Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bad photoshop job?? Jamies leg doesn't look right.. Or is he just skipping alot of leg days. There bleeping slimmmmmjim

Why does she always dress like a scruff aswell ? It's clearly a nice day..... Put SOME effort in atleast.
Screenshot_20210624_180132_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I couldn't edit my post.I meant to my knowledge you can't book to stay at any off them unless they've got a private let.
Great Yarmouth,Clacton,Walton on the Naze and St Oyseth are all accessible from here.
So many places, she's probably bought a luxury caravan for ma and pa🤔

Reactions: 6
She has a stay at home husband and a mother waiting on her hand and foot. WHY is she making it out that it’s so so hard?! How hard can it be?!

Reactions: 29
Do you think Jamie has held and had cuddles with Lenor since the hospital?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Use this time to decide which parts are notworth rushing back to..’

Do you know what annoys me- she clearly wants money and fame for doing nothing. She did well with the cleaning at first, I can see why people liked her. Then she got lazy m, now I feel like she begrudges doing anything - it’s all too much work!! 😡😡

Reactions: 23
Why is she acting like mad ma barker isn’t there? I doubt she the kind of person to her a stranger to take a picture for her. And is she just watching Henry run down the beach as some rando takes a picture of them? No in reality she’s out with mad ma and her dad, probably the sister and niece, and mad ma is holding Henry while she takes a picture. And so what If Jamie is wearing shorts? The weather been really pleasant these past few weeks. She’s the only one who trolls him for wearing shorts. She’s literally pathetic

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Just a couple of questions.....can any midwifery Tattlers confirm whether or not a prostin pessary can get stuck? Would it really take three midwives to retrieve it? I mean how big are they? Don't they dissolve once insitu?
Why did she claw at Ronnie when he was taking the nappy bag away? More importantly why did touch him without washing her grabby claws first?
Why was she using that bath tub which didn't look like a bath tub on the floor if she's got a proper one on a stand? What is so difficult about putting a towel on the floor and wrapping Lenald up in it after his bath instead of looking like you are being garrotted with a gimmick designed to make you spend money unnecessarily?
Why is their washing machine always so filthy?
What does she really think about Inch if she's filtered and fine tuned his photograph so it's good for Instagram? Is he not good enough to be shown true to life?
Why were there Tommy Tippee bottles draining on the bench if she's exclusively breastfeeding? I am in the Fed is Best camp but she's not using those bottles for Ronaldo is she, because at two years old he's got his own!
Why is she saying it's the first time she's been out for a walk since Lenaldo was born when a Tattler recently saw pushing the pram with Fiddle Fingers by her side?

Hmmmm.......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
God forbid Jamie wears shorts in SUMMER. How dare he 🙄.

He actually looks clean and dressed nicely compared to Hinch who I can only assume has got her look from Millets

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.