Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god some of these hinchers need a day off to re-evaluate why they would be getting upset over someone they don’t know 🤦🏼‍♀️
That last reply had me excited that a member of her family was about to spill the tea, and then I realised it was just a badly constructed sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t remember exactly the point when I came here. I think it was around the freebie Dimplex electric fireplace. I googled “Mrs Hinch fake” and Tattle was top lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was directed here by her, she kept going on last year about the trolling website, then on one of her posts someone named tattle..and the rest is history! Never looked back 🤣

Reactions: 19
Briefly looked at Nermina Pieters- Mekic's insta. She had her kid on the 28th March, but didn't announce it until 7th April, so I scrolled back a little and she was still posting pictures of her bump right up to the announcement (tied in with a mag deal, of course). I then had a quick look at the comments and they were all "congratulations hun". No one mentioned the time lag and posting bump pictures when she had already given birth. So Hinch might get away with a little delay in announcing the birth, but not January!!

Reactions: 14
Mother of Daughters fall from grace brought me here, and I’ve lurked ever since.
Me too! Started lurking after the MoD fiasco then found the Hinch threads. Was starting to feel like something wasn‘t right, too many ads, too many inconsistencies. Read Tattle and all made sense. 😊

Reactions: 9
The huns might like to stop and think how someone became a self made millionaire from sticking some Harpic down the bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was running around trying to buy a bloody minky like a raving loon, thought give your head a wobble and googled her. Found tattle it was the very early threads when they were just discovering she was in sales. I was hooked. I left for a bit but like many came back cos it’s too entertaining and you are my people ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t even remember now how I started following, I think I was reading hashtags like #mrshinchmademedoit etc so was intrigued but that was way back when she cleaned, and had a personality, every other story wasn’t an ad and she seemed very genuine. Then it started to change.

She wasn’t working and I was thinking what does she actually do when she isn’t faffing around on Instagram.. I thought she is really just constantly rubbing peoples faces in the fact she was able to endlessly buy crap from home bargains, b&m etc with not a care in the world. I was thinking it was unfair how I was careful with my pennies but this woman just seemed to be able to spend, spend, spend yet sit at home all day... then I came across some comments on the daily Mail were someone mentioned trolls and I found tattle, never looked back.

got my eyes well and truly opened and this mrs hinch cult I seemed to be following came to and end. I realised it wasn’t real, all fake and all lies. Her followers were just “shoppers”, the constant swipe ups, ads, I’m so relatable, I just love this guys, husband home all day, constantly getting freebies, buying stuff that you would never see again, always acting like a little lost child, the drawers and drawers of makeup but didn’t know how to use any of it, trying to flog that iconic shite which she never uses, the big cars, extensions built at the click of a finger, turf put down at the click of a finger, sleepers and seats put in at the click of a fingers, just lies lies lies and the secrecy.

She is a horrible woman and at one point I felt really inadequate. I’m the same age as her and she made me feel useless. I’m so glad I found tattle because I can only imagine if I was still part of her cult I’d be completely depressed! I even once took a day off while I was an avid follower to clean my house, that’s how bad she made me feel.

sorry for the essay and the terrible grammar but I was on one and ranting away 😂
Bet you're a far better cook and don't make fucked up cauliflower bouquets either.. 🥴
No need to feel inadequate, you're among the best of people here 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mother of Daughters fall from grace brought me here, and I’ve lurked ever since.
I heard about that fiasco and snooped around. I followed hinch very early on but knew something was off. I saw the hinch threads and was so relieved to find other people that thought like me!

Reactions: 6
Bet you're a far better cook and don't make fucked up cauliflower bouquets either.. 🥴
No need to feel inadequate, you're among the best of people here 😘
Or spaghetti hoop roadkill 😂 Thank you my love, definitely amongst the best now. Happy to be long gone from the cult. Can’t wait for the day the rest waken up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Came here in 2019 around about the time, or maybe before, when she was doing her book tour when pregnant with Ronnie and realised she was fake, thought it was just me and then found Tattle, I’m now with my people ♥

Reactions: 16
Thanks for the insights on post term and requesting inductions guyzzzz.
With my first, traumatic doesn’t even begin to describe it. I’ve had two midwife appointments so far but I’ll bring it up at my next one - thank you!

RE what brought me to tattle - Mrs Meldrum crying over stories about an awful trolling website so googled ‘troll website’ and tattle came up. Had a bit of a lurk and some belly laughs, searched for a few other Instagrammers who were getting on my tits and here I am.
I have seen some awful stuff on other people’s threads, I won’t lie. The Hinch thread is just 99% of people having a good craic and calling a spade a spade. Here for it. 🙌🏼

Yes it’s out there. Fings dey didn’t knows abaaaart each uvver
I'm guessing Jamie's original nose came up then?! 🤭
We ALL know Soph is having a section incase Ronbot 2.0 comes out with Daddy's ... shall we say, strong original features #onewaytickettoteartown

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.