Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #404 - Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Winning thread title by @MiaBinaryCode

Quick Recap - Soph has graced us with a Q&A

First up was a question from Soph to Soph about how Hen is coping with the arrival of Lenor. This was absolutely nothing to do with Tattle speculation that no one had seen him and that he may have tried to eat Stacey’s kid. Nothing. At. All.

Next Soph told us how pleased she is Ron and Len will be best friends and how she’s glad they have each other if anything happens to her. Cheerful little thing isn’t she?
No one has told her that sharing DNA does not automatically mean you’re BFFs for life.

Then she gave us a rundown of Len’s sleep routine. Apparently Ron won’t get off the karaoke and it’s keeping the kid awake. Naughty Ronnie, clearly it’s all his fault. (as usual).

She’s feeling like an “exhausted robot” and doesn’t even know who she is. Which means she’s like most of the population then.

We then had a retelling of a dramatic episode of Call The Midwife with her as the special guest star, she’s saving the full horror story for when Stacey has something going on.

Jamie is in charge of cleaning and she’s not done anything at all. He’s not up to her standards though apparently. Given we’ve seen her dust the bedside table with his dirty underwear one can only imagine what sort of a midden they’re living in. Clearly Soph only cleans if she’s being paid 24k.

She reassured her sheep that she’s still following them, watching their stories and looking at their tagged pictures of bottles of chemicals and glitter.

She can’t wait to clean her sink or washing machine. It’ll take you five minutes so get on with it.

She also thinks Ronnie and Lennie look the same, but different, but they both look like Jamie. Yeah, but no, but yeah.

Inch then decided to clean the washing machine for her in his best pink rubber gloves. You know the ones he’s usually wears when he’s faking her pre-records for her.

Oh and she’s going on holiday to a caravan park with the boys and then visiting her parents at a caravan park that’s close to them. Fly high Sophie Rose.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 172

Olivemaks

VIP Member
She has to throw in that ‘question’ every couple of months to seem like she’s in demand .. and always answers with the same shit about ‘not ready yet, not in my comfort zone’ bla bla bla. Goggle box will be perfect. They’ll gift her a new sofa to sit on. Watch TV, Laugh and giggle, eat crunky snacks and a fat dog on the other side of the sofa.. perfect for her and Jaymei. And no one asked that question about reality TV show. You asked yourself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

Galway girl

Chatty Member
"At home with the Hinchcliffes" 🤮🤮🤮🤮 Would rather chew my arm off than watch that shite if it ever happened. Thank goodness she's just not ready guyyyysssshhhh.... 🙄 I know exactly why she'd never do it..because then Rondon's delays would be up front and centre...and she's clearly very embarrassed about him as he's not perfect for her perfect Disney life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Same questions everytime. Holiday. Reality show. It'll be a house question next.... But her own show would last a episode...maybe 2. She hasn't got the personality to hold a show! And she defo hasn't been offered much 😴

A mini wheelie bin though..... my kids love the bin men aswell... What kid doesn't? Haven't got them a Fucking bin for their birthday though

• Haha
Reactions: 85

bananabutter

VIP Member
No Soph, Ronnie isn’t obsessed with bins, putting things away and tidying is just the only thing he knows how to do since he’s been able to stand up and the only thing you pay attention to him for……

• Sad
Reactions: 83

WhiteLies1

Her comment about Ronald keeping Lenore awake because he’s “singing” pisses me the fuck off. 18 months between 1&2 here and there’s never been a silent moment between 7am and 7pm. Maybe I’m crazy for not forcing my first born to be silent and sit in a corner so baby can sleep. Unfortunately for my second born she’s just had to learn to sleep through the noise. And would you look now both my children would sleep through a hurricane 🙄🤣 fuck she’s an annoying twat!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

LaTela

Chatty Member
She’s had a baby - do her arms and legs not work? Can she not clean the washing machine herself? Does her husband carer do everything for her? FFS - she gives women a bad name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
So, if it was Broomfield where she had Lennie. The maternity assessment and antenatal area has a central reception, an assessment ward for 4 beds, a couple of side rooms often used for triage, waiting room and induction ward. So you’re moved to the induction ward after assessment, your partner is currently allowed to accompany you while they ‘apply’ the induction (depending on the type, can be a gel, pessary or waters broken) Partner then has to leave until labour is established and you get transferred to a delivery suite (delivery room with adjoining en-suite)
I can’t see how she would have ended up having the pessary removed in a side room without Jamie if she’d already been in a delivery suite with him as per the birthing ball video.
Tbf it's an odd hospital.
I don't want anybody to worry if I go quiet for a while.
I was rushed there today and was examined in the staff canteen,everywhere else was full,corridors everything.
My friend managed to cook with a tulip bulb thinking it was garlic.Bad reaction.
Please don't get upset😔
The doctors have told me I'll be out by next spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

gggg_o

Hi Zoph. Imagine being 75 and realising that you watched your kids grow up through a phone screen. Imagine being 75 and realising that you wasted so much of your life portraying this perfect fake life to strangers that you missed out on important moments because you were too busy trying to snap that perfect grid pic.

That post is literally what most people on here have been trying to tell you for ages. But because we don’t sugar coat it and just say it how it is, we’re considered trolls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Hinch and Inch have pulled off the greatest scam in modern history. They know EXACTLY what’s going on. If you think she doesn’t know every aspect of the Hinch brand and how it was achieved I think you’re a bit naive. I say that as someone who works for a talent agency. The people we look after are actually in acting and many are household names and none of them have the following she has on SM. It’s absolute bullshit that some random woman gained 4m followers for living on an ordinary housing estate in Essex and cleaning her bog.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

allforthegram

VIP Member
Whenever these scummy influenzas do a Q&A they literally answer every question that they have previously.
did Henry bite Rex?
Do you think the kids may inherit jimbobnojobs pre nose job nose?
Why do you claim to never use Botox?
do you really just hate each other and are contractually staying married?

either give us the good stuff or don’t fucking bother

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Katlen12

VIP Member
I wonder if she has picked Roy, Rodney and Raymond for the alphas because they all rhyme with ‘dickhead’? 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 66

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I'm confused about the holiday post why would she be excited her parents have booked a caravan near her so she can visit doesn't her mum visit anyway 🤣🤣 the holiday will be about the kids not you sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 66