Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drc24

Wait., do you reckon alpaca is a code word?

like alpaca my bags? For the new Hinch farmmmm guyzzzzz

Thread suggestion... “Gucci belts and Prada handbags, new #gifted mansion, Alpaca my bags”
only just seen this sorry!🤣 great minds think alike haha

Reactions: 3

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
I know we've not been playing the name game for a while. But Leo has just come to me. She's been laying on the "Henry is a lion" schtick thick lately.

And it's the sort of name i could see someone like her using. Doesnt fit well with Ron though. My front runner is still Benji, with Oscar and Arthur trailing behind cos they can't really be shortened neatly.

Here2watch

Yeah I made a post when it was on the chalkboard of the Fisher Price adult range mud kitchen 🙄 and how gross and weird it was, it got a bit of a reaction and others posted about it so of course 2 days later she makes reference to it 🙄
ETA- the post....sorry I quoted my post instead of adding 😅it’s all her singing guyzzz it’s putting me off

Attachments

• Haha

sunisshining

Chatty Member
I’ve been thinking...
No matter the excuse she would have, I think it would be way too risky to have lied to her followers this long regarding her pregnancy. There are other influencers who have been caught in lies and followers quickly become upset and unfollow.
I am surprised though that she didn’t document this pregnancy much.
She could be taking bump pics, talking to Ron about it... so much “content” there. (Not that I want to give her ideas) she could have been establishing a connection with soon-to-be moms, and getting her followers interested.
But I feel like there is a really big disconnect between her and this pregnancy. I wonder why that is? Is it body issues? Is something else amiss?
Surrogate maybe?

GinMoon30!

She’s defo already bought a house.. she thinks people are stupid and will fall for her hints ‘oh Sophie… so guard your dreams came true! You deserve it hun!’ Unfortunately. Done if the hun gets will.
Calling bingo on this house… I see it has stables 🙄 it’s gorgeous though
View attachment 567120
I won’t pretend to know much about this, but can imagine she’ll have great fun trying yo turn a Grade 2 listed home as * baygeee* as she’d like. It’s lovely though.

I won’t pretend to know much about this, but can imagine she’ll have great fun trying to turn a Grade 2 listed home as * baygeee* as she’d like. It’s lovely though.

Mine didn't, in labour, taken in early for elective section and my son was throwing some moves with me sitting on operating table having epidural done.
Once my sons head engaged he moved much less but he was big and the midwife said bigger babies don’t move as much as there’s no room, so maybe hers is small

Reactions: 2