Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on maternity leave from what? 🤷‍♀️
Filming her son feed her dog?
Buying things off Ebay and annoyingly pointing at them on camera
Eye bleeping herself
Lying
Showing off
Single handedly destroying the environment with all those awful cleaning products 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 249
duck I bet all the Huns are absolutely frothing at the gash with her prick teasing off and on stories.
Thursday: ‘Gonna have a little break now off Instagram guyyyzzz before Hinch2 arrives (y u branding your baby for hun), will be back when he’s here 😉

Saturday: ‘So guuyyzzz Hinch2 ain’t here yet but I fort I’d just lie to you all some more and show you MY biskit nursery. Here have some videos of Ron from last Christmas. Baby boy ain’t here yet though hehe, be back when he is can’t wait to share him wiv millions of strangers and destroy any right of privacy he has from day 1 luv yaz xxx’

Sunday: ‘Guyz I just can’t stop myself chatting tit to yuz all. Maternity leave starts today even though the baby DEFINITELY IS NOT HERE YET. Promise I’ll be back really soon 😜 to sell I mean introduce him to you all. All the vest’

If you’re going Soph then bugger off and go, do us all a pissing favour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 168
Maybe I'm being a soppy twit, but it's such a sad sad situation for all involved. When I was ready to drop my 3 (not all the same time!) I was in such a little bubble of nerves and excitement I couldn't have cared less about much else going on, let alone photo shopping and all that shite. I think (I know, I know!) I actually feel sad for her that this is what matters...so much more to life!

• Heart
Reactions: 87
The video of Ronnie being a pre-record, I don't think she was trying to pass that off as a video that was made now as she also had the same clip in her nursery videos 8 weeks ago. It's still there.

Anyway, I had to laugh at her saying she's gone off work now. What does she do? I still can't fathom why she's "famous" and why people want to work with her?! She does NOTHING! Why would people want to waste their time watching her clean a toilet when they could spend that time cleaning in their own house. Not to mention she uses an awful amount of chemicals.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Maybe I'm being a soppy twit, but it's such a sad sad situation for all involved. When I was ready to drop my 3 (not all the same time!) I was in such a little bubble of nerves and excitement I couldn't have cared less about much else going on, let alone photo shopping and all that shite. I think (I know, I know!) I actually feel sad for her that this is what matters...so much more to life!
That’s what I think. I can’t imagine being detached from what should be the most wonderful time

• Heart
Reactions: 26
#393 😂
Let me just get comfy & put my feet up after all I have just given my child a just rol pastry with some things........🤷‍♀️
I’ll have a few biccys with that tea , Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s what I think. I can’t imagine being detached from what should be the most wonderful time
Pure speculation as I’m not a parent, but I’d think if someone was extremely anxious about it (but was for some reason pretending not to be), they’d be essentially ignoring the imminent birth? I read on on other forums for people who are childfree or “fence sitters” (making up their mind) and I recall one woman who was pregnant but regretted it, and she said she felt incredibly detached from the pregnancy but was trying to act normally in front of others, for fear of looking like a “bad person.”

Who knows. The IG account is all fake, so maybe in real life she’s actually incredibly joyful about it all.

Reactions: 23
Mat leave for pretty knickers means Little Ronners is having a holiday. I’m so happy for him. No phone shoved in his adorbs little face. Maybe mummy will find the time to get your hair cute wee fella so you don’t look like Joe exotic anymore. Here’s hoping but have a lovely time just having fun. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
I’m not being funny but what other instagrammer goes on maternity leave 🤔 every instagrammer I’ve followed has posted stuff, popped the baby out, posted pictures of said baby and carried on
She’s not working IN Tesco or doing a REAL job
She does nothing anyway 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And the crap about the dog? What’s he going to do fetch towels and hot water then chew through the cord 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
A career on Instagram. Absolutely f***ing buckled laughing - CAREER. You’re a joke to hard working women and mums everywhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
Soph reading tattle after spending hours editing her latest ‘bump’ pic in hopes no one will notice the fraud she is, only to see we’ve circled all the wonky bits

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Lol maternity leave. She will still be on her phone 24/7 babying that awful dog and ignoring her child so what’s changed?

Reactions: 37
Does anyone else think she is on Mat leave as she knows the baby is going to be here soon?
I reckon she has a mag deal lined up and has signed a nice contract worth £££££ to not share the baby - giving them first dibs.

Reactions: 40
Always the ones who bang on about their “career” who can’t tell you what their career actually is. Tell all Ronnie’s aunties what your “career on Instagram” is then?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.