Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allforthegram

VIP Member
Now I’m not going all sentimental here trolls but, I see others calling her out for not speaking openly about motherhood, but when she does she’s also trashed…
oh who the fuck am I kidding, she’s got a layabout husband at home 24/7 a mother on tap and 3 mil in the bank. Which actually isn’t the reason I get so annoyed by her.

she’s just SO disingenuous even when she’s trying. Fuck off sopha.

Reactions: 46

MissPrint

VIP Member
The post of self-indulgent misery is simply for attention. I don’t think she truly knows what stress is. Anything more than nothing is what she considers a chore whereas others are muddling through each day on their own, living hand to mouth, no secure roof over their head and living each day as it comes.

She’s sat there in her extended crushed velvet home, with expensive handbags and gifted items, money in the bank, a husband home 24/7, a mother who seems to be there 24/7 and she claims she is struggling in a photo with a face full of make up having no doubt eaten lunch prepared by someone in a warm, dry house and a million in the bank?

That latest post is an insult, it’s disingenuous and it’s bloody offensive. She can’t read a room can she?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Does anyone else crack up at the name Freda Fiddlefingers? I just randomly start laughing about it throughout the day. 😂😂
I remember Freda's fiddling fingers first hand ,well I remember her second one too if you know what I mean?
She was always fiddling in something-I'm not saying she fiddled with Fanny directly but I do remember her being a bit of a nuisance. Soph has certainly inherited fingers with potential to fiddle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Swx

Chatty Member
Sophie, wants attention for her guilt, and afterpains.... But where's little Ronnie? the mystery remains!!!
Off to the toddler people? “Just wanted to pop on quick guhyzzchhh, I’m still on maternity, but had a lot of you messaging about where’s ronnieredgloves, so just wanted to let you all know, he’s fine guyschh, mum always said, if you can’t cope, just quit, so we found the most amazing toddler people guyyysch, so ronz fine everyone, I’m so pleased guysch I’m going to knock through ronz old room to give Lonnie a bigger room guyszch, I actually just had the idea today and jameyyh bless ‘im found a maan to do it so it’s gunna be completed tomorrow, I’m so pleased I can’t wait to take you all on this journey wiv me if I’m brutally honest, hope that makes sense ATV”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Danielle0120

VIP Member
This. Also you’re right kids that age are cheeky. They’re not naughty, they’re kids doing exactly what kids should be doing.
My heart breaks for how restricted Ron is. He’s going to grow up with anxiety because of the way they’re parenting him.
It's heartbreaking how so out of tune she is with her own son. It's just not normal. I do just want to give him a cuddle because has he ever had a real cuddle? a REAL cuddle. Off her..... He defo has off Jamie but has he off his mam? My 8 year old always says he loves cuddles off dad but there's nothing like mamas cuddles.
My 4 year old come over to me earlier and was sat cuddling me so tightly, I was stroking her back. No one said anything for a few minutes it was just a in the moment cuddle. When she had enough I said oh that was so beautiful, I love you. She always grabs my cheeks so hard pulls my face to hers and goes OOOOOO I LOVE YOU!
I hope Ronnies experienced that 💔 it makes me feel a bit ill at the thought of him not tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Fleekon1

Somehow she found my second account and blocked that too! So she is definitely reading here because I wrote last night, you can block me but I still see you zopha, I have a second account 😂
So she's blocked that one too but I have no idea how she's figured it out as I literally follow random people and only follow about 40! I dont even follow my own main account!

• Wow
  • Haha

Chatty Member
Fucking hell. Their banter and chat is soooooooo shit. Clearly a planned sales pitch, which is soooooo 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 but I find It bizarre that they have zero chemistry. Me and my fella have a right laugh, he takes the piss out of me like you wouldn’t believe, but I give as good as I get and we are often hysterically laughing. He’s a loveable prick though. Jaymeh is just massive bell end. The sort of wanker you’d see at the airport on a stag do in a personalised Pussy patrol t shirt chanting “lads lads lads” fucking melt.

