Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she still not pushed this kid out yet? She’s milking this a bit isnt she?!

Reactions: 11
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

Edit-this is my 2nd account as my first username was too identifying.
She pissed me off with the pretend time line for the drive-thru/secret kitchen do over. She really thought we'd fall for the lie of from idea to finish was about 10 days. And 7 of those days she was at Disney. So I googled Mrs Hinch trolls and never looked back.

Reactions: 29
Of course she’s had the baby by now she’s just a twit. I hope everyone sees her for who she is

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can't speak for the rest but eventually the placenta would stop functioning so the baby would end up losing food and oxygen supply which would lead to an intrauterine death. That's why they don't let women go past their due date more than two weeks at most. Going overdue always gives me the shivers when I know of anyone going over their dates, I've worked in pregnancy loss and seen more term+ intrauterine deaths than I'd like. The very first thing I said at my booking appointment was that I wasn't going past my dates.
This is going back nearly 30 years but they let my mum go 3 weeks past her due date with me 😬 She ended up going into labour naturally. But then with my older sibling they induced her at 1 week past her due date, and after a horrific birth she was seen by a different doctor who told her there was absolutely no reason for her to have been induced and they could have waited another week! 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I found tattle when I saw the article about her breaking lockdown rules so I googled it, found here and never left. I had been quite a big fan of hers for a while but was starting to get super bored of her and went off her when she had Ronnie. I’ve loved reading these threads, but recently I’ve just been SO BORED of her that I can’t even be bothered to keep up here.

I just want to see what a tit show she makes out of the baby announcement etc.
I’m also still here for the baby girl born in January theory, but I think actually she’s just going to announce in a mag deal and use the article to cry troll - they make up rumours like I knew it was a girl, had it 4 months ago etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I came here after googling Grinch in lockdown last summer, loved it then stayed. I also follow on here bloggers Emma Drew and Jack Monroe (absolute hoot, the thread's just done a cookathon of her recipes slop)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mother of Daughters fall from grace brought me here, and I’ve lurked ever since.
Same.
I used to follow hinch ( forgive me for my past sins 🙏🏻) so I started to read her threads out of interest and I’ve never looked back 👀 eyes well and truly opened 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

Edit-this is my 2nd account as my first username was too identifying.
I can’t even remember now how I started following, I think I was reading hashtags like #mrshinchmademedoit etc so was intrigued but that was way back when she cleaned, and had a personality, every other story wasn’t an ad and she seemed very genuine. Then it started to change.

She wasn’t working and I was thinking what does she actually do when she isn’t faffing around on Instagram.. I thought she is really just constantly rubbing peoples faces in the fact she was able to endlessly buy crap from home bargains, b&m etc with not a care in the world. I was thinking it was unfair how I was careful with my pennies but this woman just seemed to be able to spend, spend, spend yet sit at home all day... then I came across some comments on the daily Mail were someone mentioned trolls and I found tattle, never looked back.

got my eyes well and truly opened and this mrs hinch cult I seemed to be following came to and end. I realised it wasn’t real, all fake and all lies. Her followers were just “shoppers”, the constant swipe ups, ads, I’m so relatable, I just love this guys, husband home all day, constantly getting freebies, buying stuff that you would never see again, always acting like a little lost child, the drawers and drawers of makeup but didn’t know how to use any of it, trying to flog that iconic shite which she never uses, the big cars, extensions built at the click of a finger, turf put down at the click of a finger, sleepers and seats put in at the click of a fingers, just lies lies lies and the secrecy.

She is a horrible woman and at one point I felt really inadequate. I’m the same age as her and she made me feel useless. I’m so glad I found tattle because I can only imagine if I was still part of her cult I’d be completely depressed! I even once took a day off while I was an avid follower to clean my house, that’s how bad she made me feel.

sorry for the essay and the terrible grammar but I was on one and ranting away 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Tbh I don't know how we got through yesterday without inch's stories showing lame arse screenshots saying how great the latest episode of the podcast is 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ wasn't yesterdays the last one??🤔🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Baby doctor here - you’ll be given the choice to have an induction. Post-terms are a no no in my eyes, too many tragic losses.

edit: you *should be* given the choice
Never heard of this , I have 3 children all overdue, 1st one 9 days over due, 2nd one 11 days over due (was induced due to having group b strep and need antibiotics in labour), 3rd one 10 days over due I begged them to set me off due to anxiety of previous group b strep and very quick labour's, they point blank refused to induce me until I was 14 days over due

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What brought you all to tattle?
I commented on a picture of the dog in the living room saying I’m surprised she hasn’t dyed the dog grey and got promptly blocked. 😂 Then I decided to read the lowest rated Amazon reviews on the first book and Tattle was mentioned. This is my second account now but this is one of my favourite websites, I love the community here, you guyyyzzzzz are hilarious x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I found tattle back in Feb/March 2019 as I google searched annoying mrs hinch 🤣 I couldn’t stand her and made an account in the may 2019 and been here ever since 🤣 I was relieved to find others that disliked her as much as I did

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you want a scream pop over to the Kate Hayes thread i cry everyday laughing
Oh my god YES
If you think Mrs Hinch is vile then honestly check out Katie Hayes. I still have no idea who she is but seen on her here and she is DISGUSTING. Turning up at peoples houses to have a go at them over stuff they've said about her on instagram (good old ring doorbell footage) and if you thought Mrs Hinch was bad with photoshop... I promise you will not regret reading her Wiki

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I found tattle back in Feb/March 2019 as I google searched annoying mrs hinch 🤣 I couldn’t stand her and made an account in the may 2019 and been here ever since 🤣 I was relieved to find others that disliked her as much as I did
This was me too! I felt like I was the only person in the world that didn’t like her, everyone else thought she was amazing and I just didn’t get the appeal after a while. I think I just got bored of the hinch hauls and the guys, guys, guys... that’s why I’m really glad I found tattle to be amongst like minded people :)

Reactions: 17
I followed her for a while (wasn’t really a hincher, just wanted to know what all the fuss was about... i still don’t get what the fuss is about). Then ended up googling her for some reason, then found tattle, read it for a couple of months, made an account and never looked back!!😂🎉 (i have unfollowed hinch for anyone wondering 🤮😂)
Same 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.