Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t ever a fan but she was eeeeeverywhere and the cleaning mostly seemed like common sense (as in do we need to be told how to bloody clean now?!) but very product heavy, then I saw an article about tROLLz and googled (Nice one, Soph!) as I didn’t know much about her personally at the time, then quickly came to learn she was one of the most disingenuous of all the ‘influencers’ which is saying something!!!!

Plus you guyzzzz are bleeping hysterical 😂 lurked for ages then braved signing up at the start of the year 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

Edit-this is my 2nd account as my first username was too identifying.
I hadn't followed her Instagram but I use Pinterest a lot and kept seeing 'mrs hinch recommends this cleaning product or that cleaning product' and it shown a list and pics of these baskets full of cleaning stuff and I thought surely you don't need all that to clean?all those chemicals and after doing some searching on Google to see if anyone had the same thoughts came across this site....I lurked for a good while before I posted as I'm not so much a hater of hinch just the dangerous amount of chemicals and stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet he'd pass out with sheer joy if he got asked for an autograph or a selfie. He probably looks for people to recognise him.
Surprised he doesn’t cut about in monogrammed clothes too just to draw that extra bit of attention

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I first looked on here when beautybythebunny was getting slated for robbing her dads pension money. Anyone remember Angela? She now makes tit drawings on her iPad but I digress.
I knew about Mrs hinch just by browsing Instagram I think, and I didn’t really think much of her tbh. Then one day I wondered if she had a tattle page, yeah about 300 at that point 🤣
Rest is history 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is going back nearly 30 years but they let my mum go 3 weeks past her due date with me 😬 She ended up going into labour naturally. But then with my older sibling they induced her at 1 week past her due date, and after a horrific birth she was seen by a different doctor who told her there was absolutely no reason for her to have been induced and they could have waited another week! 🤷‍♀️
Less than 4 years ago I was allowed 2 weeks past before being induced and ending in a section 2 weeks and 3 days after due date. Baby was well monitored throughout and not a bother on him since.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion -
Your shoppers hinchers are bored and tattle is too, when are you finally going to show CC2?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

Edit-this is my 2nd account as my first username was too identifying.
The downfall of Mother of Daughters brought me to Tattle!

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion

Sopha and Onslow both on maternity - will this pregnancy last for eternity?

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I found this website after hearing about Hinch on another website and anyone who complained about her chemical usage and grey decor was shot down, called jealous because she was far more successful than they ever would be and told to be kind and stop putting her down to feel better about themselves.

I felt something wasn't quite right about her at that point so I ended up lurking for a while. Tattle has definitely become my fave website now.

Reactions: 23
I typed into Google "fopperholic annoying" and tattle came up first on the list. Fopperholic is an ex slimming world consultant that I was the year above at school. Anyway I'd not heard of Mrs Hinch but saw how many threads she had so started reading and then looking at her Instagram. Love, love, love Tattle, follow quite a few threads now
Another vote for ‘fopperholic annoying’ here 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I followed her for a while (wasn’t really a hincher, just wanted to know what all the fuss was about... i still don’t get what the fuss is about). Then ended up googling her for some reason, then found tattle, read it for a couple of months, made an account and never looked back!!😂🎉 (i have unfollowed hinch for anyone wondering 🤮😂)
Literally the same as me, everyone I knew was following so thought I'd have a look, at first she seemed really relatable, then came the ads with the swipe ups constantly, then a podcast I listen to said about here and how bad it was so me being a nosey fucker wanted to see what was being said, found the Mrs hinch thread and never left, I have unfollowed her, but I will say what got me to kinda believe her again was her crying in the dogs bed about trolls (I know forgive me father as I have sinned) but I hadn't been on here for a while also hadn't watched her stories for ages either, and it made me feel sorry for her so the next thing I did was come on here and it made me realise she is full of tit that will cry troll over anything and everything and that she had actually searched for those messages, ever since I have never felt any kinda of inclining of sorry for her, its her ploy to make people feel sorry for her so they still 'love' her

Reactions: 15
I can’t remember how I was brought here but I have been lurking since before the 100th thread.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely, if you have valid reasons for it then you should 100% be able to go ahead with having an elective induction, particularly if you've had a traumatic birth previously. Bring it up with your midwife at your booking appointment if you haven't already.l had it. I would have had to have seen a consultant to okay it but as it was I got induced early anyway for a different reason. Your midwife should be empowering you to make decisions that are right for you and your baby to make you feel comfortable and safe. I hope you had all the support you needed after your previous birth❤
This is pretty much what happened to me too. Other mothers on the school run kept telling me not to let the hospital dictate when I had my baby and “ try to go on your own. “. I didn’t see it like that at all. I was high risk for several reasons and couldn’t wait to get him out sooner rather than later.

I have no idea about Hinch’s condition though. Though I’d shadow I guess she would be induced.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.