Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie been dropped off at Ma Barkers... story after story of pre recorded ads..... got a feeling that baby is on its way as we speak 🤣

Reactions: 15
I think she did admit to recording it a while ago but waiting until she had worn them for a while to show. See people don’t care if you prerecord as long as it’s clear that’s it’s prerecorded. She makes herself look like a superwoman as she claims to do all these things in one day when really they are filmed over a matter of weeks. I don’t know how her hincers are saying she’s cured there anxiety she would definitely give me anxiety if I followed her and couldn’t keep my house clean like she does.
So much respect for her then coming clean, that's all we need. Not showing she is a superwoman like you said.

Reactions: 8
Pure just waiting for her to announce sprog because I really wanna know what they’ve named him!

Reactions: 10
When she was on live with SS she must of used the filter ( didn’t even know that was possible) coz that is what she looked like

Reactions: 2
2CAAB8FE-77DC-4588-997F-36ADB8F1FA9F.jpeg

a glimpse of sopha’s face in 2 years after all the fillers (even though she doesn’t get any work done)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she did admit to recording it a while ago but waiting until she had worn them for a while to show. See people don’t care if you prerecord as long as it’s clear that’s it’s prerecorded. She makes herself look like a superwoman as she claims to do all these things in one day when really they are filmed over a matter of weeks. I don’t know how her hincers are saying she’s cured there anxiety she would definitely give me anxiety if I followed her and couldn’t keep my house clean like she does.
Absolutely true. I once liked her, I liked the account and some how was brainwashed into thinking her house was "goals" as they say. I was so constantly stressed when I couldn't keep everything spotless, as soon as a toy, cup or shoe was out of place it sent me into some kind of meltdown. Thankfully I saw the error of my ways, unfollowed her and her "perfect" home and just relaxed .... we live in our house, it's still clean (properly clean) but there are things out being used like there are in any normal household.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guys this made me lol

I was watching Schitt’s Creek on Netflix (i know, i know late to the party again!) and in the episode a guy had a “perfect” home and he commented that he ordered all the furniture from a catalogue and it all came as a package. He had the bachelor’s suite living room, and the executive’s office.

All fictional but can you imagine the absolute killing that could have been made a few years back when Hinch was more popular? Her fans could literally have her exact living room, dining room, bedroom etc with one easy online purchase! 😂 can you imagine her getting tagged by all these copycats who just had to have her “look”.

Back on topic, I think Ron’s been shipped out ready for the arrival and settling in period of the new baby. Tattler I may be but I hope the delivery goes smoothly and the baby arrives safely and healthily. I still think it will be a “surprise” girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know 2 people who had they're lips done prior to being pregnant and they're lips have swollen in pregnancy..to the point people were asking if they'd had their lips done since being pregnant 🤦‍♀️
Not sticking up for Grinch but it's a possibility.

I think Ron is off to granmaaas in wait of arrival of bruva

Reactions: 12
The many faces of our soph - should get sponsored by facetune, botox & filler companies because the results are there! View attachment 566425
Oh wow. I k so we all change and improve ourselves as we grow. But a lot of these are recent. I know she’s put out that pic before of her heavier, jt you do t see many of her younger aka before Insta

She’s just mentioned the home hinch home?! Wasn’t this mentioned on tattle only yesterday? 🤔
I thought EXACTLY that, who won the bingo?

Reactions: 5
Absolutely true. I once liked her, I liked the account and some how was brainwashed into thinking her house was "goals" as they say. I was so constantly stressed when I couldn't keep everything spotless, as soon as a toy, cup or shoe was out of place it sent me into some kind of meltdown. Thankfully I saw the error of my ways, unfollowed her and her "perfect" home and just relaxed .... we live in our house, it's still clean (properly clean) but there are things out being used like there are in any normal household.
Same xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate when she tries to be funny
She really is stuck in her teenage years isn’t she? I hate people who peaked in secondary school and now live like time capsules to when they were once it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 566665
a glimpse of sopha’s face in 2 years after all the fillers (even though she doesn’t get any work done)
Cheers for the new profile pic haha

I know 2 people who had they're lips done prior to being pregnant and they're lips have swollen in pregnancy..to the point people were asking if they'd had their lips done since being pregnant 🤦‍♀️
Not sticking up for Grinch but it's a possibility.

I think Ron is off to granmaaas in wait of arrival of bruva
Her lips were increasing and increased pre the world's longest pregnancy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You do realise when this magazine hits the shelf we have a mission to hide as many as we can 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Soz guyzzzz I've been busy around the house today, ya know, washing, cutting my real grass and cooking a proper dinner not jusrol pizza cupcakes. I really thought there'd be a baby update by now! Ronnieblesshim's at mad ma's and Inch is obviously having a 'phone in drawer day'.

The lashes are tit, the lips look filled to bursting, BUT at least Ronnie got to go to the park.

I shall await a 7pm prime time announcement of Prince Johnnie of Maldonia.

Reactions: 9
Oh goodness, that caaaaahh noise/ cackle at the end. Went strait through me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.