Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can I just point out Rex’s jumper says “hunny” on it and I desperately want this to be SS trolling Hinches “”HUNAZYS”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok here’s my theory. This is obviously a pre-record from a few weeks ago when they went to primark and we heard Hinch in the garden. Because she lives in pre-record land she probably took a heap of pictures with the bump hidden incase she had the baby between then and now so she could still pretend it was tonight this happened.
Also the reason why poor Ronnie has had to have his hood up the entire time because any change of hair style would be noticed. It’s so absolutely sad. What do you reckon @HinchesSousChef
I’m honestly not sure whether this happened at the same time as the primark trip or not. I’d bet money on it not being tonight of course but whether it was on that date or not is very hard to tell.
If I said what is going through my head honestly is moon bump. A term id never even heard of until the other week.
The hood up on Ronnie I think is probably hair related. She could easily have filmed herself on the swing bump out and bump hidden and chosen the right one for the montage. Her behaviour is too odd. Where’s the candid videos of her just being free with her bump? It’s either a staged photo or it’s hidden.
The end is in sight. I think the mag deal theories are spot on. I also have one final thing im holding back. Slightly too afraid to actually say it out loud because I’d hate for it to be even remotely true. just a feeling I’ve had for a good few weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 69
Honestly can't believe this is the same person. Just shows how she filters her pictures to duck.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1619723641610.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117
Why do they use the same caption on their grid posts, absolute simpletons the pair of them. Stacey is just as bad they are a pair of cash cows and they act as though they’ve known each other for years and years.. and please ladies stop pushing the Ron X Rex thing.. looking for promo deals. Rex always side eyeing Ronnie like what da duck he doin here 😂
Agree with you I can’t stand either of them but i will say Stacey at least has worked harder and is a better mum and not quite so in love with herself

Reactions: 28
I’m going to be intrigued as to how many “likes” both of their grid posts get.
Considering sopha can barely scrape an average 350k and Stacey does an average 500k be interesting to see what the barmy army averages are if that make perfikt sense I’m fankyoo

Reactions: 13
You are so right. Nothing like what she shows on Insta when she's filtered to fuckery. Very hard faced, much older, looks the wrong side of 40.

Yeah, she’s not doing herself any favours with the filters because when she gets captured without them she looks really old and rough, and then it just becomes a talking point.

Reactions: 19
Won’t believe this is tonight.. Go live together ladies with today’s paper in hand and bump and nails on show or it didn’t happen.. 🤣🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m going to be intrigued as to how many “likes” both of their grid posts get.
Considering sopha can barely scrape an average 350k and Stacey does an average 500k be interesting to see what the barmy army averages are if that make perfikt sense I’m fankyoo
Hinch us slightly ahead by 30k at the moment 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she's just got a small or not-perfectly-rounded-to-perfection bump and she's really self conscious about it. Hence the photo shopping and hiding behind everything she can find. Playing games with the trolz for sure regardless of what the actual bump looks like mind. Absolutely despicable
Well this is a screenshot from a video inch took of her. Looks pretty big and round to me!
8D70A238-54C3-4EAC-B339-390DD8EE07A0.jpeg

Reactions: 25
I’m honestly not sure whether this happened at the same time as the primark trip or not. I’d bet money on it not being tonight of course but whether it was on that date or not is very hard to tell.
If I said what is going through my head honestly is moon bump. A term id never even heard of until the other week.
The hood up on Ronnie I think is probably hair related. She could easily have filmed herself on the swing bump out and bump hidden and chosen the right one for the montage. Her behaviour is too odd. Where’s the candid videos of her just being free with her bump? It’s either a staged photo or it’s hidden.
Good shout with it not being the primark trip. Someone’s just pointed out the bench which makes this much older and much more reason to be bumps in or out or moon bump

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.