Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lenor, everywhere brought me to tattle. I even got on my hands and knees and sponged watered down Lenor on my freeking skirting boards because of her ffs šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ I even wrote to her asking why she stopped lenoring her sofa... she never replied so I googled it and tattle popped up!!!

What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

Edit-this is my 2nd account as my first username was too identifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I came here when one of the sheep commented on her grid post with #shutdowntattle. I had no idea what tattle was and I've been here ever since šŸ¤£.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen that woman getting torn apart on the mhmmdi post tonight on Facebook? All the hunz really showing their ā€˜be kindā€™ colours!!
On a side not Iā€™ve been here since thread 21 was brought here totally unrelated by someone trashing tattle on the two chubby cubs Facebook page and found my way here šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a potential bingo.... I think Stacey Solomon is going to announce a pregnancy on the day Hinch announces reggieā€™s birth...

Sheā€™s been very quiet and tired recently, she did similar when she was having Rex, disengaged for a while.... can you imagine hunchā€™s reaction if this was to happen?
we can only hope šŸ™

Reactions: 8
I came here maybe 2 years ago, a friend had told me how she had tried out a hinch hack, spraying Lenor on your doors or something. Anyway it ruined all her new paint and she was pissed off. So I watched some stories on Insta, thought this woman talks a load of tit, googled Hinch and tattle was near the top! Couldn't get my head around the fact she has such obsessed followers, who just can't see they are being taken for mugs, and apparently never knew what colour to paint their walls or how to 'clean' before they followed Hinchy. She's terrible at cleaning but good at flogging.

Reactions: 14
Donā€™t know if this has been said because these threads move so quick šŸ˜ but I think SS is pregnant as sheā€™s been MIA and ā€œtiredā€ and sheā€™s not announcing it until Hinch has had her baby.

Call me crazy šŸ¤£ also sorry if this has already been posted by someone else!

Reactions: 7
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

I had googled an influencer I follow on Instagram and tattle popped up. Surprisingly, I was ā€œhincherā€ and Iā€™d never heard of tattle before. I saw that Hinch had many threads but I liked her and I liked Stacey Solomon so I told myself Iā€™d never go on their threads. Well, I have the will power of a puppy so of course, I had a read and my eyes were opened.

i didnā€™t expect it to but tattle has really changed my outlook on life... I can now see through the facade of social media and I donā€™t compare myself, well not as much, to these instragmmers and their unachievable high standards

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a potential bingo.... I think Stacey Solomon is going to announce a pregnancy on the day Hinch announces reggieā€™s birth...

Sheā€™s been very quiet and tired recently, she did similar when she was having Rex, disengaged for a while.... can you imagine hunchā€™s reaction if this was to happen?
There are too many ā€˜hintsā€™ on Staceyā€™s stories that she suggest she might actually be pregnant. I really hope she is and I canā€™t imagine sheā€™ll behave as ridiculously as Hinch has, hiding her bump in about 95% of the photos. I donā€™t particularly like some of the stuff Stacey does, and hate the whole ā€˜love you bubsā€™ crap, but Iā€™d love to see her pregnant and even better, if it was a little daughter.

Reactions: 15
I met up with some friends of mine for the first time tonight in nearly a year :love: and we got to chatting about how out of touch influencers had been with covid and general and my friend popped up with ā€œout of touch with reality all of them, have you seen that stupid bint Mrs hinch has gone off on maternity leave from cleaning her own bleeping houseā€

nearly fell off my stool.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I had googled an influencer I follow on Instagram and tattle popped up. Surprisingly, I was ā€œhincherā€ and Iā€™d never heard of tattle before. I saw that Hinch had many threads but I liked her and I liked Stacey Solomon so I told myself Iā€™d never go on their threads. Well, I have the will power of a puppy so of course, I had a read and my eyes were opened.

i didnā€™t expect it to but tattle has really changed my outlook on life... I can now see through the facade of social media and I donā€™t compare myself, well not as much, to these instragmmers and their unachievable high standards
I completely love reading Tattle. Iā€™ve no idea what brought me here as I wasnā€™t a Hincher. In fact, I thought she was ok as I only ever saw her when she was Gretel. Now I despise her and love the fact that we are all one step ahead and all the times she is caught out.

I read the Kate Hayes threads too, which are a hoot. The photoshopped photos in her wiki are unbeatable.

The other thread I follow is Haznoballs and his missus. When they left the Royal Family, I was appalled and went from being a long-standing fan of Harry to complete disbelief. I couldnā€™t bear to read or watch anything about the pair of them - until I found Tattle. It is fantastic to have a place to vent and share opinions with like-minded ā€˜trollsā€™. Iā€™ve learnt so much too about what went on before they sodded off to the US and completely believe she was never pregnant with the ā€˜child known as Archieā€™. If youā€™re bored waiting for Sopha to birth her new ā€˜contentā€™, check out the H&M thread.

I met up with some friends of mine for the first time tonight in nearly a year :love: and we got to chatting about how out of touch influencers had been with covid and general and my friend popped up with ā€œout of touch with reality all of them, have you seen that stupid bint Mrs hinch has gone off on maternity leave from cleaning her own bleeping houseā€

nearly fell off my stool.:ROFLMAO:
Sounds like a very astute friend!

Reactions: 11
I came to Tattle from that influencer midwife who was found out with the fake account, trolling herself! Mummy Of Daughters I think! I was given her book when I was preggo with my bespoke CC and I googled her to find out more. Iā€™ve always hated the whole influencer scene so I found a natural home here!

I can also be found on:
Kate Hayes
Sallie Axl
Itsthefergusons
Sarah Akwisombe
Sean Pratt

Hope this helps guyzzzzz
All the vest

• Heart

Another z-list ā€œinfluencerā€, Rosie Bragg (her threads are a wild ride if you have timešŸ¤£) was constantly crying about tattle on her stories and putting out petitions to get it taken down etc., so she guided me here. I then thought Iā€™d have a nosey at the Hinch threads as there were so many and she seemed to allude to ā€œtrollsā€ so much but I never saw any anywhere! I started following as a lurker around the time of her birthday earlier this year - Jamieā€™s ā€œhomemadeā€ pancakes and what looked like a PP bump (Iā€™ve been team SousChef since then!) - and then finally made an account roundabout when astrogate came to fruition!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was brought here by Beckyhomesweethome.
I kept seeing the Hinch threads go crazy, always at the top and wondered why. Never liked or followed Hinch.
Never left here. šŸ˜†
The same! I wondered what all the fuss was with Hinch after being on the BHSH thread. I watched her stories after reading here and she had got back from Disneyland Paris and had the ā€œkidsā€ round to treat one of them for her birthday. It was naff. šŸ¤¢ Then the way they were filmed walking out in a line with their arms full of gifted palm-offs and cleaning products like fortunate little girls was quite frankly one of the most patronising and cringe-inducing things Iā€™ve ever seen! That sealed the deal for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How horrific is it that we would regonise Ronnie first? if someone who shouldnā€™t be looking looks if you catch my drift?
Itā€™s Always been poor little Ronnie that Iā€™ve felt sorry for in all of this. I really hope she learns her lesson with CC2, although that wouldnā€™t make her money would it protecting her children.
We see more of him than we do if her. And what we do see of her is filtered to duck. Thatā€™s the problem in a nutshell.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.