Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah, that’s not fair. she’s a dick, but all babies are different.
my eldest slept through from 5 weeks. twin 1 didn’t sleep through until about 18 months & twin 2 slept through from about 6 months.
I agree. Two of mine slept through from 12 weeks, one at 8 months and the other at 2 weeks. All babies are different.

Reactions: 9
I think she will be raging about SS having a girl.
Not because she would like a little girl because like others have said she is far too jealous and couldn't stand not being jaymeee's number 1 girl, but because it's just something else that SS has that she hasn't.
More so that she’d have had more interesting content that what she did with Lonnie, copying Rennie’s nursery in just about every single detail.

Reactions: 6
He’s probably not allowed crayons in case he draws on the walls or furniture. Although it might improve the place if he added a bit of colour to all that grey
That's standard for kids ain't it, they always draw on the walls at some point! Crayons and pens definitely not allowed in the Hinch household. 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That's standard for kids ain't it, they always draw on the walls at some point! Crayons and pens definitely not allowed in the Hinch household. 😏
He was allowed paints once - well I say he was allowed but of course the whole experience was totally orchestrated and choreographed by Grinch! She had paints and paper and clingfilm and she barely let Ronnie's hands anywhere near them, preferring to do all the painting herself so there was no risk of any mess! I think the whole thing would have lasted 10 minutes tops!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Maybe the film of her looking pissed off in the tent is the actual footage of her learning that her "bestie" had the audacity to conceive a girl, thereby ruining the creepy twinning they could have merched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He was allowed paints once - well I say he was allowed but of course the whole experience was totally orchestrated and choreographed by Grinch! She had paints and paper and clingfilm and she barely let Ronnie's hands anywhere near them, preferring to do all the painting herself so there was no risk of any mess! I think the whole thing would have lasted 10 minutes tops!
I remember that @AC55 ! She was so proud of his efforts. 🙄 Didn't she then put it in his bedroom or something, never to be seen again? 🤔 Poor boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So it's going to be a illegal in Norway to post photos on social media without disclosing if they've been retouched. How on earth will the filter queen cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And don’t forget the bonfire picture that Ronnie ‘painted’… she stuck on sticks she had found (cinnamon sticks from Amazon that she has bought more like). Then she proudly displayed it. Her and inch held on to Ron’s arms directing him to paint like he was some kind of puppet. Such utter never ending bullshit from this woman

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Whilst this isn't the same because we did let them for a reason, we were decorating my bedroom last month, I stripped the wallpaper and let my kids draw some bits on the bare wall and we put all our names and the ages, date etc then we'd wallpaper over it just in years to come when we strip the walls again or even maybe sell the house in the future then people will get giggles when the walls are bare, and my darling 3 year old daughter drew a really pretty rainbow, cute right? My 4 year old daughter drew a person with big boobies and my 8 year old drew a big poo and a willy✌
but they have drew on walls when unattended with pencils and pens a couple times when they were younger, what kids haven't. Poor Ronnie doesn't know what a pencil is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
More so that she’d have had more interesting content that what she did with Lonnie, copying Rennie’s nursery in just about every single detail.
That was just freaky she recreated it all. Even the toys are the same. I think it says ALOT about her MH to be honest.

Reactions: 14
The lounge looks like it belongs to someone who is childless 🙄🙄 what a depressing scene 🤦🏼‍♀️
Gotta get her poxy books in the pic too 🤢
I reckon if you got a cleaner on them sofas the water would be brown, i can smell them from here

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It turns my stomach that sofa, surprised she hasn’t been gifted a new one, it’s done for like her insta career
That was gifted when her house was extended when Ronnie was born, so its only 2yrs old, but thats what she gets spraying tit all over it rather than clean it.
Not once has she ever shown anyone how to clean a sofa, because clearly she doesn't.

I've got kids and a big dog who we allow on the sofa and mine doesn't look anything like that because we take care of it.
I suppose when you've invested money you've actually had to earn from getting off your arse everyday, you have more motivation to look after your possessions

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does this woman give a crap about her beloved pickle? How many times do ‘celebs’ have to be reminded to have properly fitted straps that sit on the chest and not floppy. If she got in an accident he could fly/drop out ( depending on if the car rolls). 🙄 this isn’t the first time and I wont settle for her playing a ritzy card. 4 children in, she should know better. It’s literally the difference between life and crippling injuries or death 💀
Don’t get me started on car seat safety! He should still be rear facing too!

Reactions: 9
And stickers that come with children’s magazines my son turns 21 next wk & I’ll never forget finding Bear in The Big Blue House stickers in places I didn’t think was imaginable or in places he could reach, the little tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good evening shoppers…I’m still laughing at last nights shenanigans, nice to know the Hinch thread can still get going, you lot are hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.