Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone to more effort thinking about her crappy hinch farm than she ever has with Ronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is like we’re I live in Nottinghamshire and people book to go to Center Parks literally 10 mins up the road, sorry if anybody does this but why, I would go to the one in Somerset 🤷‍♀️
My mam and dad want to book CP which is about an hour away from me/my sisters for their 60th next year but that’s because we don’t have space for me and my two sister, three partners and two kids in any of our houses. That’s not a problem the Hinchliffes/Barkers have 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
When the new sibling comes along and everyone starts giving you tit birthday and Christmas presents because they’re saving money for the special child 🥴
Reminds me of that line from the hugh grant film about a boy " the kid got rather enthusiastic about some tit gifts "

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But in her books she repeatedly says she will never ever move? If she does then surely even the thickest of Hinchers can't sweep that under the rug.

Reactions: 11
They don’t even walk their dog what makes them think they could look after other animals? I wonder if jaymae has said no to more kids because she’s a psycho when she’s pregnant and can’t parent one let alone two so she’s having a gaggle of animals instead.

Reactions: 12
Wow, she thinks that someone saying they miss the sound of her voice is comforting for when she’s doubting herself?

‘I know it will sound weird’ of course it does you hinch crazed lunatic

nah I’m off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Na not buying it
She written all those herself apart from the last one about loving Ronnies journey like her own kids the absolute freak. That one I believe is real
What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is like we’re I live in Nottinghamshire and people book to go to Center Parks literally 10 mins up the road, sorry if anybody does this but why, I would go to the one in Somerset 🤷‍♀️
I live in a holiday kind of area- an old colleague lived around 40 mins from my home and we worked around 15 mins from my home so it took her about 25 mins to get to work. She booked a holiday for her, husband and their son at the caravan park I could see out of my kitchen window for TEN DAYS. She wanted to see some of the local attractions (a castle ten minutes away, a zoo 30 minutes away and the riverside area 15 minutes away) three things which she could have driven to in less than an hour from her home over a week or so of holiday and could also have combined other things locally too!! She thought I was being rude when I asked why she was doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At Home with the Hinchliffes..... like the Osbornes.... omg, these threads would be mad, I don’t think I could have a life or sleep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's just said she hasn't got time to clean the sink, how's she going to find the time to muck out alpacas..head

Reactions: 38
IF they're not those messages are aren't real then those people need proper mental help, it's not normal behaviour to be this attached to someone they don't know. Someone so narcassistic, sneaky, fake. They're obsessed and it's quite a dangerous obsession. It's not healthy... I just want them all to wake up, smell the zoflora and see what they're trapped into. It's sad.. It's sad.

Reactions: 26
She lives in a bleeping fantasy land she really does!! You couldn’t even look after a bleeping gold fish love. Your also saying you don’t know how to manage two kids and yet you want a mini bleeping farm???!! That will take most of your day up alone. Get your head out of your arse Jesus Christ man

Reactions: 22
She only ever wanted a big house with land since Stacey moved so shut it. Never ever once mentioned house and land .. her mind is so small all she ever envisioned and dreamed of was the now tacky house she’s stuffed to tit with tat.. I will never forget her story on her visit to pickle cottage in the garden where she screeches ‘awwwhhh I want this house. I want this life’. I was like what the actual fck…Sofia you never saw a life out of grey castle admit it. It was your perfect forever home that you said you would never leave. The house even has a ‘H’ marked in the brickwork for the Hinchcunts. So stop lying as if you’ve been manifesting and had this dream. Good god lady!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The fact she even has it called “at home with the hinchliffes” means she prob hasn’t ever been asked but has the format in her head! I’d say she’s raging itv haven’t jumped on the bandwagon!

Reactions: 9
Christ, yanking a bin about the place. Poor binmanz.

Bet his digger in in there that he’s SO OBSESSED with. ‘duck your digger mum! I told you I wanted a waste disposal theme for my bday!! Where’s my garbage trucks? Where’s my local dump?!’ 🙄
Even Ronnie is trolling his mum. Bet that bin is full of her gifted make up or cleaning products.

• Haha
I can't get over the fact that her dog has his own room and bed, I think that's balmy. She moved rooms and had to do both rooms up when the baby could have had Henry's room...

Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch #404 - Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Winning thread title by @MiaBinaryCode

Quick Recap - Soph has graced us with a Q&A

First up was a question from Soph to Soph about how Hen is coping with the arrival of Lenor. This was absolutely nothing to do with Tattle speculation that no one had seen him and that he may have tried to eat Stacey’s kid. Nothing. At. All.

Next Soph told us how pleased she is Ron and Len will be best friends and how she’s glad they have each other if anything happens to her. Cheerful little thing isn’t she?
No one has told her that sharing DNA does not automatically mean you’re BFFs for life.

Then she gave us a rundown of Len’s sleep routine. Apparently Ron won’t get off the karaoke and it’s keeping the kid awake. Naughty Ronnie, clearly it’s all his fault. (as usual).

She’s feeling like an “exhausted robot” and doesn’t even know who she is. Which means she’s like most of the population then.

We then had a retelling of a dramatic episode of Call The Midwife with her as the special guest star, she’s saving the full horror story for when Stacey has something going on.

Jamie is in charge of cleaning and she’s not done anything at all. He’s not up to her standards though apparently. Given we’ve seen her dust the bedside table with his dirty underwear one can only imagine what sort of a midden they’re living in. Clearly Soph only cleans if she’s being paid 24k.

She reassured her sheep that she’s still following them, watching their stories and looking at their tagged pictures of bottles of chemicals and glitter.

She can’t wait to clean her sink or washing machine. It’ll take you five minutes so get on with it.

She also thinks Ronnie and Lennie look the same, but different, but they both look like Jamie. Yeah, but no, but yeah.

Inch then decided to clean the washing machine for her in his best pink rubber gloves. You know the ones he’s usually wears when he’s faking her pre-records for her.

Oh and she’s going on holiday to a caravan park with the boys and then visiting her parents at a caravan park that’s close to them. Fly high Sophie Rose.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
I haven’t caught up yet but BRAVO 👏 👏👏👏👏 Best recap ever! I’m cracking up over here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she has picked Roy, Rodney and Raymond for the alphas because they all rhyme with ‘head’? 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I feel like she’s probably got a big house with animals and is trying to ‘plant the seed’ so the hinchers say she deserves it and she can say ‘it’s what I always dreamed of I can’t believe it’s happened’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.