For those saying about the damp sponge thing, remember it’s probably dried in 2 seconds in the tropical heat and under the bright lights of castle greyskull 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Got Fat Dog and Lonnie right next to her and Ron is in the corner being ostracised. That baby is about 6 weeks old, right? My 2 were sleeping through the night at that age. I was not sleep deprived 6 weeks PP. She is nothing but a lying lazy slob that needs launching into space.
Well my baby didn’t get the memo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I find it weird she doesn’t have an office. She’s running a business from home so why doesn’t she have a designated work space? That’s the perfect place to hang your magazine covers in frames, have your books on display etc
Her “office” is that manky smelly old sofa.

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Hinch saying she can see Ronnie in Lonnie. They couldn't look more different as babies if they tried 🤣

• Haha

Swx

Chatty Member
So 6 weeks after having her second child she’s struggling so much that she can’t even post on insta? What the fuck is she talking about? 😂😂😂 not like she’s in a job doing 12hr shifts in a hospital or something, sitting on her couch posting pics and stories is far too much for her, six weeks after her second child, with a house husband at home full time and a mum who lives around the corner? What? 😂 and what does she feel so guilty about? Not like she has to leave her kids to oh I don’t know, go to work or anything? Like honestly posting that in public knowing the problems that other people have in life I just despair 😂😂😂

• Heart

Swx

Chatty Member
So take it if it’s inch posting she is indeed still on ‘maternity leave’ 🥴 that must be why they have the collapsible bath for Lonnie, “Jaymee we have to give Lonnieduzhazfutz a baaarffff but the kitchen sinkz piled high wif disshessss and the bafroomz iz covered in that pink bacteria tattle taught me about, I can’t get to Lonnies ensuiteee as the demented girarrrfe has topped imself and his carcass is taking up the whole floor cause I carrn’t clean the house cause I’m on mateeernity leave and JAYMEEH where’s my handsnomez binzmaaaanzz find him for me, Stayce is getting too many likes and attention I need a better pic, I’ll sit next to him this time instead of the fatmutslim and I can reach over and hold my firstborns paw, did you find him jaymee oh I hope he’s not been taken out wiv the binz.

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
She's struggling with a routine because she doesn't actually NEED a routine.

Her husband is at home and her mum seems glued to her.

Not to be all mumsnet, but I was doing the school run 2 days after birth because I HAD to. You soon find a routine when that's your only option.

• Heart

MrsDon1

VIP Member
I love this story! When my daughter was around two, she was a demon! She let the hamster out of the cage and sent it to an early grave in under the fridge, (it got in and got stuck!) She hid both sets of our keys in a bucket I kept potatoes in and it took hours of searching to find them, she once crawled under the dining room table and went as stiff as a board, refusing to move, and she threw a tantrum in Marks and Spencer food hall which actually brought the bread and pastry aisle to a standstill! 😂😂 All part and parcel of being a toddler. If course it won't fit with Sophie's Disneyland narrative to admit Ronnie sometimes acts up, and so it goes t that she will never show this part of his formative development!
Exactly this. I sat for half an hour on the petrol station forecourt because mine was having a tantrum so bad that I couldn’t get him into his car seat. All because I wouldn’t let him have another Kinder Egg from the shop. They were telling me to move over the tannoy and I was crying into the steering wheel. Looking back I should have just driven somewhere else without him strapped in but at the time you don’t think straight.

Another time I had to self scan him at Asda as I bought him a Paw Patrol top that he wanted to wear straight away but refused to take it off. Again, why didn’t I just rip the label off? My in laws happened to be in the supermarket to witness that one. The in-laws that claim their kids never had tantrums. Whenever they try that I just point out that their kids must have had severe developmental delays then. To be fair, it would explain a lot of my husband’s behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lurker82

Someone’s left a comment saying “she’s the mum that does it all” are they having a laugh😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41