Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Why do they have to continuously post about "genuine friends" ??
All my friends are genuine. That's why I'm friends with them.
Who are you trying to convince!!!???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 207

Andioooop

VIP Member
Inch must of sped home to get the bump. Jamieeeeee those nusty trolls have caught me out again GO & GET THE BUMP!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 181

Danielizabeth

Ok here’s my theory. This is obviously a pre-record from a few weeks ago when they went to primark and we heard Hinch in the garden. Because she lives in pre-record land she probably took a heap of pictures with the bump hidden incase she had the baby between then and now so she could still pretend it was tonight this happened.
Also the reason why poor Ronnie has had to have his hood up the entire time because any change of hair style would be noticed. It’s so absolutely sad. What do you reckon @HinchesSousChef

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 163

Lenalulu

Fookinel the Walton's called, they want their outfit back Stace 😂😂.

Why the fuck has Grinch always got her shoulder out 🤢

Screenshot_20210429_194049.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 137

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Why do they use the same caption on their grid posts, absolute simpletons the pair of them. Stacey is just as bad they are a pair of cash cows and they act as though they’ve known each other for years and years.. and please ladies stop pushing the Ron X Rex thing.. looking for promo deals. Rex always side eyeing Ronnie like what da fuck he doin here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 135
It’s too weird that they are sitting with each other having a catch up after not seeing each other for ages and then at the same time uploading to SM and commenting on each other’s posts.
WHO DOES THAT? If I’ve not seen my friends you can guarantee I will put my phone face down and they will have my full attention.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 131

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I’m just over the is she/ isn’t she pregnant shit she’s trying to play with us. Your still a nasty person pregnant or not 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion :

I NEED this house, I NEED this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hello I’m thank you. Well that was a rollercoaster. I was so busy parenting I missed it all.
She’s one sick individual isn’t she. Hiding her bump on the swing to get us all riled up on here. Then posing for it in the grid photo. As predicted ehhh.
I will stand by my theory until the baby is born and the truth is unveiled hopefully.
I was being cagey at the start of the week because she had done a few things that really got to me. however I’m gunning for her after tonight’s debacle.
going to try to keep up for the rest of the night now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 121
I am a lurker but I had to join and post tonight after this blatant bullshit show. I used to like Mrs Hinch but the last 18 months she has gotten worse and worse and I have noticed her plan of attack as I am sure hundreds of others have --------

The gird post about comparing because she knew people would see AGAIN the difference between the children and how they are bought up and even dressed.

The friendship is nothing more than a business deal and invented by Gleam all for interaction before every meeting they pit each other off against each other in the hope others do too and it works people compare them and fan the flames so they can do this over the top declaration of being friends you know the kind of shit you NEVER do with actual friends.

On some radio show she did Amanda Holden I think it was said something about Mrs Hinch literally being ready to drop (that was weeks ago now)

The fact you can see a pushchair in the window reflection and hiding of the bump confirms she had baby. Anyone which children will know you don't take a pushchair for an almost 2 year old to chill out in a friends garden but you do with a new born so they have somewhere to sleep.

You remember in her podcast she said how with a baby you struggle to get dressed and function etc... she has been sat on the sofa for weeks / months not dressed or functioning.

The podcast is to try and push Mr Hinch into the limelight the fame hungry prick!!!! and they will be doing some kind of TV in the future because she is ready to make big changes out of her comfort zone aka Jamie really wants some limelight.

I Just wanted to come on and dump my thoughts because I am sick of her and her mind games the pre records and total bullshit she has a screw loose. I am not a troll I dont wish harm on anybody but I do feel sorry for all the people who watch all these lies and cant make sense of them Just be you and OWN IT you wanna move fine you had the baby fine... stop trying to cash in on EVERYTHING! with timelines and plotted for best engagement what a way to live. Why did she even do the pregnancy reveal in the new year? If she planned on hiding it anyway she may as well of Just had the shock factor of a surprise baby and not play stupid games.

Plus the only reason she is sending Ronnie to nursery is not for his benefit but hers she doesnt want two at home. I assume he already started since he is missing most days but happens to always be napping, out with Jamie or at the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 110

GinMoon30

I’m a long time lurker, but I made the leap and finally made an account tonight. I don’t follow Hunch- my Aunty and older sister do - but I find it fascinating how bizarre her behaviour is, and how absolutely mental her ‘fans’ are (I’ve started weeding out my friends by if they like her or not- unfortunately can’t delete my Aunty or sister 😂😂)
What kind of grown woman with a toddler (and a baby on the way) seriously invests so much time and effort in trying to troll a gossip site?
Her and Stacey must have a right good friendship to spend the whole time on their phones uploading pictures and stories. Their posts tonight are so sickly and over the top it’s almost like they’re trying to convince themselves too.

Soz for the long post, just wanted to park my arse here. ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 101

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I have an awful feeling she's going to cover her tracks by saying she didn't feel it was the right time to announce the birth after watching what poor Ashley and Saffiya were going through. I really hope I'm wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 100

Kinkyboots11

Why does Stacey only ever post pics of her and Hinch rather than her and her other friends? Nothing screams legally binding friendship more than only ever posting with that one friend...at the exact same time as each other. Very odd behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93