Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re right!
I posted this is the SS thread a few week ago and was shot down though 😂 I’ll stick to the grinchy threads eh 🤣
Stacey fuels the speculation on purpose. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Reactions: 19
Ronnie’s birthday takes some beating for all round entertainment. Poor Ronnie’s outfit looked like someone had forgotten their child needed a costume for World Book Day and raided the rags box in the garage an hour before school. Sophie wore a wedding dress for no rational reason. She decanted some wotsits into a plastic bag about 3 years ahead of time so would have been nice and stale, together with a couple of unappetising looking sarnies. There was a fairly gruesome birthday cake that she pretended fed only 3 of them (even though about 30 slices had clearly been eaten by the horde present).

As if that wasn’t enough excitement, the piece de resistance was the live story. Whatever they were on, it wasn’t wotsits and cake. A lot of neck scratching and “if I’m honest, guyzzz, I just don’t believe iTTT”. Viewer numbers plummeted like Niagara Falls as her ramblings became less and less coherent, and with that, the spectacle ended.
I found tattle just a few weeks before ronnies birthday, it was bleeping lit 🔥 thread a day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know if this has been said because these threads move so quick 😍 but I think SS is pregnant as she’s been MIA and “tired” and she’s not announcing it until Hinch has had her baby.

Call me crazy 🤣 also sorry if this has already been posted by someone else!
A woman with 3 kids and a career tired? Who'd have thunk?

Reactions: 11
I was sick of her swipe ups to her tit I typed in mrs hinch fake and it brought me here , I honestly thought o was the only one till I found you all
I did exactly the same. Was never a massive Hincher, liked her at the start, thought she was quirky, never really bought anything she promoted, I was already cleaning my house (as you do when you’re a real adult) then came the swipe ups and the constant mention of trolls. I did feel sorry for her, especially when she mentioned people attacking Ronnie, but after finding tattle and lurking here for a while, I realised that she came looking for what is said about her and I had my eyes truly opened by tattle. Also unfollowed her but dip in and out of her stories. But I’m glad I found you nusty lot. We have such a laugh and can debate without hate, which is a welcome relief in the world we’re in now x

FML, woman prints out something from MS word on shiny paper. Ooh, must rush to buy one. Bet the huns will be rushing to get them 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do find it hilarious that so many of us found Tattle because of ‘influencers’ moaning about it, I think most of the people who come for a bit of a nosey end up staying for the laughs

Reactions: 33
Morning! Apologies if this has already been shared but just spotted this on MHMMDI - no grey or beeeeeige in sight!
Watching Hinch try to stay relevant when the sheep start to move away from grey and white will be entertaining, because when she said “I’m not an interior designer” for once she was not lying!

Reactions: 24
Thought I’d throw in my “How I found Tattle” tale...

I came here after the MoD drama - used to follow FoD but swiftly unfollowed, found Tattle and never left!

I followed Sopha for about 5 minutes but as soon as I saw the threads here I was hooked. Bloody love these pages!

I also follow the Ingram threads - having never even heard of them before Tattle I saw a really funny thread title last summer so had a nosey (I think Sopha was away so it was quiet here). OMG I read those threads in horror and fascination that people can be just so awful!

Love all you nusty trolls! Especially after the tit show of 2020/21 🥰

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.