Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure in the Kids alternative WhatsApp group (that we all know definitely exists) they vocalise how sick they are of those wedding photos too 😂 I imagine she is the worst kind of friend, high maintenance and always seeking reassurance
And copying everything you do... Keep an eye on your fellas kinda copying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Most people agree too! Not everyone likes your tacky ways Grinch!!!
I’m a cleaner for a living the women walks round chopping all the cushions! Drives me mad! Told her if I caught her chopping one more I’d do the same to her throat 😂😂 duck paying good money for cushions to ruin their shape.Just cause some bint on insta does it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210621-120731_Facebook.jpg
I bet that does exist.

“What did she give you?”
“Half a bottle of Harpic!”
“Cheeky witch!”
I remember her face book when she was always seeking validation.Wasn't just her "kids"-cousins and extended family too.
She started acting like this when she had her gastric
Procedure done.
Pics like these are weird imo

Reactions: 26
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 5
Someone said on another thread that hinch's last 3 posts COMBINED got less likes than SS gender reveal post....suck on them apples hinchy 🤪🤪🤪

Why is he shoved in a corner???? Child looks forgotten about ! Why do they constantly go on about how tired she is . I had my 2nd child alone when my 1st was a toddler. It wasn't that bloody hard that I was falling asleep sitting up . I'm sure she's playing on this
That's disgusting that Ron isn't cuddled up to her but that bleeping dog is 🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently now not only are Ron and Len going to best mates, but they’re also going to be best mates with all Stacey’s kids and Len and princess pickle are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend

Excuse me while I go vomit
It’s like when your a child at school and you and your best friend decide your gona open a hairdressers and work together and have a double wedding and have kids at the same time and once you reach 12 you go to different schools and never see each other again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Most people agree too! Not everyone likes your tacky ways Grinch!!!
I absolutely hate chopped cushions! Cushions are supposed to be plump. I don't like hoover lines either. When I get them I try to keep going until I can't see them anymore. I'd be a crap hincher

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My 2 year old has never once slept through. Not once. Never. Not once. Nope. Never. Not even one night in two years. Kill me now.
Omg I love you for saying This my 13 month hasn’t either! And I’m so sick off other mums being judgey thinking that’s weird what you doing wrong! ...... some babies don’t sleep through get over it I wana scream !!! I’m just on a setting of default tired I’m almost used to being permanently a zombie 😂😂

Reactions: 16
I have training in infant and child sleep and my youngest still wakes most nights 😂 While I don’t think we can knock old sofa for feeling tired, she has a lot more help than I ever had with a 2 year old and newborn or a 4 year old, 2 year old and a newborn.

I always still managed to play with my kids constantly though! Some days I was dealing with a child from the moment my eyes opened to the moment I went to sleep - but that is life with babies!

Reactions: 11
I find it weird she doesn’t have an office. She’s running a business from home so why doesn’t she have a designated work space? That’s the perfect place to hang your magazine covers in frames, have your books on display etc
Her “office” is that manky smelly old sofa.
She could have made an office in that spare waiting room area on the landin. Where she usually dries her laundry (before she put a clothes line on the wall in the spare room 🙄) and she puts a Christmas tree. Now it’s just dead space with moldy laundry.

Reactions: 12
I wish she would be relatable and address it though. I’m not talking about milk from a bottle. I totally get that’s a comfort thing. I’m still breastfeeding my two year old so I GET COMFORT. But drinking water from a bottle during the day could be changed. It could become a munchkin or whatever. And if it can’t be she COULD SAY. She could say “guyyyzzs Ronnie just will not drink from a cup. Have any of you got any tips for encouraging him to do it.” Nope. Instead she claimed that he drank from a munchkin for a day. Then claimed it that they were disgusting because she didn’t realise they came apart to be cleaned, yet they so obviously come apart. They got through a dishwasher like a ducking dream. They are so insanely easy to keep clean.
Again and again when the day time bottle comes up we generally go back to “it doesn’t spill as easy as a cup so she’s done it to stop him making a mess” which if that is true is despicable.
I think Ronnie simply refuses to drink from a cup and I also think he's probably had some monumental tantrums, throwing his cup and himself about. Instead of dealing with this like a proper parent, she simply gives into him because she has no idea how to cope with him when he does what toddlers do and throws a tantrum. Can you remember a story she once showed where Ronnie was frustrated with a toy? She took it off him and he was quite vocal, raising his voice to her. You could see in his face he was getting upset. Jamie was hovering about like a fruit bat of course, and Sophie said "alright, alright, Jesus" and gave him the toy back. I don't think either of them have much patience with him. I know that toddlers will test the patience of a Saint but Sophie just loses it at the slightest provocation.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She could have made an office in that spare waiting room area on the landin. Where she usually dries her laundry (before she put a clothes line on the wall in the spare room 🙄) and she puts a Christmas tree. Now it’s just dead space with moldy laundry.
What exactly is the waiting area for? Is it where she makes Vestlife wait before he is allowed to mount her through a sheet with a hole cut in it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I would loveeee to know if Ron ever gets up to little tit stuff like drawing on walls. I remember my sons first crayon masterpiece (crayon as it’s actually harder to remove then paint over that waxy demon). He must have been about 1.. he’s also whacked his toy off the wall in my room and took a chunk out of it which we had to actually use filler to sort out.. many many loo rolls unravelled down the loo.. absolutely loads of carnage caused and tbh he isn’t even what I’d call unruly or ‘naughty’.. friends have had much worse. I just struggle to understand anyone with a 2yr old that has never done anything like this.. unless she just doesn’t tell us 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I love this story! When my daughter was around two, she was a demon! She let the hamster out of the cage and sent it to an early grave in under the fridge, (it got in and got stuck!) She hid both sets of our keys in a bucket I kept potatoes in and it took hours of searching to find them, she once crawled under the dining room table and went as stiff as a board, refusing to move, and she threw a tantrum in Marks and Spencer food hall which actually brought the bread and pastry aisle to a standstill! 😂😂 All part and parcel of being a toddler. If course it won't fit with Sophie's Disneyland narrative to admit Ronnie sometimes acts up, and so it goes t that she will never show this part of his formative development!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What exactly is the waiting area for? Is it where she makes Vestlife wait before he is allowed to mount her through a sheet with a hole cut in it?
Yes. She can't very well ready herself with Yahoo hanky sniffs in front of him, can she. Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love this story! When my daughter was around two, she was a demon! She let the hamster out of the cage and sent it to an early grave in under the fridge, (it got in and got stuck!) She hid both sets of our keys in a bucket I kept potatoes in and it took hours of searching to find them, she once crawled under the dining room table and went as stiff as a board, refusing to move, and she threw a tantrum in Marks and Spencer food hall which actually brought the bread and pastry aisle to a standstill! 😂😂 All part and parcel of being a toddler. If course it won't fit with Sophie's Disneyland narrative to admit Ronnie sometimes acts up, and so it goes t that she will never show this part of his formative development!
Sounds like our daughter’s could be related 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.