Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was brought here by Beckyhomesweethome.
I kept seeing the Hinch threads go crazy, always at the top and wondered why. Never liked or followed Hinch.
Never left here. 😆

Reactions: 13
Thread idea: The sheep are starting to complain, everyone’s patience is beginning to wane

Reactions: 20
I googled Mrs Hinch after mainly living the last 2 years wondering HOW THE duck do you become famous for cleaning your house??? I found her insta just as she announced cc2 and was SO confused because my 12 year old couldve made a better story and thats when I had to google her. Ive been sucked into Tattle ever since!

And on the subject of going overdue, my daughter was 18 DAYS LATE. They let me get to 2 weeks and 1 day over before starting induction, then it was 3 days before she was born. Horrible stay in the hospital. She was 9lb 2 and came out able to hold her head up by herself 😂 Lucky my 2nd wasnt as lazy and only made me wait 5 days and had him at home.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

Edit-this is my 2nd account as my first username was too identifying.
I had been following her for a few months and thought there was something not right with her so I googled Mrs H gossip and found tattle 😁 my kind of people ❤

Reactions: 10
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

I've been ducking in and out of tattle for around 2 years, after hearing about it on another gossip forum I was reading about all the slimming world accounts (anybody remember Jack Towers?) - I won't mention the name of the site and tattle is much better anyway. I lurked for a long while, reading and nodding away to myself then made an account at the beginning of lockdown, joined in a little bit about Hinch, Jack Monroe and a few others but couldn't keep up and was spending too much time here so deleted that account then curiosity got me and I've been here every day, hour, minute since 😆
Like others have said, it's been a tough year and for me it's been light relief to chat with like minded, humorous, and caring folk. Hope this makes sense 😂 but sometimes I think it's really tough to see people for what they are, seeing others duped doesn't sit well with me and everyone is so clued up on here so to be able to discuss and debate is a good stress reliever. Love to see everyone ruining the nusty trolls reputation too, with all the support for each other.

Tattle Life forever ✊😂

Edited - my maths suck, been ducking in since around May 2019, that would be 2 years? Currently have monthly brain fog and it does feel like 3 years haha blaming lockdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

her bloody book brought me here! Idiotic really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Earlier I posted
Title suggestion: Sophie Rose yet to reveal cash cow two, Hinch farm ltd coming to a Maldon near you

Thought of another thread suggestion
Maternity leave? You make me heave. Only money made you conceive

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was sick of her swipe ups to her tit I typed in mrs hinch fake and it brought me here , I honestly thought o was the only one till I found you all

Reactions: 15
I found Tattle shortly after her first book. The constant jump from cleaning to baby was pissing me off, I googled ‘Mrs Hinch plastic surgery’, lurked for a year then joined 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time watcher. I dont think she'll announce having the baby until she has a magazine deal. She's all about the cash and now she's on mat leave she will want cash. She done a magazine shot when Ron was born

Reactions: 6

I found her on Instagram and she definitely encouraged me to clean - hubs and I work two stressful jobs and often long days and to be honest do live in squalor a lot of the time because we’re so exhausted. I wasn’t a full blown hincher but I definitely got suckered in to buying some of the cleaning products and other household items. Those fridge liners are the biggest pile of wank going. I did buy the first book to my great shame but haven’t finished reading it as my enlightenment came as I was part way through it.

I followed some of the hinching hashtags and one of the stories on there (can’t remember who it was, but she was a Canadian lady called Lorna who was a member) started posting stories about going to Tattlelife if you wanted to know the truth about Mrs Hinch and I’m still here over two years later. I remember my stomach going cold when I realised how duped I’d been and now don’t take anything on Instagram as face value. I still can’t believe how much tit these influencers get away with seemingly unchecked.

Reactions: 16
I typed into Google "fopperholic annoying" and tattle came up first on the list. Fopperholic is an ex slimming world consultant that I was the year above at school. Anyway I'd not heard of Mrs Hinch but saw how many threads she had so started reading and then looking at her Instagram. Love, love, love Tattle, follow quite a few threads now
Fopps has given up the SW consultant that she was so amazing at has she 🙄 she reminds me of a classier Hinch 🤣

Reactions: 4
PTWM sent me here.... hole in the wall Disney fiasco was when everything started to click with Hinch. I followed her after her first this morning interview before she hit 1m. Luckily never deemed a true hincher but I did buy some bits like elbow grease and a "kermit/dave".

Reactions: 8
How long do we think before grinch and inch get their own reality tv show? Or even SS and grinch get one together?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I have a potential bingo.... I think Stacey Solomon is going to announce a pregnancy on the day Hinch announces reggie’s birth...

She’s been very quiet and tired recently, she did similar when she was having Rex, disengaged for a while.... can you imagine hunch’s reaction if this was to happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was ole sopha herself that sent me here. I read one of her cryptic comments and thought who were these nasty horrific people? Typed 'mrs hinch trolls' into Google and tattle was at the top. Started looking for the type of thing she was mentioning and couldn't find it. All I found was a bunch of VERY funny people with some brilliant theories and a whole load of common sense. I wasn't a hincher by any means but could definitely see myself going that way if it wasn't for tattle. So, thank you for saving me guyssss

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion - Hinch must have lied, cash cow two still hasn’t arrived.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.