Mrs Hinch #393 Baby in cot, cushions up her top, Ronnie's not a prop, the lying has to stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met up with some friends of mine for the first time tonight in nearly a year :love: and we got to chatting about how out of touch influencers had been with covid and general and my friend popped up with “out of touch with reality all of them, have you seen that stupid bint Mrs hinch has gone off on maternity leave from cleaning her own bleeping house”

nearly fell off my stool.:ROFLMAO:
That is an excellent friend. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

Edit-this is my 2nd account as my first username was too identifying.
Came first because felt she was selling a false reality of motherhood, especially during a pandemic. Actually deleted my first account but am now back because who the hell can claim maternity leave from cleaning their house? 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I found Tattle after Hinch was crying over trollzzzz. I used to love her, I went crazy buying loads of cleaning stuff and telling all my friends and family about Dave and Buddy! So when I first found Tattle I wanted to come on here to defend her and tell you all off for being so nusty!
My eyes were then well and truly opened and now I can’t stand the woman. She really sets off my misophonia as well!

Reactions: 22
What brought you all to tattle? I heard about it in a completely unrelated facebook group I'm in and someone mentioned how funny the Hinch threads were. I have never been a hincher or follower of hers but did watch the occassional story to see what the fuss was about as I kept hearing about her. Had never heard of tattle before and now I'm hooked.

Loved the threads and spent ages looking up all the info in the wiki and now I can't stop hate watching her stories!

I did buy her book of lists as it was half price but I had stupidly assumed that it would contain cleaning tips or actual lists to follow to help you keep on top of the housework as I had just bought my first house and was all excited. You can imagine my disappointment at the glorified notebook that arrived.

I follow some of the girls from teen mom uk young and pregnant and one of them had posted slating tattle, I went to see what it was last year and I was hooked 😂 I’ve never liked Hinch she’s always done my head in but this has opened my eyes even more.

I also read the teen mom uk y&p thread and the Anastasia Kingsnorth thread because they’re all a bunch of fakes as well

Reactions: 7
Might have already been mentioned but if Stacey is having a tea party for Rex, surely Ronnie will be invited as his bestie 🙄 and even if Zoph is unable to go than inch would take him for a hour .

Reactions: 9
Hinch with 3 or 4 kids. I can’t wrap my head around that. Maybe it would force her to get a grip on reality. I know I was a little less relaxed with my first born than I was with my second - first born Guineas Pig etc but I stopped at two because that was what was right for our family. Parents with more than two kids have my admiration - they just seem so much more laid back (the right amount). Of course, personality matters too. Still can’t see Hinch with three or four.

53EC7E81-37A5-432C-BEBB-2FCE287A5634.png

Reactions: 11

I came to tattle after I saw her “cleaning” her lv bag. “Loves a barg” sure. “If you know, you know.” Yes, Soph, I do now!!!

Reactions: 15
Baby doctor here - you’ll be given the choice to have an induction. Post-terms are a no no in my eyes, too many tragic losses.

edit: you *should be* given the choice
To be clear though post term means 42 weeks and beyond. My baby was born at 42 weeks after I was induced when 12 days over

Reactions: 3
100%!! I’ve gone through some tough times recently, BPD sufferer so it can get very dark in my head some days but you all make me laugh so much. You’ve also given me my own sense of humour back, I’m very sarcastic and the last year or so I’ve completely lost who I am due to dealing with an additional needs child (your focus is them completely and you forget who you are) but I’m gradually crawling out of that dark space because of all of you 🥰🥰
Love this ❤ this is what I love about it here, there's always someone there if you need them #hugs x

Reactions: 5
I came to tattle last year after someone I follow on Twitter mentioned it. I have been trying to guess who they are ever since!

The Mrs Hinch threads were very funny then- she was doing that mad Gretal filter and all the awful food and constantly being caught in lies/ prerecords.

Late 2019 I think I've been here, trying to find exact date but can't #commentbelow if you know 😂 I stumbled across it on Google, I follow a few threads on here......

They even have their own folder on my phone, speed dial for Tattle ✌💯😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤭🤭 find and read the threads where it was first uncovered, you won’t regret it! 🤣 I think it starts n thread #306 although I’m sure someone will correct that if I’m wrong
that was the best thread!!! Personal fave I think!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone here is a selling sunset fan (my guilty pleasure) but one of the ladies from that gave birth over the weekend, after presenting an awards show on the thursday, announced her book on the Friday and was still selling houses last week 😂

People will all have their own opinions whether it is right or wrong to carry on working but this is the type of attitude that young girls need to be looking for.... not this woe is me I've been pregnant for 100 years and I've been taking too many videos on my phone so have to go on maternity leave. We are blessed in the UK to have such an accommodating maternity leave scheme/pay from the government when comparing to other countries so not denying that people should take it but I'm just sick and tired of someone like hinch being idolised and people in turn making their children idolise her (world book day anyone). I'm worried we are going to have a generation of young girls who won't be content until they have found a husband and their hobby is cleaning the bog 😑😑

Reactions: 22
Not sure if anyone here is a selling sunset fan (my guilty pleasure) but one of the ladies from that gave birth over the weekend, after presenting an awards show on the thursday, announced her book on the Friday and was still selling houses last week 😂

People will all have their own opinions whether it is right or wrong to carry on working but this is the type of attitude that young girls need to be looking for.... not this woe is me I've been pregnant for 100 years and I've been taking too many videos on my phone so have to go on maternity leave. We are blessed in the UK to have such an accommodating maternity leave scheme/pay from the government when comparing to other countries so not denying that people should take it but I'm just sick and tired of someone like hinch being idolised and people in turn making their children idolise her (world book day anyone). I'm worried we are going to have a generation of young girls who won't be content until they have found a husband and their hobby is cleaning the bog 😑😑
What a sorry state of affairs that would be! Up to us parents to guide them in the right direction, the narrative has to start young. It does in my household at least so my daughter understands girls can do anything boys can, some people want to marry, some don't etc. These are conversations that come up naturally while we chat rather than a contrived "let's sit down and discuss this" way. She's almost 5 and asks plenty of questions which naturally lead to these discussions. It's very healthy I think :) I'd be beside myself if anyone like Mrs H became an idol of hers!

• Heart
Don’t know if this has been said because these threads move so quick 😍 but I think SS is pregnant as she’s been MIA and “tired” and she’s not announcing it until Hinch has had her baby.

Call me crazy 🤣 also sorry if this has already been posted by someone else!
I think you’re right!
I posted this is the SS thread a few week ago and was shot down though 😂 I’ll stick to the grinchy threads eh 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.