Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I am down for the banter. Please can we not forget that she has consistently used Azaylia and her grieving parents daily, all the horrific bullshit I've seen poor little Sophie Rose who cannot believe this has happened to her, all whilst posting a story about Azaylia, even when her own parents have chosen to remain quiet, and then posts adds, pictures of rooo. Can you imagine being tagged in a sympathetic post for your sleeping child to turn see her living her best life, saffiya lays in bed most days and grinch uplands a heart felt post then showing how much she needed as a necessity to visit bnm, garden centres and much more all whilst neglecting that poor rooooo no wonder Perry cannot speak he is so used to cringey nick names like brekkie. Roo. MUmmaazzzz do I need to go on.. I've never been so sickened by grinch till now. And I just hope Saffiya realises she is the definition of a mother
I also noticed she comments on every one of Ashley‘s post including the one of his orange trainers but failed to comment on the one of the little African children who made a sign for baby A. Now make of this what you wish but it’s easy to see they she took down her BLM post 🙊

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm torn between her being that much of a loser she needs to hear his voice or her portraying that cutesy housewife persona thinking its what women want to hear.

Newsflash hun, it's not. You're setting feminism back a couple of decades. Be better ya ballon.

Reactions: 29
Am I seeing hints of pink in the baby bouncer and high chair or is it a filter?

Reactions: 2
So she's got things how she likes them this morning, ie - no toys in sight, does a toddler actually live there??

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Theory: I note the Roo in the top left corner. Is Sophie beginning to drop hints about a new brand? It looks a little bit brandy the way it’s written with the linked o’s 🤔
Maybe she’s going to rip off Em&Lu and have Roo&Lou. She doesn’t have an original idea in her.

Reactions: 6
Bright sunshine in her picture of Hennerz but looks like an autumn day the picture of Ronnie 🤔
Tbf it may as well have been taken in 2002. The pic quality looks like it was taken on a Nokia 3310 😂 I'm assuming janine would have the newest iPhone purchased on tick? So a pic taken by mad ma on a Yahoo powered dinophone? Or in the edit Sopha has zoomed in A LOT (To crop herself out of frame? Perhaps. Although she loves any excuse to prove us wrong and share pictures of her near Ronnie to prove she's mAtErNaL.)

Its blatantly a pre-record too given the trees, assuming that warm weekend there was the first weekend of April given Ron's in shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Convenient that the person washing the windows has the sleeve right down into the glove. Considering she’s usually slothing about in a string vest. 100% that was jimBobSquarePants doing that. Unless of course she has put a hell of a lot of meat on her arms. Lying cow

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh god. Children's grey clothing line incoming...🤢
Personalise - able grey children's line. Comes with a pack of iron on letters to make your kid the perfect target for abduction by strangers who know their name 👍🤍🤍🤍

£400 mirror no wonder she kept it quiet 🤫 thought she was supposed to be relatable
She had a big French style one there a long time ago - with an S coincidentally carved into the top of the design...

Unless she still has it in a different part of the house?

Reactions: 13
I know she’s transitioning between grey/white/silver and this greige but non of it goes. On that shelf below the mirror there’s a mirrored vase and a wooden hare... non of it matches anymore. It’s actually looking worse if that’s even possible than before.

Reactions: 19
That is NOT her cleaning the windows 😂. Even from the rhythm in which she sprayed the spray in at the beginning! X

Reactions: 11
I don't know what's worse, the all grey or now the added beige..
I don't like either if I'm honest.
Maybe because it's all tat and doesn't do her house any justice..
Guess I'm just getting old and lack taste 😔

Reactions: 11
Who called bingo on the clofffffsssss I swear someone said they haven’t been mentioned in a while! And violaaaaa here’s Kermit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.