe through it. And I did - breathe just like in labour!!! Agony. Don't believe H has been breastfeeding though and this story is just garbage

Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been a thread suggestion before or not but:

mrs Hinch #407 she couldn’t lie straight in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had after pains with all of mine 1 -4. During breastfeeding for the first couple of weeks - like labour and as intense but knowing the uterus was shrinking back during feeding was enough for me to breathe through it. And I did - breathe just like in labour!!! Agony. Don't believe H has been breastfeeding though and this story is just garbage
And didn’t she have a “pain relief free” birth? Surely she can hack a few after pains 😑🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually do believe she’s struggling. I think she struggled with Ron and was already worried about it happening again. That video Jamie posted yest she was really snappy with him I thought too.

I don’t like her sneaky sales tactics and the fact she never holds her hands up when she advises people to do something that’s dangerous (Lenor on the skirting boards brought me here 🙄👋🏼) but I don’t think it’s fair to misbelive a woman when they say they’re struggling, just my 2 cents 💖

Reactions: 17
I actually do believe she’s struggling. I think she struggled with Ron and was already worried about it happening again. That video Jamie posted yest she was really snappy with him I thought too.

I don’t like her sneaky sales tactics and the fact she never holds her hands up when she advises people to do something that’s dangerous (Lenor on the skirting boards brought me here 🙄👋🏼) but I don’t think it’s fair to misbelive a woman when they say they’re struggling, just my 2 cents 💖
My issue is that she could help other people by explaining why she is struggling? What is she struggling with? Posting pics about your struggle all the while being vague about what your struggles are (yet claiming to be so real, open and honest) just screams attention seeking to me. It’s her right to keep things private also if she wants, in that case, keep it private. Don’t feed people breadcrumbs about your struggles and plant seeds about what it could be, concealing your PND until you can monetise it. She could help a lot of people with her platform but instead chooses to promote unsafe sleeping/ mixing chemicals and the rest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she struggles because she hasn’t got a naturally maternal bone in her body and she doesn’t actually know what to do with the kids she’s had.
She certainly doesn’t have a lack of support with a stay at home hubby and a mum on call.

I reckon soph would have been happy with just a dog. She's had the kids because that’s what’s expected of her in her social circle and family. Jamie probably wanted kids and we know she said she hoped to have kids “to connect to more of her fans” so probably her agents said it would be good for her brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She had after pains with ronbot too, in her hands, in fact they were so severe she couldn't change a nappy, the papers picked up on it and posted lovely photos of the claws, of course she made a miraculous recovery about two days later, never to be mentioned again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She has an amazing platform to help people. She is always so vague when she says she is struggling. People could relate, I am sure, if she explained what her struggles were. She could help people in many ways. She is so full on with selling and all the ‘I hope this helps!’ Why is she not like that about being a mum? She has so many people that worship the ground she walks on it seems so strange that she wants to be so closed and sketchy about it. It makes her so disingenuous when she then says stuff on the subject. Talk about it or don’t. I’m not here to say whether someone is struggling or not but with her track record everything just seems off and attention seeking. Just imo obviously.

Reactions: 10
Something definitely brewing in Hinch towers… all this pity party posting. Piss off Hinch. You’re either on maternity (in which case stop posting) or you’re not? So which is it? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I like Motheryahoo 🤣 Paputupon is a name sometimes given to Sopha's dad and I always laugh at Lardsnomes X
I can’t remember who called the dog Lardyfats but that ones my personal favourite, makes me giggle every time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All hinch does is spout buzz words. She tries to be "genuine" and speak of the reality of motherhood but she fails spectacularly because all she is saying is what she *thinks* her sheep wants to hear. She never expands on what she says which then comes across as unauthentic.

For example...

She's nervous - nervous about what? Impending baby vaccines? Ronnie going to nursery? Switching from breast feeding to combo?

She feels guilty - what kind of guilt...guilty you have to split your attention between Ron and len? Guilty for snapping at inch? Guilty for being on "mat leave"?

Can't balance out a routine - Is Lonnie a colicky baby? Is Ronnie not adjusting well?

After pains - where?

It would be unbelievably easy to get decent bleeping engagement if she just for once expanded on this kind of tit.

She never does which is why I believe she's a big fat liar
Probably feeling guilty she didn't go away for 6-8 weeks with lennie like she did Ron! That still irrates me so much!!

She's just simply a gobshite! Probs writing her 2nd memiwor as she speak cos you know she's ficking superwoman! So when it comes out and she says she had PND again she can say guyzzzzz I did try and tell yous, the sign was there (which I believe if she was suffering, jaymmmme or wor freydafingers could tell the signs, from the last time and get her help). That post was definitely for engagement as it will be dropping!!

Reactions: 8
She's struggling with a routine because she doesn't actually NEED a routine.

Her husband is at home and her mum seems glued to her.

Not to be all mumsnet, but I was doing the school run 2 days after birth because I HAD to. You soon find a routine when that's your only option.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.