Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there’s the bump. Looks very different to the picture from the shop on Saturday though doesn’t it 🧐

Reactions: 49
Why do they have to continuously post about "genuine friends" ??
All my friends are genuine. That's why I'm friends with them.
Who are you trying to convince!!!???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 207
Just watching SS stories, been busy looking after my beautiful family just like Hinch would want me to but now that my own non money making child is in bed I can sit and enjoy tattle. So I'm assuming the pillows and the hood up on RonJonSilver is for continuity purposes to hide the fact that the baby is here and he's had a hair cut?

Edited to add what on earth is the bathroom singing? Jesus take the wheel! I can't cope😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
I’m just over the is she/ isn’t she pregnant tit she’s trying to play with us. Your still a nasty person pregnant or not 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
I live near by and it’s defo not the weather to sit in just a dress and short sleeves. And it’s been raining so Rex’s socks would be more of a mess than they are if he had been running round this evening.

Reactions: 86
SS caption: “Can’t wait to sit inside on the sofa with you & squeeze that bump” (or something like that)
surely if she’s “waddling around” “ready to give birth any day soon” “baby’s head is really low” then she’d be cuddling CC2 on the sofa & not bump? Rules aren’t even in place yet of when people can go indoors at other people’s house!
Hope that makes sense & sorry if it’s jumbled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Inch must of sped home to get the bump. Jamieeeeee those nusty trolls have caught me out again GO & GET THE BUMP!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 181
It’s too weird that they are sitting with each other having a catch up after not seeing each other for ages and then at the same time uploading to SM and commenting on each other’s posts.
WHO DOES THAT? If I’ve not seen my friends you can guarantee I will put my phone face down and they will have my full attention.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 131
I live near by and it’s defo not the weather to sit in just a dress and short sleeves. And it’s been raining so Rex’s socks would be more of a mess than they are if he had been running round this evening.
Maybe this content was from the other week then? When we thought we heard her in the dog video? Idk just a thought

Reactions: 63
It’s too weird that they are sitting with each other having a catch up after not seeing each other for ages and then at the same time uploading to SM and commenting on each other’s posts.
WHO DOES THAT? If I’ve not seen my friends you can guarantee I will put my phone face down and they will have my full attention.
Because they’re not 🤣 it’s probably someone aT gleam coinciding the uploads

Reactions: 28
It will be interesting to see how many likes and comments they get on their grid posts tonight because in all honesty they have both acted like grade A p**cks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jeeze Ron seems miserable and her hiding her ‘bump’ all the time is not even funny now 😆 stop trolling us hinch! 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 45
My dads friend had an Afghan Hound, she had phantom pregnancies, bit like Sopha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.