Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the new trend? Eyebrows on your arm? Sorry im not down with the kidzzz 🤣

Try showing how to apply them to your face soph hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think she’s in labour her stories this morning just show a loading circle ( when a story is trying to load )

Reactions: 5
So she puts ups last nights pic of Henry with an extra light filter so we think it’s day time! We believe you Soph we really do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not the defend her but I genuinely think it is today and she just sits in the same spot all the time and obviously the dog follows.

Same with the comment about her jewellery in the bump vid vs Henry one... She clearly had the same bracelets on in both, she wears them all the time and has for years. It'd be more suspicious if she wasn't wearing them!

I think she's still preggo but due any day. Wouldn't make sense to lie and pretend with her following and there's no real evidence to say he's already here. Even if it does feel like 875346 months of pregnancy 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or are there alot of people defending her on here lately? Also seems a bunch of Hinchers are making accounts.

Reactions: 77
No mention of R being taken to see her Mum and Dad, just mention of seeing her mum....

Reactions: 8
Hahaha wtf that pic of Henry was clearly taken last night, he looks half asleep. Hinchy must still be in bed with cc2
I thought this and thought I'd compare the curtains.... This is last night..
Screenshot_20210509_085255_com.instagram.android.jpg

And this is "this morning"
Screenshot_20210509_085307_com.instagram.android.jpg

Curtains have the folds in exactly the same place. Almost as if thenphoto and video were taken at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So Jamie taking R to see her mum without her. Must be in labour :unsure:

Reactions: 14
Did the dog stay in the exact same position from last night to this morning? Ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else curious about the “Qweenie” account? 👀 👀 hinch is that you??? 👀 👀 extensive history of defending hinch if you go on her profile. And jealous of other instagrammers getting makeup brand deals 👀
Yes I was 🤣🤣🤣 so obvious

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or are there alot of people defending her on here lately? Also seems a bunch of Hinchers are making accounts.
They can try and defend her all the want, us tattles can see her for what she is, a bare face lazy fake business woman..who blocks everyone who dares say anything she doesn’t like 👍

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.