Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, if it was Broomfield where she had Lennie. The maternity assessment and antenatal area has a central reception, an assessment ward for 4 beds, a couple of side rooms often used for triage, waiting room and induction ward. So you’re moved to the induction ward after assessment, your partner is currently allowed to accompany you while they ‘apply’ the induction (depending on the type, can be a gel, pessary or waters broken) Partner then has to leave until labour is established and you get transferred to a delivery suite (delivery room with adjoining en-suite)
I can’t see how she would have ended up having the pessary removed in a side room without Jamie if she’d already been in a delivery suite with him as per the birthing ball video.

Reactions: 28
It still fascinates me that she even tries to come across as a regular, normal girl. Her husband is at home, couldn't think of anything worse personally, her mum does a lot for her and she has plenty of money and gifted stuff. She comes across as spoilt and needy. Why can't she cope with two children on her own? I don't understand.
She’s a fraud

Look what my shark does to my poor carpets. I’ve used my pointer finger to circle the situation like Hinch so you can see what i mean hunnay
View attachment 635512
😂😂😂😂😂😂fuckinelllll

She’ll be getting you in to cover for her maternity leave. 😂
When’s the auditions?😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So, if it was Broomfield where she had Lennie. The maternity assessment and antenatal area has a central reception, an assessment ward for 4 beds, a couple of side rooms often used for triage, waiting room and induction ward. So you’re moved to the induction ward after assessment, your partner is currently allowed to accompany you while they ‘apply’ the induction (depending on the type, can be a gel, pessary or waters broken) Partner then has to leave until labour is established and you get transferred to a delivery suite (delivery room with adjoining en-suite)
I can’t see how she would have ended up having the pessary removed in a side room without Jamie if she’d already been in a delivery suite with him as per the birthing ball video.
Tbf it's an odd hospital.
I don't want anybody to worry if I go quiet for a while.
I was rushed there today and was examined in the staff canteen,everywhere else was full,corridors everything.
My friend managed to cook with a tulip bulb thinking it was garlic.Bad reaction.
Please don't get upset😔
The doctors have told me I'll be out by next spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
This is like we’re I live in Nottinghamshire and people book to go to Center Parks literally 10 mins up the road, sorry if anybody does this but why, I would go to the one in Somerset 🤷‍♀️
Long time lurker here - I live in Nottinghamshire and go here 😂😂 I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not a midwife but I’ve managed Maternity Services (only for Mat leave cover, the irony - so I’m no expert) can anyone tell me why a woman would be induced anywhere other than the labour ward?! Why would you insert a pessary to induce labour in a side room next to reception? Sounds very unsafe practice to me! (Or bullshit!)
I was induced in an open induction room with 4 beds/curtained areas. Partners had to leave due to Covid and my partner missed the birth completely. I gave birth in the open induction room as they didn’t move me in time so I can fully believe her story.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was induced in an open induction room with 4 beds/curtained areas. Partners had to leave due to Covid and my partner missed the birth completely. I gave birth in the open induction room as they didn’t move me in time so I can fully believe her story.
We could all believe her story had she not previously told us a different one and shown photos that mean the new story doesn’t add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks for sharing. And the others that replied similarly. To me that’s completely unbelievable! I know induction can fail but ideally it’s only going to go one way isn’t it. I can’t believe a trust would induce a woman and send her home. Absolutely backwards to me!
Having said that, nationwide maternity care is appalling so I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that this sort of stuff happens.

Reactions: 3
You snooze you lose Hinch!
Every crap 90s popstar and his dog are now advertising for Home Bargains and Lenor...
View attachment 634531
Apologies to any of you who are Peter fans, but something tells me there’s none of you here 😂
I have met Peter Andre and he is actually a really nice bloke. I mean REALLY nice and not in a horrible way!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was ‘influenced’ by her to buy the shark handheld. What a bloody awful device and the biggest waste of money ever!
Same, tried to return it but the post office wouldn’t take it because it had a battery and I couldn’t be arsed with the faff so I use it to hoover cat litter when the cats decide to kick it across the kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We could all believe her story had she not previously told us a different one and shown photos that mean the new story doesn’t add up.
Exactly this. People don't believe this version of events because she showcased a completely different version of events a month ago. And those included pictures. She's too thick to lie. She is ALWAYS caught out, bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 14
I have met Peter Andre and he is actually a really nice bloke. I mean REALLY nice and not in a horrible way!
I’m sure he’s lovely but he’s still cheesier than a bag of wotsits covered in dairylea with a sprinkling of cheddar on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sure he’s lovely but he’s still cheesier than a bag of wotsits covered in dairylea with a sprinkling of cheddar on.
Saw him live two years ago: 20 year-old me and load of middle aged Geordie women, best night of my life.
He's a damn sight better than Hinch witch.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I'm so hoping Stacey has a girl would just top hinch off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw him live two years ago: 20 year-old me and load of middle aged Geordie women, best night of my life.
He's a damn sight better than Hinch witch.
Christ I opened a right can of worms here I didn’t realise this was a Peter Andre fan thread 😂
Note to others I’m sure he’s lovely, a fabulous artist etc I shan’t be responding to further comments aimed at me about how fabulous he is as that would be Insania...
Do do do do do
Do do do do do
Do do do do do....
Repeat to fade..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do love it when people spit their research eveywhere 👏 take that Soph.. Well done Fisch xx

Sorry but I'm so hoping Stacey has a girl would just top hinch off 🤣🤣🤣
I don't think Sophie would be bothered. I don't think she likes the thought of not being the only princess and Jamie having 2 girls in his life... Could be wrong though

Christ I opened a right can of worms here I didn’t realise this was a Peter Andre fan thread 😂
Note to others I’m sure he’s lovely, a fabulous artist etc I shan’t be responding to further comments aimed at me about how fabulous he is as that would be Insania...
Do do do do do
Do do do do do
Do do do do do....
Repeat to fade..
For duck sake what have you started?
Whilst I'd defo give him a nibble if we weren't both married he is a right cheesy nobhead
Back to hinch, she's a nobhead aswell
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her shitey career if you can call it that is obviously coming to an end, who does the thing with the screenshots where you can see her stats? Just wondering how long it will go on for…. her and inch sitting of an evening buying more followers 🤣🤣🤣 surely one day soon they’ve got to look at each other and think what the duck are we doing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.