Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would your husband take your child to see your mum. If that's not as lazy as it gets I don't know what is.

Reactions: 32
What about an announcement on Bank holiday? Do you think she can lienfornthst long? Or does she have enough pre records to take her to the end of the month?

I think the May 17th road map date is definitely the best shout for the reveal. Despite it all being filmed already she can pretent she didn't illegally haveveeyone round to her house for a big show

Reactions: 15
It’s called Factor V Leiden, a hereditary blood clotting disorder that doesn’t usually need treatment apart from in pregnancy or surgery etc 🙂
But she also has femoral stents in, which is why she said she wouldn’t be allowed to go full term in subsequent pregnancies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’d be quite concerned if my curtains had moved over night though, wouldn’t you? 🤔
I know what you mean but I usually open my curtains when I go downstairs on a morning. Maybe I'm weird.
We all know they're paper thin. There would be light coming through, even on the rainiest of days, and there isn't. Just suspicious that she dog hasn't moved an inch either

Reactions: 18
My partner wouldn't take my kids to see my mum without me...so to me it seems strange that Soph is at home. Why wouldn't she see her mum too...

Reactions: 32
I was just thinking of her different personas. We go from anxiety ridden poor wee Sophie who is picked on and trolled mercilessly, and then there is the real Sophie obviously s complete chav dancing like that with her previous bump when she’s with her friends and cackling like a fishwife. I bet she’s a real “mean girl” despite all her “be kind” and “women supporting women” shite.

Reactions: 35
She's really pushing the Roo. I'm starting to get quite irritated by it!
Me too! Do you think that she’s actually decided Ronnie is a bit of an old man‘s name and she doesn’t really like it after all?

Reactions: 14
Maybe Ronnie stayed over granny’s so dad picking him up ? She lies so much trying to figure it out is to time consuming for me the important Hutus she lies and lies and misdirects and stages so much it’s beyond me why or how she has followers at all.

Reactions: 18
Me too! Do you think that she’s actually decided Ronnie is a bit of an old man‘s name and she doesn’t really like it after all?
Can you imagine him being in his teens and she still calling him Roo..he would be so embarrassed

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.