Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she puts ups last nights pic of Henry with an extra light filter so we think it’s day time! We believe you Soph we really do 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she puts ups last nights pic of Henry with an extra light filter so we think it’s day time! We believe you Soph we really do 🤷🏻‍♀️
it’s such strange behaviour… Henry hasn’t moved position, the curtains are still pulled and the lamp is on… yet she claims it’s morning now!!
Just pointless pointless lies 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 47
it’s such strange behaviour… Henry hasn’t moved position, the curtains are still pulled and the lamp is on… yet she claims it’s morning now!!
Just pointless pointless lies 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I think she just does it for Tattle comments. Doubt the Hinchers notice. It’s completely pointless.

Reactions: 23
Omg why pretend you are up on a Sunday morning and use the exact image of Henry last night, only to put a light filter on it to make it look like the morning. More lies and deception - what an awful woman/ parent. She has no morals. Why do this? How would she feel if Ron lied? Her Ma and Pa clearly didn’t teach her much growing up did they? If she was my daughter I’d be embarrassed and having a few choice words with her 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 25
D
Where did these rumours about her ‘fake pregnancy’ start?
If you do the math she is 38/39 weeks pregnant. I don’t understand why people think it’s suspicious. 🥱
Don’t think anyone thinks it’s a fake pregnancy, some people thinks she’s had the baby and using a fake bump, because of the liar she is, no one would put the fake bump past her, if it is fake or not she’s a deceitful attention seeker 🤥

Reactions: 10
This morning’s pic of Henry is the same as the video from last night! She’s really not even trying now 😬
She isn't is she! Pretending they're up early, while festering in bed 😂 why even bother posting, if you can't be arsed to show real content then give it up

Reactions: 14
Not to defend her But my son is due in May and i was 21 weeks when i had my NHS scan on 29th Dec, so technically if she's due now/in the next week or so when she posted that she will have been JUST over 20 weeks
That makes sense, could be that then. Just the way she made a point of saying it you’d think she was weeks/months ahead 😂

Reactions: 6
She must live her life trying to catch Tattlers out and yet we couldn’t really care. It’s not our life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder with her blood condition would they let her go to due date ( or over ) or would they want her in before due date ?
I was told I wasn’t allowed to go to due date so my induction was booked the week before.
What blood condition does she have? Anyone remember?

Reactions: 1
Lovely nails when stroking Henry. Oh wait the blue and pink have gone all of a sudden 😂 how confusing and stressful must it be trying to work out prerecord for your whole life 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.