Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now it’s ‘The tales of Ronnie & Lennie’ did she realise that you actually have to leave the house to have an adventure. Still can’t imagine their tales are particularly interesting either. Ronnie running from the kitchen to living room and Lennie sleeping on something that is against safe sleeping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What a cute little video of Ron and Lon. Shame it's quite blatantly skipped a few times where she's gave him his orders 😔😔

Reactions: 19
Pre-record most likely. That's my theory anyway, you know she's the queen of pre-recording and embellishing the truth. She loves fat mutt more than life itself and always likes to include him in everything she does.
But he's dropped off the sofa radar and is nowhere to be seen.
I wonder if he's dossing at Freda Fiddlefingers for a while. We all know he loves one of Mad Ma's roasts. I don't think dogs fair well on mugshots

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another bad photoshop job?? Jamies leg doesn't look right.. Or is he just skipping alot of leg days. There bleeping slimmmmmjim

Why does she always dress like a scruff aswell ? It's clearly a nice day..... Put SOME effort in atleast. View attachment 632760
Mainly a lurker so here goes…
What if she’s edited Henry out because he did snap at SS Rex and there is some sort of dispute and so she’s keeping him off stories posts etc???

Reactions: 12
Back that thang up girl, frisky freda!
View attachment 633201
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Piss off with these yewwwww

What if she’s edited Henry out because he did snap at SS Rex and there is some sort of dispute and so she’s keeping him off stories posts etc???
Someone said that a couple days ago.. I hope that didn't happen but wouldn't surprise me, I'd bite someone if I had the pissing life he has aswell... It's not normal that she's not showing Him 247 but she knows we're all wondering so she'll be playing everyone like a fiddle like she did with the fisccchhhh

Reactions: 11
The lack of Henry may have been to do with his haircut and continuity. Even though no one would claim that trip to the beach was today surely? No one is thinking that are they? She’s got the same outfit on but that did not happen today. We know that. Henry allegedly had his haircut yesterday. She showed him on the sofa with trimmed hair. Perhaps if she had shown him at the beach it would have contradicted something with his haircut. How desperately sad to have to live your life that way.
I got confused reading that
duck living that life man !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And the fact that has been suggested all week, normally she will post said discussed thing to disprove it but not this time 🤔

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
BINGO on Sopha playing up as SS has a exciting photo shoot tommorow.... I knew it!!!! Pre-dict-a-ble

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.