Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Zoph. Imagine being 75 and realising that you watched your kids grow up through a phone screen. Imagine being 75 and realising that you wasted so much of your life portraying this perfect fake life to strangers that you missed out on important moments because you were too busy trying to snap that perfect grid pic.

That post is literally what most people on here have been trying to tell you for ages. But because we don’t sugar coat it and just say it how it is, we’re considered trolls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Just went on grin.com where businesses can check influencers stats (fake followers and engagement). before choosing to work with them. Quite surprised that Sophas and Inches both came out at 92% credible and SS was 89% 😮 Its now 2am and I’m sat searching lots of people to see how many fake witches are on the gram. P.S. Kim Kardashian is 73% 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Her latest words of wisdom post has really annoyed me. This go do what you want as you are before you’re 75 rubbish comes straight from the woman who has had a gastric band, multiple cosmetic procedures, teeth veneers, tattoo eyebrows.......
So let me rephrase.... Go out, live your best life...... after you’ve changed into a different person 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine being 75 and struggling to live comfortably while retired because you worked an honest middle class job, not as an influencer... 😂 She has no idea how that inspirational nonsense comes across

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did someone really send you that? Or did you pinch it off the internet and couldn't be bothered to credit the source & author so said someone sent it to you?
Most probably, you big faker.🙄

Reactions: 28
Stop living your life as if it's real
You're more fake than Alexander O'Neil

New thread tittle suggestion..
Eta I could do with @Andioooop inserting a little music here x

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Imagine being 75 and struggling to live comfortably while retired because you worked an honest middle class job, not as an influencer... 😂 She has no idea how that inspirational nonsense comes across
Soph, Imagine being 65 (not mentioning any names), being fit, healthy, considered reasonably attractive ‘for her age’, enjoying life, volunteering and keeping busy to know that, according to your (uncredited) quote, in just 10 years your life will be more or less over and you’ll be a whizzened old bag full of regret.
Her spouting of meaningless internet so called inspirational tosh pisses me off no end.

Reactions: 20
she wants to look like a multitasking busy mother she likes to portray herself as, the one who is so busy looking after her family that she hasn’t even time to shower or get dressed, it’s all setup photos for the gram, we aren’t as stupid as the few sheep you have left sofa, even they seem to be declining in numbers probably just getting tired of how boring an fake you are

Sorry if I sound stupid but what’s “tekkers ”
Technique x

Reactions: 2
The fake bib clean - then blamed Inch for swapping it when she was called out on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She just needs to admit her 15 mins are over, they ain’t interested Sopha & you brought it on yourself through your own lies

Reactions: 14
It’s a quote by Ann Lammott, and American novelist. Nice credit there, Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loving all the fakes!
Ron did look happy playing with the cotton wool but why play music over it, surely he was giggling 🤔
My theory is that all the people who used to like her now just scroll past her stories but don’t bother to unfollow so when brands just look at followers she’s still got loads, they need to look at engagement (as well as bots and all those dubious aunties and uncles who make weird comments and don’t seem to wear many clothes in their profile pics🙄)

Reactions: 8
Interesting, I was just under the impression that the baby ones were, hence why the midwives I had kept banging on about them.
It's just because they're gentler on a newborns skin than wet wipes - they defo aren't sterile!

Reactions: 1
A tabloid suggested post on Facebook came up today talking about her birth story, many comments about how it doesn’t add up that she was alone at hospital when she posted pictures of her and Jamie there, tide seems to be turning on her pointless lies
I commented on that and people where still sticking up for her even when people question her lies like seriously open your eyes

Reactions: 3
I think everyone's getting bored of her now because all she posts is her kids. I have loads of people who do this on my friends list and honestly, I just scroll on by.

I just don't care what other people's kids are doing (unless it's family/best friends). I don't post my kids online so maybe that's why I don't get it??

Reactions: 18
Apparently Jaymay is only allowed to post pics of himself on Insta with his back to the camera

Sopha prob doesn’t want other girls liking/commenting his pics in case he decides to take them to the perfume shop
😂😂😂😂 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.