Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's on maternity leave from what? 🤷‍♀️
Filming her son feed her dog?
Buying things off Ebay and annoyingly pointing at them on camera
Eye fucking herself
Lying
Showing off
Single handedly destroying the environment with all those awful cleaning products 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 249

lks2021

Hey Tattle. I’m a first time poster on here. I’ve been a fan of Hinch for a couple of years now but the last few months I’ve become more and more irritated by a number of things, mainly that she ALWAYS uses filters when advertising beauty products, and lots of other things that make me question how genuine she is. Today I saw the light completely when she posted that she was officially on maternity leave. I just couldn’t believe what I was reading, to make out like she had a hard and demanding job. Absolutely insane. I’m well and truly over her now, I’m actually embarrassed that I’ve actively followed her for so long and been influenced by the products she tries to sell. No more, the light has well and truly been seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 173

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Fuck I bet all the Huns are absolutely frothing at the gash with her prick teasing off and on stories.
Thursday: ‘Gonna have a little break now off Instagram guyyyzzz before Hinch2 arrives (y u branding your baby for hun), will be back when he’s here 😉

Saturday: ‘So guuyyzzz Hinch2 ain’t here yet but I fort I’d just lie to you all some more and show you MY biskit nursery. Here have some videos of Ron from last Christmas. Baby boy ain’t here yet though hehe, be back when he is can’t wait to share him wiv millions of strangers and destroy any right of privacy he has from day 1 luv yaz xxx’

Sunday: ‘Guyz I just can’t stop myself chatting shit to yuz all. Maternity leave starts today even though the baby DEFINITELY IS NOT HERE YET. Promise I’ll be back really soon 😜 to sell I mean introduce him to you all. All the vest’

If you’re going Soph then bugger off and go, do us all a pissing favour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 168

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I just want to say HinchesSousChef (won’t let me tag you for some reason so I hope you catch this!)

before this saga ends, however it’s going to end I just want to say how entertaining you’ve been, it’s all been a bit of fun and banter trying to figure out what the hell is going on but as soppy as this sounds, you have really helped me, all of you have, to have a bit of a laugh and a joke.You’ve never claimed to be right and let’s be honest I don’t even think the master herself knows the truth but it’s been fun all the same.

It’s been tough for everyone this last year 1/2 but you’ve really kept my spirits up.

sous chef, I appreciate ya. ❤

not bad for a set of nusty trolls eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 146

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Even if she said ‘guys I’m having a little break from Instagram- baby will be here any day and I’m going to enjoy some 1:1 time with Ronnie and get ready- will be back soon’ that would sound 100% better. Saying it’s maternity leave is a bit insulting. She needs to be honest and say’look I know I don’t need a normal maternity leave like a lot of people, but obviously I won’t be around as much’ 🙄 the lack of honestly is outstanding!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 127

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I’m not being funny but what other instagrammer goes on maternity leave 🤔 every instagrammer I’ve followed has posted stuff, popped the baby out, posted pictures of said baby and carried on
She’s not working IN Tesco or doing a REAL job
She does nothing anyway 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And the crap about the dog? What’s he going to do fetch towels and hot water then chew through the cord 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

mucking.fuddle

Mat leave for pretty knickers means Little Ronners is having a holiday. I’m so happy for him. No phone shoved in his adorbs little face. Maybe mummy will find the time to get your hair cute wee fella so you don’t look like Joe exotic anymore. Here’s hoping but have a lovely time just having fun. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

JaneDoe1873

A career on Instagram. Absolutely f***ing buckled laughing - CAREER. You’re a joke to hard working women and mums everywhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Best seller: “This is Him” Inch tells us the story of his journey.
Omfg yes! I can see this 😂😂😂
"Awighttt shoppaz it's me Jamie. I was born, grew up, took a shine to the reality TV boom of the early 2000s. I was the Beckham of fash fc where I enjoyed discovering the feminine side of myself. I dun a second place on Tipping Point, Janet who won it is a nasty troll. Then I started fucking the whiney bird in the office behind my mrs' back. That old girlfriend had too many opinions but this new bittaaaah skirt needed so much validation it was an easy win for me. Now I spend my days wiping bums and cleaning straw for my 2 sons and the Alpacas and calling Mad Ma to come round with the tranq gun every time it looks like Soph might develop a personality. When I can get away I find weird clingy women who are dancers to take to prezzo and the perfume shop cos that's a classy date. I ain't never going back to work. *copies the entire copy of This is Me* and that's me, Jamie. Wanna say a huge thanks to Ladbrokes for unfreezing my account and Shoe Zone for providing me with flip flops. Finito. All the vest"

EDIT: swapped Best for Vest at the end there for @Hinchawakening 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

huns & cream buns

4030CE01-D8B6-4833-9D8D-E1AD7580EF80.jpeg
Omggggg has anyone else seen that the Instagram account “mrshinchfarm” has a photo of an alpaca as the profile pic now. Is it one of you guys??????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

yes a girl posted how she thought Ronnie had a big head, Soph posted her name on her stories for everyone to see, said girl received multiple death threats and other horrid threats to her kids.
But remember, be kind 🤗
The Hinch Army are more dangerous (and psychotic) than rabid dogs. I think it’s all very cult like. I know this has been said before but it does bear repeating. I think it’s one of the reasons she’s garnered so many threads on tattle. She has done nothing that is deserving of this undying adoration, while being in a position of having a large platform that she could have used to accomplish good.
It’s beyond obvious that she is just in it for the money. She’s not relatable to anyone now and is nothing but a hypocrite.

She’s used up all her cleaning hacks that our mums read in the Bella and the Best 25+ years ago. There’s nothing original about her and she is as fake as fuck. I would not recognise her in the street. I’d recognise Ronnie though.

It actually enrages me that she is a “best-selling author” because we all know she’s practically illiterate and had a ghost writer all the way. Meanwhile, there’s probably tonnes of great writers out there who cannot even get a toe in the door of a publisher’s.

She a con woman. He’s a con man. They’re a pair of fame-hungry fuckwits who literally don’t have an original idea between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 97