Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they’re micro bladed, which means after a while (which they already have) they’ll turn into a thick block and won’t look like she’s got any hair strokes at all. Micro blading is a massive no no in brow world ❌ if she wanted brows like that she’d firstly have to have some hair at least and also have to have what she’s already got removed by laser and to start all over again.
shes fucked her brows basically. You can buy class can you..😂

Forgot to add they’ll go a brick red or dark green colour as well 🤢
I do think it depends who does your brows. My husbands ex is one of the best in the UK, won awards and everything, shes booked up this year already. Her photos she uploads you wouldn't know whats fake and whats real hair. You get them topped up but its incredible.

Reactions: 11
Shows moving bump whilst firmly hiding her nails. Then strokes the dog whilst firmly hiding her clothes. She’s either playing with tattle (which is bleeping sad) or it’s a mash up of recordings. Who even knows at this point? Saddo behaviour either way.

Reactions: 33
A thought just occurred to me. Do you remember the lock-up she showed ages ago, well did we ever get any answers as to why she was there and what 'exciting things' were coming up? She never followed it up or even showed inside it. Or was it to do with her Tesco range and she had all her crap stashed there? 🤔
She always seems to leave stories untold. Half-arsed-Sopha.

Reactions: 41
She probably thinks that tomato purée IS the sauce you get on pizzas... she definitely would’ve used passata if she knew about passata, surely....?
this is the #1 thing I have been wondering about her lmao I’m American and I was genuinely concerned you Brits just use pure tomato paste, so glad to know it’s just her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A thought just occurred to me. Do you remember the lock-up she showed ages ago, well did we ever get any answers as to why she was there and what 'exciting things' were coming up? She never followed it up or even showed inside it. Or was it to do with her Tesco range and she had all her crap stashed there? 🤔
Yes I remember this! I don't think she ever actually said what it was all about 🙃

Reactions: 4
Has she deleted the post of the bedroom with the baby’s next to me crib? I just went to relook as it was bugging me but I swear the cot was set up at the wrong height. We have one. For safety it’s supposed to have the baby mattress in line / same height as adults bed, and this was wayyyyy off. Which is dangerous & hazardous 😞
It was this one wasn’t it
D9AE75CD-1316-4C12-8CE4-99BA612476B0.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Where did these rumours about her ‘fake pregnancy’ start?
If you do the math she is 38/39 weeks pregnant. I don’t understand why people think it’s suspicious. 🥱

Reactions: 23
Where did these rumours about her ‘fake pregnancy’ start?
If you do the math she is 38/39 weeks pregnant. I don’t understand why people think it’s suspicious. 🥱
Because trace let it slip that soph was pregnant july 5th. She deleted all the comments about it. Soph didn’t know she was pregnant for 8 weeks which would take you back to may 10th. 9 months on would be jan/feb

Reactions: 27
Because trace let it slip that soph was pregnant july 5th. She deleted all the comments about it. Soph didn’t know she was pregnant for 8 weeks which would take you back to may 10th. 9 months on would be jan/feb
How do you know Trace let it slip?

Oh, the screenshot of a random Instagram account saying ‘Tracy said Mrs Hinch is pregnant’?
You asked where the suspicion came from hun, I answered. Not much more i can do for you I’m afraid 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
It was in a warehouse wasn't it? I remember that... Wonder what happened

Reactions: 5
If shes going to be induced and shes now around 38 weeks pregnant I also agree baby will be here next week

Wouldn't surprise me if she had the baby on Henry's birthday, brothers can share the day then 😂😂😂
I know thats far fetched as hens birthday isn't till June 1st 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic slightly, but I was curious about reading her ‘This is Me’ drivel, oops soz, novel when it came out.
However, I refused point blank to line that fake wanker’s pocket, so I hoofed it out of WH Smith’s. I’ve still never got as far as about page 5.
Made me chuckle this...
Imagine the shame turning up to court for stealing Mrs Hinch’ - This is me

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.