Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My moronic BIL can go one better.

He's got a static caravan in a coastal town ......

about 25 minutes away from where they live :rolleyes:
This tickled me. Is it a prerequisite of being a Brother In Law that you have to be an idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Woodcutter🤣
Reminded me straight away of Monty Pythons
"I'm a lumberjack and I don't care..........
I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
4C46E4A8-8FC0-4A00-B7EA-A55D7A7A1A31.png

Just seen this on a page on Facebook! Maybe she’ll see it when she reads on here...? Supporting small businesses and all that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Shes really pissing me off with the whole its so hard. There's 2 of you home 24.7 not a 1 parent family christ. Shes lives in a dream land if only running a farm was that simple

Reactions: 24
Problem with a reality show is the rest of her sheep would clock on how utterly boring her life actually is. Also you'd need to have an actual personality to be a TV personality which her and Inch are seriously lacking (or his Reality TV star career would have taken off when he tried it years ago).
It's all been done before,it was called Keeping up Deceptions Appearances.
Strangely one of the sisters was called Rose and added Sophie in her 40's
Screenshot_20210624-163514_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210624-163557_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This tickled me. Is it a prerequisite of being a Brother In Law that you have to be an idiot?
I've only got one brother in law (well, unless you count SIL'S husband) but he's certainly got that particular prerequisite down to a fine art.

Reactions: 6
Some thoughts…

Each. Other. Two words.

Is he even helping though if he doesn’t kick the nappy down the stairs?

Their own show? 😂 They could barely manage a pre-recorded scripted quiz show on their sofa. Half the time she was rolling her eyes at him or sending daggers. And when Inch tried to muster some personality, the jokes went over her hair-bowed head. “Hot hot…hot chocklit!” Isn’t gonna get you a show hunnay.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her ‘favourite part’ of her Hinchers is everyfink!! Okay, so what exactly? Their money? Their bullying of ‘trolls’? The lifestyle they bought you?

Reactions: 11
Ron’s next birthday is down the tip. It’s what he wants guysssssh.
Tufftybinzmannnzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20210624-170253_Instagram.jpg

Doesn't even make sense... no holidays hut going on a caravan holiday!!!
Does she realise that people actually only have caravan holidays as their only holidays? And have done for years? She'll be the type to write #staycation!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s just a complete wanker isn’t she?

First Class Grade A Top Notch wanksock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.